Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed*

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* Empty
PostSubject: Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed*   Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 6:49 am

You have been wondering these chilly forests for days. With nothing to be found. No food. No shelter. No frozen stream. Nothing. And definately not a trace of a single soul.

You are a lost teen in the middle of unfamiliar forest of bare trees. Frozen snow. And no landmarks to tell where you've been, and where you haven't. Just a frozen wasteland.

Then you see a light. Dim, but getting clearer. You think your seeing things but hide behind a tree anyways. The light becomes even clearer, but you're not seeing things. It's a Timberland patroler.

Then, the light it right above you, and you're laying on the ground in the freezing snow with a foot on your stomach. "Who are you." says a voice, female, and it's obviouly coming from the teenage girl standing above you holding a lantern. She had kicked you down, flipped you over and pinned you down in less then a minute.

You tell the girl your name, and she says something suprising. "Are you here looking for Timberland?" you ask what it is and she explains.

Timberland is a small city in the middle of nowhere. But not your average desert nowhere, No. It lays in the middle of a big forest where it seems to always be winter.

You decide to take the girl up on her offer. And follow her to a magnificant lighted city, which looks like it does not belong in the middle of this forest.

I am Cassie. Pretty much the 'head kid' here. Everyone knows her. Everyone fears her. Everyone obeys her. Except for the newbies who don't know the structures of Cassie's world.

There are 2 charries that I NEED, Kaia(Ky-ah) and Luke, Kaia is Cassie's best friend and second in command. Luke is the Cassie's best guy friend and has a crush on Cassie, but dosen't show it

I do have a few rules
~This is not a normal town, so don't act like you would in the other RPs
~Main charecters ar between ages 13 and 18, but you can have adults
~I am only letting 10 people at first, if we need more, or a lot of people want to be in, I might raise it up
~Grade ages are
12th-17, 18
11th-17, 16
10th-16, 15
9th-15, 14
8th-14, 13
7th-13

For a form I will need
Name~
Age~
Grade(7th-12th)~
Looks~
Personality~
History~
Other~

This is my forms
Name~ Cassie Annabelle Leenay
Age~ 15, turning 16 March 4th
Grade(7th-12th)~ 10th
Looks~ Silky brown hair with cobalt blue streak. Cobalt blue eyes but changes to violet around the iris. Flawless tan skin (tan here is a light tan, do one is dark tan). Slim curvey hourglass figure. Long slim legs. 5'3".
Personality~ Bratty, but not very. She is actually very sweet. But does hurt people (litterally) to get what she wants. She's very stong, and it not afraid to use her strength.
History~ She has lived her her whole life along with Kaia and Luke, her best friends. She has only seen the outside world once before, when she was in 7th grade and her science class went on a feild trip to something the people out their called a 'Science museum'.
Other~ She has a black labrador retriever named Bear, and he adores the snow, and follows Cassie everywhere, even to school.

Name~ Kina Marie Johnson
Age~ 16
Grade(7th-12th)~ 10th
Looks~ Blonde hair with a pink streak right by the right side of her face, the tips of her hair is dyed orange, light tan skin, long slender legs, curvy figure
Personality~ Fun, spunky, loud
History~ Wandered for a month until she found Timberland
Other~ She has a tabby cat named Feather

People
1. Cassie-me
2. Kaia-mnm
3. Luke-??
4. Kina-me
5. Melysa-lily
6. Christopher-lily
7. Jace-meercat
8. Ireth-meercat

Last edited by Jorie on Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:10 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed*   Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:23 am

Name~ Melysa Cantti
Age~ Just turned 15
Grade(7th-12th)~ 10th
Looks~ This girl is 5'4, on the shorter side for her age and kind, but is in no means sickly or weak. Her build is solid, neither slim nor plump, with muscles prominent in her short legs and upper arms. Her skin has a summer glow to it, but it isn't as tan as some of her friend's skin is. Her face is round and still laiden with a bit of child fat, giving her round red cheeks and a cleft chin. She has golden brown hair that falls in flowing waves to her shoulders, and light brown eyes to match. Her eyes are round and large, making them seem very emotional and moving.
Personality~ Mel is extremely defiant and stubborn. Its in her nature to not do anything without a fight, so ready yourself everyone. Her anger is explosive, bursting out when her horrible temper rises to an extreme. She is desperate not to obey Cassie, and further hopes for her demise. But no one will ever know her secret. But there is a flip side. She is extremely understanding and loyal to those that are kind to her.
History~ Melysa found this place on one of her travels through the woods. She his recently got herself an apartment, but has never had second thoughts about returning to the outside world and her parents.
Other~ Has a black wolf-like dog who she affectionately calls 'Eli'. Eli is loyal, yet independant, rarely showing love for anyone but Mel.

[may i have two characters? because i really like Mel but I think you may need a boy to balance it out]

Last edited by SimplyLily on Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* Pet Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* LKtU Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* NpQC
Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed*   Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:24 am

Name~ Kaia Lynn Maywald
Age~ 15 1/2
Grade(7th-12th)~ 10th
Looks~ She has long silky honey hair that is highlighted with dirty blond streaks. It's not brown but not blond either it's like a perfect balance. She has bright, glossy blue eyes that are an icy white around the iris. It splits out looking like icicles across the blue. She has warm tan skin and a slim figure. Occasionally she will gain weight but she never seems to loose her figure. She has long legs that a very strong. Her arms are delicate but still very strong. She stands about 5'5".
Personality~ She is kind and outgoing. But she gets frustrated easily during some things. But she stays mellow most of the time. She mellows Cassie out when she gets overworked and is generous. She can be haughty but not often. She is out-of-this-world but down to Earth. Outgoing yet mellow. Friendly yet edgy. Somethings are hidden about her but she doesn't mine.
History~ She grew up with Cassie and Luke. She remembers the other world. It was 7th grade and they went to a "Science Museum." People looked at them with wondering eyes, she'll never forget those eyes. She speaks fluently in three other languages, French, Spanish, and Italian. She grew up at Timberland and has always loved it. She loved the secrets it held hidden in the valley. She loves being in her 'own little world' or so she calls it.
Other~ She has a Rottwieler/Doberman that she loves to death. Daisy had saved her live when they went swimming during the few days of warmth they had. Daisy followers her everywhere and is a great nudge. She always wants attention. Kaia always wheres a necklace, when she doesn't she gets mad at herself.

Last edited by mnm1995 on Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed*   Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:31 am

Name~ Kaia
Age~ 15 turns 16 on July 4th
Grade(7th-12th)~ 10th
Looks~ Kaia has beaufiul sliky blond light blond hair, taht changes on teh lighting.it has a hot pink strek tought it, and the tips are dyed hot pink as well. she has bright blue eyes that pop agist her always tan skin. Cute has a botton.Small and petie.she is a 'ruler'shape. She usally wears black eye liner, and blakc masreca, beause she whats to look beaufiul(even tough she already does). Her beaufiul stright blond hair reaches about 4 inches off her schoulder, and is always full, and shiny. You can really see the layers, and if she didnt knwo that Cassie liked Luke, she would be all over him.
Personality~ Kaia is sweet and down to earth. She knows her hsitory and very prud of it( shh/ shes italin and knows how to speak it too). She cna be a little bratty, but thats just her. She likes to be in charge. She is very strong, and likes to excirse. She is a right fighter, which mena,s if someone if right, and she know sit and is having a fight, she wont give up, until that person says that she is right. She cna eb a female dog, btu hey, isn't everyone?
History~ has lived her her whole life along with Cassie and Luke, her best friends. She has only seen the outside world once before, when she was in 7th grade and her science class went on a feild trip to something the people out their called a 'Science museum'. She has been to italy once when she was 7.
Other~ as 4 horses, Doneny, Belle, 'Bout Time, and Two eyes. She has a small mini doverman pciher(Killier), and a greman shepard(wren). They (all 6 animals) follow her everywhere.

Last edited by Love Princess on Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed*   Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:35 am

[Lily, accepted, Lola, I will let mnm finish her form, then read over the forms carefully, and chosse who may be Kaia, ok??]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed*   Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:39 am

(k. im goign to edit it for my spelling, to make it easier for you)
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed*   Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:44 am

[oh, and yes u may have 2 charries Lily =)]
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed*   Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 9:44 am

[hmm...I have read over both forms carefully and have decided that mnm is Kaia, her version seems to fit Cassie's personality and balance her out well, where as Lola, I feel your version is more going to be a rival of Cassie, trying to take her power =) but that's up to you, I just decided this by forms and what I read, so Lola, I would love for you to stay, just change names, but if you leave I do understand =)]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed*   Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 10:37 am

Name~ Christopher Wells
Age~ 17
Grade(7th-12th)~ 11th
Looks~ A long lean body supports a long head head. The top of his head is covered with thick shaggy muddy brown hair, the tips of his messy 'do reaching the tips of his large ears and then flipping out a bit. Bright hazel eyes always seem a bit watery, and you can always tell his emotion through them. His skin has a summery glow to it even in the winter, and in the summer it is fried by the sun to a deep tan. His arms and legs seem a bit too thin for a 6'4 boy, and seem to have no muscle, but when he is running you can see them rippling beneath his skin on his shoulders and stomach. His torso is very thin, a result of burning calories at swim workouts. He is solid however, and although his stature may prove otherwise, he really is quite strong and balanced. His feet are an emmense size 12, often jokingly called clown feet by his friends. Although this may seem like he may look frail, it is actually surprising how good Chris pulls this off. He looks a bit on the skinny side, but glowing with health just the same. [retrieved from an elite rp lol]
Personality~ Chris is naturally a very loud and outgoing person. He is almost always talking, to himself, to the wall, to his friends, just talking. He can talk about anything at any time, it doesn't matter to whom. He has no secrets, and he never tries to hide his true feelings. Its no secret he desparetly wants to journey outside Timberland, and its also no secret his parents won't let him.
History~ Chris has lived here all his life, and has never even left. His parents were scorned in the real world, and despite his curiosity, he is not allowed out.
Other~ A trained falcon named Pewter. Pewter can hunt, carry messages, and perform tricks.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* Pet Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* LKtU Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed*   Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:48 am

((thanks =) I hope you decide to stay Lola!!))
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed*   Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 2:07 am

(i would like to join if you don't mind the form will come later though)
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed*   Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:41 am

Name~Rose Ash
Age~17
Grade(7th-12th)~12th
Looks~Dark brown perfect curly hair, perfectly even tan she has bright green eyes and red licorice lips. She has a beautiful model figure and she has an exotic charm. She has wide green shimmering eyes and a button nose
Personality~
History~
Other~

P.S: I'll finish l8r sorry g2g
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed*   Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:17 pm

(here is my form:

Name~ Jace Meneldur
Age~ 17
Grade(7th-12th)~ 11th
Looks~ Jace has rust colored hair with pale green eyes. He is wearing a black shirt with a gray long sleeve shirt under it. the black shirt has the name: ACDC on it in blue funky print. he is wearing denim jeans and black tennis shoes.
Personality~ he has a laid back and mellow personality. he is very protective and will never back down from a fight. He is brave and strong and will reick his life for friends and loved ones
History~ he has wandered the forest for a couple of years before he found Timberland. he doesn't know what happened before he was wandering the woods but he is glad that he found Timberland.
Other~ he has a great dane (he has a dark gray pelt almost a black and his eyes are brown) his name is Wolff

Name~ Ireth Tasardur
Age~ 17
Grade(7th-12th)~ 11th
Looks~ she has long, wavy redish darkbrown hair with grayish green eyes. She is wearing a gray and purple colored shirt with her favorite band on it and is wearing denim jeans and black tennis shoes.
Personality~ in spite of herself she has a bad temper but can be a good friend. She is very judgmental and doesn't know who to trust. She is independent at times but is able to be around people. She can be skittish and a bit snappish when it comes to everyone being in danger.
History~ her parents abandoned her at a young age and she found this place when she was 15 she has been here for two years and is very curious of the outside world.
Other~ she has a black cat her name is Willow who sticks with her a lot

so can i join?)
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed*   Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 1:42 am

[yea, surry, hehe, you are]
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed*   Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 1:52 am

(cool! wanna rp?)
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed*   Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:17 am

[sure]

Cassie sat on a bench, and Bear ran around in the snow around her
~
Kina walked around, holding Feather in her arms, bored
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed*   Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 2:23 am

Ireth walked over to Kina, Willow followed slowly beside her. "Hi Kina" she said kindly, holding Willow in her arms as she stroked her backside. '

Jace walked over to Cassie, Wolff following close beside him. "Hey what's up?" he asked curiously, sitting next to her as Wolff went to play with Bear.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed*   Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 6:27 am

"Hey Ireth" Kina smiled sweetlym Feather purred and she stroke the cats head
~
Cassie sighed "Nothing, as usual" she rolled her eyes and laughed at the dogs playing
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed*   Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:08 am

"Same here there is nothing to do around here except just talk and sit around" Jace said as he began to laugh when Wolff fell to the ground and began to roll around in the snow.

"What are you doing?" Ireth asked curiously, stroaking Willow's head with her delicate fingers.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed*   Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:10 am

Cassie nodded "Your dog is funny" she said and laughed again
~
"Walking around, being bored, the usuall" Kina gave a sarcastic smile
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed*   Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:13 am

"Yeah it is so boring here" Ireth said as she let Willow sit on her shoulder, rubbing against Ireth with her furry little head.

"Yeah he is a big cluts too" Jace said as he watched wolf trip over a buildup of snow.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed*   Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:53 am

Kaia walked through the snow as she saw Cassie and Jace. Daisy ran ahead of her and came back. "Hey." she smiled to them. Daisy ran to play with Bear and Wolff.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed*   Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:57 am

"Hey Kaia" Jace said with a smile as he made room for her on the bench.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed*   Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:35 am

Kaia went over and sat on the bench. "Anything new?" she asked in her normal cheery voice.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed*   Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:37 am

"Not really just same old same old" Jace said with a frustrated grunt. "Again I repeat there is nothing interesting here to do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed*   Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Timberland~The hidden city RP~ *10 ppl let in, 1 charrie needed*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next