Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

blackout- an adventure in the dark

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

blackout- an adventure in the dark - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: blackout- an adventure in the dark   blackout- an adventure in the dark - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:01 am

First topic message reminder :

blackout
The Smiths were having a party. They were known for being the most socially active family in town, though they weren't the richest. In their medium-sized and cozy house, they host fun and happy parties almost every week. This week was different. Annabelle Smith, the matriarch of the family, had her birthday this week. She was just about to blow out the candles when she disappeared. The candles went out by themselves, and the entire house became cloaked in darkness.

Now, Annabelle is missing, there's a power outage(or so it seems) and the house has become large and spacious. We must find her.

We are:

George Smith- father of the family, NPC
Rebecca Smith- somewhat bossy, clever, leaderly, 12 - Rayne
Heather Smith- very quiet, follower of Rebecca, even though she's older, 14 - Enchantix
Louise Lang- very flashy and fun, though somewhat airheaded, friend of Heather, 16- Nat
Jason, "just Jason"- a shy, smart 15 year old, family friend- Meercat
Matthew DeCaro- a loud and somewhat funny 13 year old- Furry
and Annabelle Smith, narrator/Sunny

I, Annabelle will try to guide you to saving me, and turning the lights back on, but I can't promise anything. I will give you choices at times, but at others, you must try and use your judgement.

IMPORTANT:
Spoiler:

There's the house map for future reference.

Rules:
- Please don't do anything stupid at free-choice questions.
- NPCs like George, are part of the narration, not anyone important. George is probably the most important NPC.
- No cussing, god-moding, etc.
- Try and follow your character's personality.

Everyone is assigned a color. Your question will be in that color.

Last edited by Sunny Baudelaire on Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:05 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: blackout- an adventure in the dark   blackout- an adventure in the dark - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:39 am

Outside, to get to the basement.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: blackout- an adventure in the dark   blackout- an adventure in the dark - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:23 am

Basements are always full with bugs. Yuck!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: blackout- an adventure in the dark   blackout- an adventure in the dark - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:58 am

That's probably what Louise would want, Nat. I can't imagine her in the basement.

All we'd be hearing is "Oh!" and "Eeeek!" :P
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: blackout- an adventure in the dark   blackout- an adventure in the dark - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:00 am

I'm the perfect Louise, except im smart. Haha
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: blackout- an adventure in the dark   blackout- an adventure in the dark - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:21 am

I'll go to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: blackout- an adventure in the dark   blackout- an adventure in the dark - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:46 am

Ahh... back from the beach. But Furry still hasn't picked. >.<
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: blackout- an adventure in the dark   blackout- an adventure in the dark - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:33 am

ahh, sorry, guys.
i'm procrastinating already ._.
THE BATHROOM AGAIN!
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: blackout- an adventure in the dark   blackout- an adventure in the dark - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:51 am

Haha. Im not sure whether her charrie needs to go to the bathroom, or if Dani does. LoL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: blackout- an adventure in the dark   blackout- an adventure in the dark - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:19 am

'Tis okay, Furbs. Oh, wait, the downstairs bathroom, right?

..Quite obviously, the adults thought something was up as Heather and Jason shot for the door, Rebecca for the kitchen, Matthew for the bathroom and Louise for the attic. George got up from the couch, where he was doing his thinking and said, "Where do you... uh..." He tried to count the shapes in the darkness. "Five! Where do you five think your going." Matthew, being his funny self was able to get off easy.
.."Just nature's calls, sir!" He yelled and quickly ran off. George nodded happily, having bought Matthew's excuse. He quickly turned to Heather and Jason.
.."And you two?" he asked angrily. Heather and Jason, unable to think of an excuse just stood there, embarassed.
..Now came Louise and Rebecca. He stared at them expectantly. Louise could have said she was going upstairs to use that bathroom, but didn't, being Louise. Rebecca just choked on her response and hesitated.

~*~*~

..Matthew open the door of the bathroom, shined the flashlight around, pulled down his pants, and well, you know. After this was taken care of, he spotted some ornamental candles. These didn't burn long or light, but he grabbed it anyways. He opened the medicine cabinet and found a small stash of candy grabbed it.

Heather and Jason, will you:

A. Run out the door like the wind
B. Be logical and TRY to make up an excuse
C. Argue with George

Louise, will you:

A. Run up the stairs
B. Say, "I DUNNO!" and run up the stairs
C. Don't do anything and stay downstairs

Rebecca, will you:

A. Say you're hungry and want some food.
B. Run for your life
C. Say you're checking to see if the ice cream in the freezer has melted yet.

Matthew, will you:

A. Hang out in the bathroom until someone comes in there, then jump out from behind the shower curtain(Very Happy)
B. Go back into the dining room/living room and get the candle lit to give it to Heather or Rebecca
C. Go back into the dining living room to jump out from behind the TV (Very Happy)
or
D. Other, if you hate all these choices, just tell me(they're rather dumb ones anyways)

Inventories:

Matthew:
3 candy bars
An ornamental candle
Flashlight

Jason:
A lit candle
A lighter

Heather:
Nothing

Rebecca:
Nothing

Louise:
Flashlight
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: blackout- an adventure in the dark   blackout- an adventure in the dark - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:36 am

B! Haha
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: blackout- an adventure in the dark   blackout- an adventure in the dark - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:14 am

hmmm :/
A!
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: blackout- an adventure in the dark   blackout- an adventure in the dark - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 9:29 am

I would totally say tht. I'd be like "I dunno! Whichever way is prettier looking!" haha
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: blackout- an adventure in the dark   blackout- an adventure in the dark - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:57 am

hmm, A or C. I'll do...C.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: blackout- an adventure in the dark   blackout- an adventure in the dark - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:01 pm

I VOTE A! running away from an adult is kinda stupid but it's pretty funny for my shy person XD
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: blackout- an adventure in the dark   blackout- an adventure in the dark - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:49 am

Rayne, u totally remind me of my bff Veronica. Haha
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: blackout- an adventure in the dark   blackout- an adventure in the dark - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 10:55 pm

I agree with meercat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: blackout- an adventure in the dark   blackout- an adventure in the dark - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:39 am

BLEEEPIN BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP

I lost the entire thing I had typed up. I know I saved it in drafts, but I need my dad to unblock my profile, I think. Sorry, next phase of the story SHOULD be done by later today.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: blackout- an adventure in the dark   blackout- an adventure in the dark - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 7:47 am

Alright, we can wait.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: blackout- an adventure in the dark   blackout- an adventure in the dark - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:17 am

Good! I didn't miss anything. (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: blackout- an adventure in the dark   blackout- an adventure in the dark - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:20 am

..Before anything happened, Heather and Jason smiled at eachother and flew out the doors. They gathered outside the front door in front of a bush, catching there breath and giggling.

not done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: blackout- an adventure in the dark   blackout- an adventure in the dark - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

blackout- an adventure in the dark
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3