Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 11:11 am

First topic message reminder :

ORP: Alright, hi!

RP: "What do you want?"I hooted at my duaghter.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:49 am

Meadow knocked Pencil beside the head, senidng him faceplanting into the nest. "Your father just saved you!" she snapped, she still lvoed him but he needed some discipline.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:51 am

He started crying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:52 am

Fury waddled over to her brother, "You asked for it by saying that to father. Mother is very proud and protectie of him." she put a wing over his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:53 am

He pulled away and before anyone could stop him jumped out of the nest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:56 am

Fury jumped with him, amazingly as a 1 day old owlet she was able to fly she grabbed her brother anf flew him to their grandparetns nest wihtout their parents.

Meadowsuighed sadly and looked up to Torrid.

Torrid just starreed out sadly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:02 am

He ripped away and started flying away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:06 am

((fury is good she's his sister!!!! )))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:07 am

I know but he did not want help.

"Fury! follow me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:10 am

Fury rolled her eys and followed her brother dropping slightly when her wings would give in, but she staed up.

Turret looked at his mother and father, he is the oldest by a day. He looked at them hapopily, "I'll come back!" he shouted as he free dove off the nes t for a few yard s and then caught with his wings he followed the scent in the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:11 am

He flew miles from home then stopped in a tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:16 am

Fury was gasping for air as she landed she almost fell off the tree, being the youngest she didn't have much energy at all, "Waht......Are..........We.......Doing....HEre?" she asked between breathes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:46 pm

"I'm running away wanna come?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:53 pm

"No!" she snaped, 'I brought you to where you wantted to go thinking you were HUNGRY!" she screeched!" I ddon't want to leave, my warm, fuzzy, nest and my loving, caring, and kind parents! Just because they disscipline you doesn't mean they do me, because I never do anytrhing wrong." She slapped him. ANd flew away quickly and back to he nest., Panting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 10:54 pm

He sighed and flew away never to be seen again only when he chooses to come back...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:15 pm

((SO you don't have any of my owlets now?))

Turret met his sister half way, "here's Pencil?"

"Gone.Away. Dead." she sighed and looked p to him, "I realoly don't know.

MEadow and Torriedw watched their owlets, talk. Meadow cried into Torrid's feather's as she knew what had happened to Pencile. the same thing that had hapopened to her.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:34 pm

Rose saw Pencil flying and flyed over to him she said ''Running away huh''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:41 pm

Fury and Turret went back to their crying mother and upset father, they gave them hugs and curled up next to each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 6:12 am

"Oh dear." said Hedwig.

"Oh Dear." mimicked WOod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 6:15 am

Meadow looked up at Hedwig and Wood, "What happened to me!?" she screeched and flew away not even saying goodbye to her remaining olwets and mate.

Torrid sighed and hurded the owlets to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 6:25 am

"Pencil right?" asked Hedwig.

Wood played with the owlets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 6:37 am

Yes, Pencil, about one inch tall, blueish wings, very large ears, will you help me look for him?" She held up her cobweb encased wing, broken.

Torrid growled, "Your not going anywhere, Hedwig, I will come would you mind hleping me find them?" he asked.

Fury hopped on Wood's head and screeched, "I'm on top of the nest!" she smiled triumphtnyl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 6:38 am

"OW!" he shouted. He shook her off.

"Sure. But I think we should head to the Attitude doctor to check your attitude!" he laughed. (LOL!!!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:59 am

"DONT TAKE ME BACK!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:16 am

((Doc what r u talking about Fury left Pencil Pencil is on his own.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:17 am

Rose was with him/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~   Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~ - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Owls of the Night ~First Bird!~
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next