Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some songs I've been working on

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female
Number of posts : 631
Nickname: : Doggie (on other sites I'm dogluver808), but right now I am Feelin'Freshy. My past usernames have been Darth Bob, BabySpencerFan2010, Forever Soprano, YodaIzDrinkingASoda, UnderTheMistletoe<3, KeepMyHeart<3, and DoggieW4EMod.
DragonEggs : BABY SPENCER IS COOLER THAN DRAGON EGGS!!!!!!! xD
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Some songs I've been working on Empty
PostSubject: Some songs I've been working on   Some songs I've been working on I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 1:54 am

These are the titles (I would post lyrics for all of them but I don't feel like it rite now):

How True Love Feels
Why Does He Like Me
Spoiler:
Mixed-Up Emotions
Spoiler:
Time To Win
Spoiler:
I Wish (work in progress)
Your Wish Came True
Somehow I Knew (brand new song)
Keep My Heart
You & Me Makes Us
2 Years & Counting
Hey David (song parody of Hey Stephen)
[untitled song] (w/ guitar accompaniment)

I have written more but I can't remember that titles off the top of my head. xP

Oh ya and I have tunes for each song =) Oh and also each of these songs are written from my own personal experience so ya =)

Last edited by Feelin'Freshy on Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:59 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.webbies4ever.net

PostSubject: Re: Some songs I've been working on   Some songs I've been working on I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 5:55 am

Do you read music? I'll be happy to do my best playing/singing out your melodies, to see how you like it. Some songs I've been working on Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: Some songs I've been working on   Some songs I've been working on I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:16 pm

Aww. Can I see the lyrics 4 Mixed Up Emotions??
Back to top Go down
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female
Nickname: : Doggie (on other sites I'm dogluver808), but right now I am Feelin'Freshy. My past usernames have been Darth Bob, BabySpencerFan2010, Forever Soprano, YodaIzDrinkingASoda, UnderTheMistletoe<3, KeepMyHeart<3, and DoggieW4EMod.

PostSubject: Re: Some songs I've been working on   Some songs I've been working on I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 5:49 am

Sunny - Unfortunately, no. I don't read music, and my songs are to a certain extent secret so I wouldn't post them on YouTube or anything. Thanx for offering tho!

Nat - I think could post them here. I just hope I remember them all because almost 2 months ago I lost my songbook for good, and that song was in there, so I'll try. =) Done! I can't believe I remembered all that! Enjoy! =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Some songs I've been working on   Some songs I've been working on I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:02 am

I see. It sounds like you may be a very good composer if you read music. Some songs I've been working on Icon_smile Good luck songwriting!
Back to top Go down
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Some songs I've been working on   Some songs I've been working on I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 6:05 am

Thanks Sunny =) I love writing songs because it's a great way to express yourself and how you feel. Some songs I've been working on 884908 (<---lol head spin! xD)
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: Some songs I've been working on   Some songs I've been working on I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 9:40 pm

OhmyGod! I love it!
Back to top Go down
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Some songs I've been working on   Some songs I've been working on I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:21 am

Thanks *blush*

I'm trying to work on songs, I just don't have as much time =P

I...think I will post the rest, except the first one cuz those I've promised myself to keep secret for a loooooong time =)

Update: Posted lyrics for "Why Does He Like Me?" and "Time To Win"
Back to top Go down
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Some songs I've been working on   Some songs I've been working on I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:45 am

(Sorry for the double post)

Haha thank God I posted these, cuz I actually forgot some of the lyrics on a few of the songs in the songbook I lost a year ago. Goodness, time flies!

I'm gonna update with a few more songs, tho most of them were for one guy who was a complete jerk to me, and now he's kinda feminine. He's not gay or bi or anything, but he's just kinda girly now. Ehhhh....what's the word for when you act gay but you're completely straight......metrosexual? Correct me if I'm wrong. Basically, what I think of him is perfectly described in Picture To Burn (especially the version that says: so go and tell your friends that I'm obsessive and crazy that's fine! I'll tell mine that you're gay), except neither of us can drive xD

Anyways, most of these songs are just old feelings (kinda brings back memories that I just don't really care about much now) so ya....lol

Gonna be taking guitar lessons soon, so I actually will be learning to read music and write accompaniment to my songs =D Until then, I'm kinda teaching myself to play xD

L8AZ!

~Doggie♥
Back to top Go down
jonyboy111
Loser
Loser

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-12-06

PostSubject: Re: Some songs I've been working on   Some songs I've been working on I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:45 am

Heres something I wrote i posted it on another forum but it would probably be better in this one! tell me what you think
Roses in the dark

I wish I could tell you how I feel
I wish I could tell you
That I was falling into grey , until you came
I can't stop the rain falling from my eyes
You are everything that I missed a long the way
Now it's to late

If I could let you go I swear I would baby
But I cant let go
I cant let you fade into a memory

Were roses in the dark
Left to wilt and die
How everything can change
In the blink of an eye
Baby, bye bye
Everythings just a game
Till you lose
Were roses in the dark
These are the words youve never heard
I love you

I wish I could step back to the past
I wish I could whisper that
My love wont surely fade , into yesterday
I need to hold you one more time
I need you to tell me that you're mine and only mine
My sunshine

If I could let you go I swear I would baby
But I cant let go
This ain't the ending that you promised to me

Were roses in the dark
Left to wilt and die
How everything can change
In the blink of an eye
Baby, bye bye

I wish I could let you smile again
Oh god I need you more then ever
My heart is dying like falling leaves
In november

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some songs I've been working on   Some songs I've been working on I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some songs I've been working on
Page 1 of 1