Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Starlight Wolf Pack

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 9:37 am

First topic message reminder :

"I'm guessing the situation is bad isn't it?" Athena asked, looking over at Blue, Kiba, Toboe, and Zephyr.

All four nodded sadly.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:47 am

Larka giggled "Right" she said padding ahead towrds her father
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 5:14 am

Kiba trotted along side her, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 5:40 am

"your coming?" she asked surprised
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 8:40 am

Kiba shrugged. "Might as well, I've got nothing better to do."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:15 am

larka nodded suddenly i weird feeling of nervousness bloomed in her chest.... "hello father." she greated him formaly bowing as you might when you were aquainted with your new alpha....
"I see you have succeded in your mission.." his voice thun der ike a storm of athourity it deep and hansome then rolled off leaving a long awkward silence... "...And where hae you been?" he asked turing to Kiba
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:39 am

Kiba shrugged, watching him closely. "I was just exploring the territory." he answered. "what did you think I was doing?" he smirked some. "I'm not doing anything bad."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 4:51 am

She glared down her snout at him... "didnt seem like it." her voice wasnt accusing tho it was sad
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:08 am

Kiba chuckled softly and stOod taller, raising his muzzle just slightly to look down on her. "It'd be nice if my business was kept to myself, and your business kept to yourself," he growled out in a low voice, eyes studying the two.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:09 am

Kiba chuckled softly and stOod taller, raising his muzzle just slightly to look down on her. "It'd be nice if my business was kept to myself, and your business kept to yourself," he growled out in a low voice, eyes studying the two.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:14 am

She looked at him confussed and shocked what is wrong with him? why was he baing so mean with one last sad glance she turned awy from him and left back towrds her den without aw ord a sound she left him with that glance that was lined with hurt.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 5:29 am

Kiba watched her go and shook his head, turning and trotting back to his den, needing to relax.

Blue came to the entrance of Larka's den, frowning. "Larka? You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:23 am

she looked up from where her face was barried in her own crossed paws. Her eyes were a little red and sparkled with water at the sight and voice her sad expression pulled together in an instant and her expression turned from sad to guarded and all that remainded of her break down was the little gleem in her eyes of water. "yes im fine." she said in a study voice
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:26 am

Blue frowned and trotted a little more into the den, watching her friend. "Don't lie to me, i can sense your sadness, what did he do now?" she asked, guessing it had been Kiba's fault she was upset.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:50 am

"hes a big fat jerk." she sadi with a pout
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:28 am

"Can you explain why he's a big fat jerk?" Blue asked, curling up next to her. "That'd really help me to know so i can shout at him."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 7:34 am

she smiled in thanks at her before looking back at her paws to explain... "well he jsut runs off and when i try to look out for him becuase i dont want him to become involved with these dangerous wolves he gets mad.."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 8:31 am

"He's a very independent wolf, he's used to having to worry about hinself instead of others going and worrying about him too," blue explained, scratching her ear. "he'll get used to the idea soon, but to tell you the truth, he's a lonely old dog who needs a companion like you who wants to be by his side."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:32 am

Larka thought... she nodded slowly "I guess that makes sense..." she said "what should I do then?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:06 am

"Well, go see him, really no matter how many times he tells you to leave, he really wants you to stay," Blue told her, yawning.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 4:47 am

Larka hesitated "you sure?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starlight Wolf Pack   Starlight Wolf Pack - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starlight Wolf Pack
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11