Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats Your Fav The Clique Series Book??

Go down 
3 posters

Whats You Fav The Clique Series Book??
The Clique
Whats Your Fav The Clique Series Book?? I_vote_lcap7%Whats Your Fav The Clique Series Book?? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 4 ]
Best Friends For Never
Whats Your Fav The Clique Series Book?? I_vote_lcap7%Whats Your Fav The Clique Series Book?? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 4 ]
Revenge of the Wannabes
 7% [ 4 ]
Invasion of the Boy Snatchers
 7% [ 4 ]
Pretty Committee Strikes Back
 7% [ 4 ]
Dial L For Loser
 7% [ 4 ]
Its Not Easy Being Mean
 7% [ 4 ]
Sealed With A Diss
 7% [ 4 ]
Bratfest at Tiffany's
 7% [ 4 ]
Massie
 7% [ 4 ]
Dylan
 7% [ 4 ]
Alicia
 7% [ 4 ]
Kristen
 7% [ 4 ]
Claire
 7% [ 4 ]
P.S. I Loathe You
 7% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 60

AuthorMessage

Whats Your Fav The Clique Series Book?? Empty
PostSubject: Whats Your Fav The Clique Series Book??   Whats Your Fav The Clique Series Book?? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:07 pm

Mine is all of them!!!You can choose more than one!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Fav The Clique Series Book??   Whats Your Fav The Clique Series Book?? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:28 pm

you cnat love all of them cause ZClaire and Dylan havent came out yet, but i know what you mean. ilove them all tyo!
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Fav The Clique Series Book??   Whats Your Fav The Clique Series Book?? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:30 pm

Never read 'um
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Fav The Clique Series Book??   Whats Your Fav The Clique Series Book?? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:34 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:
you cnat love all of them cause ZClaire and Dylan havent came out yet, but i know what you mean. ilove them all tyo!

Actually, Dylan came out in May and Kristen came out 2day but Claire did't come out neither did P.S. I Loathe You. I just added them for fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Fav The Clique Series Book??   Whats Your Fav The Clique Series Book?? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 11:41 pm

No the summer clottin i have alischa with me right now..

Here what is says:

Kristen
July 08

Clarie:
August 08
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Fav The Clique Series Book??   Whats Your Fav The Clique Series Book?? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 5:28 am

all of them!
but i didn't read the summer collection yet.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Fav The Clique Series Book??   Whats Your Fav The Clique Series Book?? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:37 am

I never heard of em
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Fav The Clique Series Book??   Whats Your Fav The Clique Series Book?? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:12 pm

read 'em!
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Fav The Clique Series Book??   Whats Your Fav The Clique Series Book?? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:07 am

What r they like
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Fav The Clique Series Book??   Whats Your Fav The Clique Series Book?? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:08 am

They are the best books ever!! They are the #1. Bestselling Books in the New York Times!!!! Its about 4 Girls who are the Pretty Committee and a new girl comes and all that stuff and it gets really really good through the series!! Tyra Banks read them and was addicted!!
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Fav The Clique Series Book??   Whats Your Fav The Clique Series Book?? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:11 am

I though The twilight books are #1. Bestselling Books in the New York Times
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Fav The Clique Series Book??   Whats Your Fav The Clique Series Book?? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:13 am

Nope. Twilight #1. Bestselling New York Times HardBack Book.
The Clique is the #1. Bestselling New York Times Book.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Fav The Clique Series Book??   Whats Your Fav The Clique Series Book?? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:03 am

Which is the better rank?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Fav The Clique Series Book??   Whats Your Fav The Clique Series Book?? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:04 am

They're thye same. But they are both #1. Cause Twilight is Hardback Book and The Clique is nawt.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Fav The Clique Series Book??   Whats Your Fav The Clique Series Book?? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:40 pm

OHHH Well then I'm sure they both rock!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats Your Fav The Clique Series Book??   Whats Your Fav The Clique Series Book?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats Your Fav The Clique Series Book??
Page 1 of 1