Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Appleclan and Cloverclan come join if you dare~

Go down 
+2
City Girl
WritingOtaku
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Appleclan and Cloverclan come join if you dare~ - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Appleclan and Cloverclan come join if you dare~   Appleclan and Cloverclan come join if you dare~ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:13 am

First topic message reminder :

I stuck out my head. "Yes?"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Appleclan and Cloverclan come join if you dare~   Appleclan and Cloverclan come join if you dare~ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 11:02 pm

ORP: Got it, thanks.

RP: "What's wrong?"I asked her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Appleclan and Cloverclan come join if you dare~   Appleclan and Cloverclan come join if you dare~ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 11:04 pm

"Just wished Ravenclaw spent more time with me,"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Appleclan and Cloverclan come join if you dare~   Appleclan and Cloverclan come join if you dare~ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 11:18 pm

I nudged her. "Then go find him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Appleclan and Cloverclan come join if you dare~   Appleclan and Cloverclan come join if you dare~ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 11:20 pm

"I'm gonna go see Cloverstar first."she walked out of camp and came to the border,"Cloverstar! SIS!?"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Appleclan and Cloverclan come join if you dare~   Appleclan and Cloverclan come join if you dare~ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 11:37 pm

"Can't talk! Battling for my camp and Clan!"I yowled back as I slashed at the badger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Appleclan and Cloverclan come join if you dare~   Appleclan and Cloverclan come join if you dare~ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 11:42 pm

"OK! having fun!?"she yowled rushing to her side and battling the badger.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Appleclan and Cloverclan come join if you dare~   Appleclan and Cloverclan come join if you dare~ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 11:59 pm

I gave the badger a deep slash that would become a scar. It ran off, bleeding and yowling in pain. "What's up sis?"I asked her, sheathing my claws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Appleclan and Cloverclan come join if you dare~   Appleclan and Cloverclan come join if you dare~ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:00 am

"Momma had her litter."She said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Appleclan and Cloverclan come join if you dare~   Appleclan and Cloverclan come join if you dare~ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:06 am

Ravenclaw searched the camp for Applestar. "Applestar?" he mewed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Appleclan and Cloverclan come join if you dare~   Appleclan and Cloverclan come join if you dare~ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:06 am

"I'm near the border!!!!"she screamed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Appleclan and Cloverclan come join if you dare~   Appleclan and Cloverclan come join if you dare~ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:07 am

Ravenclaw raced off to the border.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Appleclan and Cloverclan come join if you dare~   Appleclan and Cloverclan come join if you dare~ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:07 am

"You need to see Mom's kits sis there so cute! And you know your welcome in Appleclan anytime!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Appleclan and Cloverclan come join if you dare~   Appleclan and Cloverclan come join if you dare~ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:11 am

Spottedkit, Fernkit, and Foxkit were growing more adventurous. They were four moons old and were getting bored with the nursery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Appleclan and Cloverclan come join if you dare~   Appleclan and Cloverclan come join if you dare~ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:12 am

She sighed,"If only i was pregnant. What about you and Moonclaw?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Appleclan and Cloverclan come join if you dare~   Appleclan and Cloverclan come join if you dare~ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:15 am

Spottedkit's tortoisshell fur shone in the sun as she explored the camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Appleclan and Cloverclan come join if you dare~   Appleclan and Cloverclan come join if you dare~ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:17 am

"I better go Sis come and see me."She licked her and walked back to Camp.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Appleclan and Cloverclan come join if you dare~   Appleclan and Cloverclan come join if you dare~ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:21 am

I blushed when she mentioned Moonclaw. I can't believe it's that obvious! I dashed off after her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Appleclan and Cloverclan come join if you dare~   Appleclan and Cloverclan come join if you dare~ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:25 am

"What is it?"She turned around.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Appleclan and Cloverclan come join if you dare~   Appleclan and Cloverclan come join if you dare~ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:39 am

"Moonclaw doesn't know that I like him, so don't say that stuff infront of him!"I hissed before running back to camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Appleclan and Cloverclan come join if you dare~   Appleclan and Cloverclan come join if you dare~ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:43 am

"I dont know he was there!"she growled.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Appleclan and Cloverclan come join if you dare~   Appleclan and Cloverclan come join if you dare~ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:19 am

"You should know! He's in my Clan!"I yowled behind my shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Appleclan and Cloverclan come join if you dare~   Appleclan and Cloverclan come join if you dare~ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:22 am

She sighed and walked into her den and laid down in her nest and tears started streaming down her face.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Appleclan and Cloverclan come join if you dare~   Appleclan and Cloverclan come join if you dare~ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:51 am

I ran right into my den, holding back tears. I laid down and curled up. Silent tears rolled down my cheeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Appleclan and Cloverclan come join if you dare~   Appleclan and Cloverclan come join if you dare~ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 1:51 am

She sniffed as more tears rolled down her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Appleclan and Cloverclan come join if you dare~   Appleclan and Cloverclan come join if you dare~ - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 3:34 am

((Hello badger attack!!!!!!)))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Appleclan and Cloverclan come join if you dare~   Appleclan and Cloverclan come join if you dare~ - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Appleclan and Cloverclan come join if you dare~
Page 15 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 30  Next