Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

do you like Doctor Who/David Tennant?
i like DW
Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP I_vote_lcap13%Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
i like DT
Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP I_vote_lcap13%Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
both!
Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP I_vote_lcap25%Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
neither
Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP I_vote_lcap0%Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
it's ok
Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP I_vote_lcap0%Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
IDK
 13% [ 2 ]
who?!
Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP I_vote_lcap38%Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP Empty
PostSubject: Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP   Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 8:08 am

this is the place we come to talk about DW & DT!!!!!! and RP! have fun peeps!!!

members list!

1.DoctorWho,
2.Munkee108,
3.I<3Doctorwho
anyone else wanna join?

Last edited by DoctorWho on Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:24 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP   Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 8:10 am

it's really funny! go onto WI and ask Munkee108 and tell her DWDT told you to come to her!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP   Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 9:47 am

Nice! HE'S MINE! I SAW HIM FIRST! WHY DON'T Y'ALL UNDERSTAND?! :twisted: I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP   Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 10:00 am

grrr!! darn you Munkster
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP   Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 11:25 am

I started to <3 him about four-five years ago!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP   Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 10:32 pm

so? i got the i ♥ DT avatar! beat 'dat!
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP   Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 7:22 am

Well look at my aviee!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP   Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 7:22 am

Ouch!
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP   Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 12:13 pm

Guess who he's talking about?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP   Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 11:33 pm

lol... um...................you?
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP   Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 3:06 am

LOL, you know that I love him! I can get very protective, but I don't ever mean to hurt one's feelings. :face: king sunny bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP   Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 3:20 am

it's fine! but i would watch out for me! :twisted: Smile
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP   Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 11:06 am

He's mine, so BACK OFF:!::!::!::!::!::!::!::!::!::x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP   Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 11:07 pm

make me!!! :twisted: evil laugh :x :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP   Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 12:08 pm

I've snogged him :!: :!: :!:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP   Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 2:27 am

eww gross! how dare you do that to my husband!!!!
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP   Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 1:20 pm

*shoves left hand in your face*DO YOU SEE THAT :?::!::?::!: I HAVE A RING ON MY RING FINGER :!::!::!::!: I'M MARRIED TO HIM :!::!::!::!::!:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP   Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 11:07 pm

runs into bathroom crying heart out!

BTW did you see last night show?
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP   Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 11:47 pm

What was that one called :?::!:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP   Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 4:41 am

human Nature! duh! i just got the DW book! wet-worlds!
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP   Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 3:00 am

I didn't watch it :!: My dad downloads the new ones and I watch them :!:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP   Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 3:47 am

OMG! IT ROX MY SOX!!!!! it was so freakin awesome! those idiots made is wait until "John smith AKa the doctor" choose which one martha or this "i dont care about you" lady OMG! HE WAS SMOCHING WITH HER WHEN MARTHA RAN IN!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP   Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 2:56 am

I <3 Doctor Who! wrote:
Pretty much, YES!

So...

BACK OFF!

YOU WISH! HE'S MINE !!! evil laugh I love you :P :alien: lol! afro <--MISS J?! WHEN DID YOU GET HERE?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP   Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 2:57 am

i am telling DW you said that!
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP   Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 4:56 am

lol i dont really know who both is...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP   Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doctor Who/David Tennant lover's Fan Club!!!and RP
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next