Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This dream inspired me! (ACTIVE!)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

This dream inspired me! (ACTIVE!) Empty
PostSubject: This dream inspired me! (ACTIVE!)   This dream inspired me! (ACTIVE!) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:31 am

Well, I had a strange dream one night, and it inspired me to write a book. The dream was about me meeting this wolf, I thought I could trust it, it seemed nice but for some reason it turned it's back on me and sudden news of people being killed by a strange animal scared me into believing the wolf I met did it. AND HE DID. So somehow something happened to him and I met another wolf, I was so scared that I might not be able to trust this wolf but idk what happened.

the dream ended before I could figure out, but it inspired me to write a book about it, what do you guys think? should I write about it?

Last edited by WoLf_MiStReSs on Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: This dream inspired me! (ACTIVE!)   This dream inspired me! (ACTIVE!) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:34 am

yes, you should definitely! have everything inspire you!
maybe when you trusted the wolf, have the wolf take most of your time. so you turned your back to your friends?
idk, just throwing things out there.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: This dream inspired me! (ACTIVE!)   This dream inspired me! (ACTIVE!) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:34 am

DO IT!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This dream inspired me! (ACTIVE!)   This dream inspired me! (ACTIVE!) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 9:26 pm

YES! I sounds really good! (:
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: This dream inspired me! (ACTIVE!)   This dream inspired me! (ACTIVE!) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:44 am

OMG Yes! i had a dream with a wolf once but i turned into the wolf and had to save a pack but then got captured by my real life worst enemy and the pack was doomed so my crush (tehe) came and saved me! lol
true! STORY! or um... i mean dream!
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: This dream inspired me! (ACTIVE!)   This dream inspired me! (ACTIVE!) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:07 am

cool, I'll start writing soon, but it's going to be a bit different and stuff but I'll try to make it sound good.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: This dream inspired me! (ACTIVE!)   This dream inspired me! (ACTIVE!) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:15 am

Can you post it here some where so i can read it?!

Have you dreamed of lockness monster? I HAVE! it was totally bazarro ... i havestrange dreams but i love em cuase there sooo amusin! i love to dream!
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This dream inspired me! (ACTIVE!)   This dream inspired me! (ACTIVE!) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:39 am

Ummm. No. The closest 2 a monster ive dreamt of is Ursula in the Little Mermaid. hAHA
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: This dream inspired me! (ACTIVE!)   This dream inspired me! (ACTIVE!) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:10 am

i had another dream about zombies
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This dream inspired me! (ACTIVE!)   This dream inspired me! (ACTIVE!) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:14 am

Haha tell your dream?
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: This dream inspired me! (ACTIVE!)   This dream inspired me! (ACTIVE!) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:16 am

I cant remember it, but my rp characters and talking cats were in there it was weirdy
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This dream inspired me! (ACTIVE!)   This dream inspired me! (ACTIVE!) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:23 am

shoot em in the head! thats what i learned from the movies! never had a dream with zombies...
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This dream inspired me! (ACTIVE!)   This dream inspired me! (ACTIVE!) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:32 am

I don't plan on having one with zombies. Hah
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: This dream inspired me! (ACTIVE!)   This dream inspired me! (ACTIVE!) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:12 am

Here is the beginning of my story, I'm still working on it though:

Have you ever felt, like you were being watched? It’s the same here in the little town of Elora. Even though it’s a small, unnoticeable town in Ontario, we all still have that feeling we are being watched. But hey, if you’ve lived here your whole life you would get used to the same routine right? Well, you’re wrong. There have been rumors here, about heretic people and witchcraft being done. It is said, in stories that I’ve heard, that people have been disappearing because of these crafty women in town. As for me, I don’t believe in any of this mumbo jumbo, but who knows, maybe it’ll turn around and something will happen to make me believe it.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: This dream inspired me! (ACTIVE!)   This dream inspired me! (ACTIVE!) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:37 pm

Very good!
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: This dream inspired me! (ACTIVE!)   This dream inspired me! (ACTIVE!) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:50 am

thanks, I'll start working on it some more soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This dream inspired me! (ACTIVE!)   This dream inspired me! (ACTIVE!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This dream inspired me! (ACTIVE!)
Page 1 of 1