Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How many posts did (or do) you have on WI?

Go down 
+8
Hanna (:
Nickjonas4ever
sorrow
Jacobluver
Mrs.JoeJonas
PWNED
_furryfurby
EnchantixBloom
12 posters

0-100
How many posts did (or do) you have on WI? I_vote_lcap0%How many posts did (or do) you have on WI? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
101-200
How many posts did (or do) you have on WI? I_vote_lcap6%How many posts did (or do) you have on WI? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
201-300
How many posts did (or do) you have on WI? I_vote_lcap0%How many posts did (or do) you have on WI? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
301-400
 0% [ 0 ]
401-500
How many posts did (or do) you have on WI? I_vote_lcap6%How many posts did (or do) you have on WI? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
501-600
 0% [ 0 ]
601-700
 0% [ 0 ]
801-900
 0% [ 0 ]
901-1,000
 0% [ 0 ]
1,001-2,000
How many posts did (or do) you have on WI? I_vote_lcap28%How many posts did (or do) you have on WI? I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 5 ]
2,001-3,000
How many posts did (or do) you have on WI? I_vote_lcap17%How many posts did (or do) you have on WI? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
3,001-4,000
 0% [ 0 ]
4,001-5,000
 0% [ 0 ]
5,001-6,000
 6% [ 1 ]
6,001-7,000
 6% [ 1 ]
7,001-8,000
 6% [ 1 ]
8,001-9,000
 0% [ 0 ]
9,001+
 6% [ 1 ]
I forget!
How many posts did (or do) you have on WI? I_vote_lcap17%How many posts did (or do) you have on WI? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
I don't have an account on WI!
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

How many posts did (or do) you have on WI? Empty
PostSubject: How many posts did (or do) you have on WI?   How many posts did (or do) you have on WI? I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 8:50 pm

I have 1,001-2,000. I was trying to get my 1,000th post. (I have 1,000 now.) Then they closed the RPs. :( I have more on WB than on WI, now! How many did you have? How many more do you need to have on here to have as many on WI? Or how many more would you need to have on WI to get as many on WB?

Last edited by EnchantixBloom on Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:50 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: How many posts did (or do) you have on WI?   How many posts did (or do) you have on WI? I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 9:06 pm

Right now, I have 162 posts on WI.
I have 1136 (this is #1137)
sooooo thats...
1035 more posts in WI to reach the posts here in WB!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many posts did (or do) you have on WI?   How many posts did (or do) you have on WI? I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 9:08 pm

oh... well i have... 6, 00 posts
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: How many posts did (or do) you have on WI?   How many posts did (or do) you have on WI? I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 2:17 am

On WI the person with the most post had 3,000 I pmed a admin to find out it was Miley776 I think I had 1023 on WI
Back to top Go down
Mrs.JoeJonas
Administrator
Administrator
Mrs.JoeJonas

Female
Number of posts : 1005
Nickname: : Lilly Kutie KK MJJ Little Miss Lovable
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: How many posts did (or do) you have on WI?   How many posts did (or do) you have on WI? I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 2:34 am

1402 posts. I dont really go on much tho or i would have more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gomezlovato.forumotions.net
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: How many posts did (or do) you have on WI?   How many posts did (or do) you have on WI? I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 5:52 am

i forget, but nothing close to how many posts i post on here, i post so much on here. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many posts did (or do) you have on WI?   How many posts did (or do) you have on WI? I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 11:28 pm

I had 2,006 posts but due to them closing rps, I quit and they closed my account.
Back to top Go down
sorrow
Geek
Geek

Female
Number of posts : 226
Nickname: : GD
DragonEggs : I dont got any ;_;
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: How many posts did (or do) you have on WI?   How many posts did (or do) you have on WI? I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 10:47 pm

i have around 1500
Back to top Go down
http://forumsocial.forumotion.net/index.htm
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: How many posts did (or do) you have on WI?   How many posts did (or do) you have on WI? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 5:37 am

I have 2100 posts on WI.
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Hanna (:
Hanna (:

Female
Number of posts : 1085
Nickname: : I used to be Hannah73
DragonEggs : over-rated. . .
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: How many posts did (or do) you have on WI?   How many posts did (or do) you have on WI? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:11 am

100 something.
Back to top Go down
http://thesoundofmyvendetta.tumblr.com
Super Penguin
Super Penguin

Female
Number of posts : 188
Nickname: : Penguin
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: How many posts did (or do) you have on WI?   How many posts did (or do) you have on WI? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:37 am

I have like 470 something on WI..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many posts did (or do) you have on WI?   How many posts did (or do) you have on WI? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:51 am

I had somehwere between 2,000 and 2,500
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: How many posts did (or do) you have on WI?   How many posts did (or do) you have on WI? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 5:55 am

I had 6,861 posts
Back to top Go down
sorrow
Geek
Geek

Female
Number of posts : 226
Nickname: : GD
DragonEggs : I dont got any ;_;

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: How many posts did (or do) you have on WI?   How many posts did (or do) you have on WI? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 6:17 am

now i got none!!HAHA i hate WI now
Back to top Go down
http://forumsocial.forumotion.net/index.htm
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: How many posts did (or do) you have on WI?   How many posts did (or do) you have on WI? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 5:50 am

Now i have 2300 posts on WI.
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: How many posts did (or do) you have on WI?   How many posts did (or do) you have on WI? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:34 am

I had 2000
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: How many posts did (or do) you have on WI?   How many posts did (or do) you have on WI? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:10 pm

i've noticed you said had, most of them were rps i'm guessing?
or bannedship?
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: How many posts did (or do) you have on WI?   How many posts did (or do) you have on WI? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:54 pm

I've got 25,000 +
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How many posts did (or do) you have on WI?   How many posts did (or do) you have on WI? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:57 pm

wow, nice.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How many posts did (or do) you have on WI?   How many posts did (or do) you have on WI? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:00 pm

I couldnt get on the screen would become blue after awhile when I logged in it said ''U've been banned for no reasons speficed''
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: How many posts did (or do) you have on WI?   How many posts did (or do) you have on WI? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:46 pm

Dude! That's what happened to GreenPunk on there! She told me that she had been banned for no reason! LMR, you're rosepuppy1, right?
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How many posts did (or do) you have on WI?   How many posts did (or do) you have on WI? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 10:24 am

I know and I made another accounts and I still wasnt able to log in it pissed me off that I was banned 4 no reason my acconts are rosepuppy1, ♥Rose♥, ♥Eli♥, Rose.Eli, and xoxoRoseElixoxo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How many posts did (or do) you have on WI?   How many posts did (or do) you have on WI? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:58 am

I had like, 7,000 posts, I think?

Yeah, I get the message that I've been banned forever for no reason. ><
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: How many posts did (or do) you have on WI?   How many posts did (or do) you have on WI? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:36 am

It really sucks
Back to top Go down
texas_outlaw
Geek
Geek
texas_outlaw

Male
Number of posts : 314
DragonEggs : How many posts did (or do) you have on WI? How many posts did (or do) you have on WI?
How many posts did (or do) you have on WI? How many posts did (or do) you have on WI?
How many posts did (or do) you have on WI? http://dragcave.net/incubators/incubator_pizza7boy.png
Registration date : 2008-04-18

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: How many posts did (or do) you have on WI?   How many posts did (or do) you have on WI? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:40 am

i dont have a account on there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many posts did (or do) you have on WI?   How many posts did (or do) you have on WI? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1