Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! Empty
PostSubject: Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME!   Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:46 pm

Welcome, peeps!
I can do...
userbars,
glitter,
blobs,
dolls,
sticky notes
faded text
animated text
graphic mods, (cool effects)

EX:
Userbars:
Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! Vqgp07
Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! Userbar684438fs3
Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! Ubd1351ux5

Form ^^

Txt:
Colors ( 2)
Fade left to right ( the last one), ( top to botton first):
Other:

________

Glitter:
Form:

Words:
glitter:
Other:

Ex:
Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! TDIxAaKlPq
( pink,orange,yellow,blue,purple,red.^^)
i cna do others

Blobs:

Color:
What blobs( see list):
Other:

Ex:
Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! Floating_blobs46
Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! Kaos-cactus11
Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! Kaos-peas13
( when u ask from say... kittens, i will pm u a couble of picuters, to see if you what it.)

(list to chose from)

• Animekai
  • Naruto Gallery
  • Anime -DragonBall+
  • Anime -Evangelion+m
  • Anime -Sakura CC+m
  • Anime -Inuyasha+m
  • Magical Doremi
  • Fruits Basket
  • Brown bear
  • Panda
  • Pink usagi (bunny)
  • Pink drop
  • Lemon drop
  • Mint drop
  • Peas
  • Cactus
  • Brown usagi (bunny)
  • Crazy bunny
  • yellow jelly
  • Kitties (mixed)
  • White usagi (cute)
  • Horoscope
  • LOTR
  • Blobs
  • Penguin Kaos
  • Chika's Pink
  • Chika's Blue
  • Chika's Angels
  • Comic Baloon
  • Star Wars
  • Crazy Alien
  • Angel Star Kaos
  • Queen Mint smilies
  • World Kaos
  • Chibi Anime Kaos
  • Pucca Love
  • Kao licca kao-ani
  • Halloween
  • Purple kao-ani
  • Christmas gifs
  • Code Lyoko
  • Onigiri - rice balls
  • Anime kitties

Tittle ( rember)
Meggase ( in 3-days, its my birthday!)
Cololr, ( form tittle and meggasge)
( i pad, or 3 pads)
Other:

Faded Txt:

Txt:
Colors ( 2-3)
Other:

ex:
hiya peeps. Thanks for looking at my thead!

Amiited txt:

Txt:
Colors:
Style:
Other:

ex:
Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! 47-43

Graphic mods:

ex:
Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! Cube

tehre is no from, just tell me tant u what a mod, and what pic, to use. and how u what it. i will post the styles.

Undo Last Operation: Most file operations, including effects and animations can be undone. Undo will only remember the last operation, so don't select undo immediately if you don't like the outcome. Save often if your working on a hard image.
Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! Draw Drawing Tool: Draw directly on your image. Current tools include free hand pencil, straight line, rectangle, filled rectangle, ellipse and filled ellipse.
Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! Paint-bucket Paint Bucket Tool: Fill in a color or a pattern on your image.
Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! Text Add Text: Add text to your image. Our tool lets you immediately preview how the text will look and lets you move around the text on the image. You may also select the text color and transparency!
Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! Border Add Border: Choose the border color and width of the border. Example color is red, size is 2.
Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! Paste Paste Image: Paste an image from the clipboard.
Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! Crop Crop Image: Use our Flash based tool to select the area of the image you want to keep. Use the corner tabs to resize this area. Press space on your keyboard when you are done.
Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! Auto-crop Auto Crop Image: Automatically trims off whitespace around image.
Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! Rotate90 Rotate 90 Degrees: Rotate image CW
Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! Rotate180 Rotate 180 Degrees: Rotate image CW
Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! Rotate270 Rotate 270 Degrees: Rotate image CW
Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! Resize Resize Image: Three ways to resize your image. 1. Select from the standard size list, and click go. 2. Enter the new dimmensions of your image and click "Resize Image". 3. Press your "Shift" key while dragging the image to your desired size. Then click "Resize Image" above to convert your image. Note: The preview image is not as good quality as the actual resized image. For a full preview, resize the image then "undo" if you don't like it.
Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! Transparent Make Transparent: Select a part of the image you would like to make transparent. In the example, the white background is selected.
Advanced Image Effects
Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! Poloroid Poloroid Picture Make your image look like a photograph with shadow.
Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! Warhol Andy Warhol Effect: - Clones your image and does various tints for an Andy Warhol effect.
Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! Thermal Thermal Effect - Changes image colors to rainbow colors based on heat signature (lightness / darness) of image.
Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! Lightning Lightning Effect - Overlays image of lightning on your image. Also available in the animation menu.
Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! Fire Fire Effect - Overlays image of fire on your image. Also available in the animation menu.
Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! Abstractlines Abstract Line Effect - Replaces your image with an abstract line drawing.
Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! Vignette Vignette: Make your picture look older with a fuzzy white border.
Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! Bw Black and White: Grayscale the image into a black and white image.
Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! Censored Censor: Add a censor box to your image!
Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! Glitter-ex Glitter-ize: Turn all the non white parts of the image to glitter. Does not work on animated images. For best results, start with a black and white image.
Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! Heart Cutout - Heart: Cut out a heart shape from your image. Does not work on animated graphics. (bug was pre tinted to show example better)
Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! Tint Tint color: Tint the color of your image any color you want. Example is tinted green.
Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! Charcoal Charcoal:
Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! Emboss Emboss:
Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! Painted Painted:
Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! Blur Blur:
Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! Sharpen Sharpen:
Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! Mirror Mirror:
Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! Flip Flip:
Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! Darken Darken:
Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! Lighten Lighten:
Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! Negative Negative:
Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! Equalize Equalize:
Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! Normalize Normalize:
Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! Raise Buttonize: Raise the image to create a 3D effect. Works even better with transparent graphics.
Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! Drop-shadow Drop Shadow: Add a shadow of the image to create a 3D effect. Works even better with transparent graphics.
Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! Gradient Add Gradient: Colors choosen were black to white (reverse of defaults)

Wolfie can do...:
slideshow avatars, ten slide userbar slideshows, userbars, dolls, banners, and glitters.
Plus everything Lola can do(xD)

Last edited by Sugar and Spice on Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME!   Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:39 pm

Wow. You're really good at these!

Words: Winx Club
glitter: Yes plz.
other: make it pretty!
Back to top Go down
brittney
Chat Box Mod
Chat Box Mod
brittney

Female
Number of posts : 22
Nickname: : brit, or brittney
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME!   Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:02 pm

Words: my Best friend forever, Ayla!
Glitter: Yes
Other: Pink and purple colors please
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME!   Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 1:57 am

kk. i wil pm you the links to do everyhting, in a little bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME!   Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:15 am

KK, thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME!   Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:24 am

welcome. n_n

oh sorry i cat do taht roght now, beause im on a bad computer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME!   Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:08 am

Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! Glitterfy140741T125D31

Here, is this good Brittney??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME!   Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 3:19 am

Oh! I almost forgot. I can also do banners!! Like for rps and stuff...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME!   Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:02 pm

Da Wolfster wrote:
Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! Glitterfy140741T125D31

Here, is this good Brittney??

Gosh darn it!! I forgot the 'forever' part. I'll do it again

Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! Glitterfy080301T985D34

I had to make it 2 lines, otherwise it didn't all fit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME!   Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:18 pm

welcome./
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME!   Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:12 pm

Hey Lola, I edited the first post so you can see the examples instead of just the little 'x' box.
Back to top Go down
Wolf Dancer
Administrator
Administrator
Wolf Dancer

Female
Number of posts : 71
Nickname: : Wolfie
DragonEggs : http://dragcave.net/user/RandomRaven
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Icicle Creek-Fang, Nixara Snowfall Pack-Raven, Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME!   Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 3:03 am

Userbar
Txt: Inkheart; Inkspell; Inkdeath
Colors ( 2): Whatever looks good
Fade left to right ( the last one), ( top to botton first): -
Other: Put the cover of each book on the slide with the title

Faded Text
Txt: Silvertongue
Colors ( 2-3): Grey-Black
Other: Nope

And can I have a graphic mod, using the pick in my avvie and the fire animation??
Back to top Go down
Mrs.JoeJonas
Administrator
Administrator
Mrs.JoeJonas

Female
Number of posts : 1005
Nickname: : Lilly Kutie KK MJJ Little Miss Lovable
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME!   Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 3:09 am

Txt:MJJ and Cam Bffs forever
Colors ( 2)-watever looks good
Fade left to right ( the last one), ( top to botton first):fade left to right
Other
Back to top Go down
http://www.gomezlovato.forumotions.net

PostSubject: Re: Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME!   Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 3:21 am

Always making things difficult, xD. j/k

Here ya go Raven.....

Silvertongue

Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! 51bij8

and last but not least...

However, I couldn't fit the whole cover and it looked odd otherwise, so I just did the colors of the cover....

Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! Userbar688818ps7

Lilly, I will start on yours immediatly(I'm like running the shop.....Ooops...I think I'll let lola do that order....hehe)
Back to top Go down
Wolf Dancer
Administrator
Administrator
Wolf Dancer

Female
Number of posts : 71
Nickname: : Wolfie
DragonEggs : http://dragcave.net/user/RandomRaven
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Icicle Creek-Fang, Nixara Snowfall Pack-Raven, Survivor

PostSubject: Re: Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME!   Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 3:54 am

Thanks jenn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME!   Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 6:45 am

(thanks wolfie)
(dont worry its fine!!)

here u go, Lilly:
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME!   Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:58 am

Can I have a black heart picture wiht the fire effect please. Those look amazing! Great work guys!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com

PostSubject: Re: Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME!   Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 5:04 am

sure!
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME!   Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 5:11 am

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
Mrs.JoeJonas
Administrator
Administrator
Mrs.JoeJonas

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME!   Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:44 am

can u plz repost mine..its not there...srry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME!   Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:44 am

sorry, yes i can. im not on the rite comp, right now, so yea.
Back to top Go down
Mrs.JoeJonas
Administrator
Administrator
Mrs.JoeJonas

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME!   Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:47 am

o ok thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME!   Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 9:53 am

yep, and welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME!   Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lola's shop! WOLFiE IS NOW WORKiNG WiTH ME!
Page 1 of 1