Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Breaks! By:Natalie

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Breaks! By:Natalie Empty
PostSubject: A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Breaks! By:Natalie   A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Breaks! By:Natalie I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 7:20 am

All her life, Cammie Livingston wanted to live a life where she was known. She was invisible to almost everyone and only had a few friends. She was a girl who had dreams, but couldn't live them. And after the most embarrassing night of her life, she knew she was no Cinderlla. Until one night when she made a wish upon a star, her life was turned around for the better................................ and even the worse.

Chapter One

“Cammie…”Adam started.

“Yes, Adam?” Cammie smiled, leaning in closer to Adam, our lips almost in a perfect match.

“Can I… kiss you?” he asked, a small grin creeping over his face.

“Yes, Adam,” I nodded. I took a small step forward, turning my head to the left, when I heard a loud buzzing sound.

“Ahh!” I smacked the snooze button on my alarm clock. “Of course, it was just a dream, another fairytale disaster!” I mumbled. I threw her pillow over her head and turned on her side.

“Cammie, darling! Get down here! You’re gonna be late for school again!” my mother yelled.

I live a world where I can’t be noticed, like my life is an invisible shield over my body and my personality. Sorda like a Cinderella thing, without the whole ‘And they lived Happily Ever After’ thing. I slowly climbed out of bed, dreading the school day. I marked an X over today’s date, May 13th, 2009. “Oh great!” I mumbled as I noticed today was Friday, the 13th. I wondered if there was actually any bad luck that could be worse than my life. I took a step to the right to my small dresser mirror. My shoulder length brunette hair was all tangled and my makeup from the night before had been smeared over my cheeks. I grabbed my makeup remover and washed the makeup off my tan face. I slipped into a Hollister cami and a pair of shorts. I grabbed my new flip flops and ran downstairs to find that my mother had left without me. “You’ve got to be kidding me!” I sprinted out the door and figured it’d be easier if I just ran to school……..

“Cam!” yelled my best friend Chelsea. Chelsea, unlike me, had a bright personality. She was fun, smart, outgoing, and everything else that i’m not. She had long blonde hair with sparkly blue eyes. Her slim figure made her look like model material, which made me wonder why she ever bothered talking to someone like, well, me. She was extremely nice to most people, but she grew up with 5 brothers, making her extremely tough. Only problem with her is she could be bought in by anything to go against anyone, but I for one trusted her.

“Hey, Chels,” I said while grabbing a few textbooks and three mechanical pencils. “I really need to go to class. If I get another tardy Mr. Miller is going to make me do…..”

“Forget Mr. Miller!” she cut me off. “Ashley Parker is having a party tonight and she told me that Adam asked her to invite you!” she squealed.

My heart froze and so did the rest of my body. “F….f…for real?” I stumbled to get the words out. Ashley Parker was the most popular girl in school. She had long blonde hair and shimmery green eyes. She had the perfect amount of curves in the perfect places. I was still in shock of why Ashley had listened to Adam. Adam was Ashley’s ex-boyfriend. He dumped her over text last year and it took her 6 months to get over it.

“Yes! That means you have to go! I’ll do your makeup and pick out a wardrobe and everything for you!” she smiled, cutting me off my day dreaming. “Here’s the deets about the party. Tonight, 7 o clock at Calamarias. Be there or be square,” she read off the invitation.

I smiled, blinking my eyes a few times to make sure I wasn’t just dreaming again. I heard the bell ring, and if that hadn’t woken me up, then I was sure it wasn’t a dream. Maybe today wasn’t going to be like another Bad Luck Friday The 13th. “Thanks! Gotta go! Bye!” and I was off to Mr. Miller’s class. I took my original seat in the back row next to the window. Mr. Miller was the strictest teacher at school, and for some reason, he didn’t like me very much. It’s a mystery to all human kind. In my dreams, he was always the villain, the bad guy, the gangster, but he always seemed lovable to every other kid at Dawson Creek High.

I walked home from school that afternoon with Chelsea. We spent the whole time talking about what makeup looks good with my skin tone and what clothing will attract Adam. Once we were home, I grabbed a bowl of popcorn and brought it upstairs for us to share. She went through all my makeup to find the perfect look for me. It only took a few hours for me to look pretty, a.k.a, not myself. As she finished up, I looked at myself in the hallway mirror, admiring the shade of eye shadow she used. “Wow, Chels. You really know what you’re doing,” I winked at myself, thanking Chelsea through actions.

“Mhmm, anytime. Listen, I gotta go home and fix myself up. I’ll see ya at the party tonight, kay?” she said quickly as she sped to the door.

“Bye!” I called after her. I skipped to my room and plopped onto my bed, a huge smile on my face. “Best Day Ever!”

Chapter Two

As I slipped into my new wedge heels, I noticed my straightened her was, what’s the word, destraightening?

“What the hel*,” I thought. “Sounds good enough.”

Anyways, it proved that I had to rush to the party if anyone would be able to see a good glimpse of the new Cammie. I hopped into my car and drove to Calamarias, only a few problems. This could take a while, so you might want to grab a snack or something:

1. Traffic was horrendous
2. My car was extremely low in gas, so I had to stop and fill it up……. twice.
3. It looked like the makeup on my face was fake, as if it was just marker and would smear off instantly with any kind of movement(remind me to thank Chels for that later.)
4. I took the wrong exit and landed in the middle of nowhere. It took me another 15 minutes to get back on track.
5. When I got to the party……………… I had realized that it was the worst day of my life. Let me back track a little.

I was driving down the muddy old alley that lead to Calamarias. My car started making noises, and eventually, stopped moving. I had to get out of the car without getting any mud or dirt all over myself so I held on my car door when getting out. I walked about 3 miles until I was able to reach Calamarias.

“Finally,” I smiled to myself. I slipped my wedges back on and checked my makeup in my small compact mirror and reapplied a little bit of mascara and lip stick, just incase.

I called Chelsea, hoping I could meet up with her before I walked into the party, to make a slightly more ostentatious entrance. She was number two on my speed dial. I pressed number two and listened as the phone dialed. Nobody picked up. “Maybe she’s already in,” I thought, hoping she was just waiting for me outside.

I took a deep breath of confidence. “Adam McCarthy, this will be the BEST night of OUR lives!” I shouted quietly to myself. I slowly started strutting my way over to the front door. I placed my right hand over the freezing cold door knob and turned it to the right. As I took a step inside the place, I looked out onto the dance floor. “I’m her…………………….!!!!!” My heart froze and I turned bright red. “YOU’VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!”

Last edited by Miss UnGraceful on Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Breaks! By:Natalie   A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Breaks! By:Natalie I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 6:44 am

The intent is good, just a tad bit cliche though.

And also, I'd slow down a bit on the story. Moves kinda fast. Describe more.

You could make this into a great story though !!!!
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Breaks! By:Natalie   A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Breaks! By:Natalie I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:51 am

Keep it going!
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Breaks! By:Natalie   A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Breaks! By:Natalie I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:08 am

Thanks Lily! I'll keep it in mind for the next chapter.

Will do Weedy!
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Breaks! By:Natalie   A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Breaks! By:Natalie I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 10:19 am

it's good! I also agree with Lily though...for once, just kidding L=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Breaks! By:Natalie   A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Breaks! By:Natalie I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:31 am

really good, i would like more.
Back to top Go down
Hanna (:
Hanna (:

Female
Number of posts : 1085
Nickname: : I used to be Hannah73
DragonEggs : over-rated. . .
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Breaks! By:Natalie   A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Breaks! By:Natalie I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:06 am

M! O! R! E! MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Back to top Go down
http://thesoundofmyvendetta.tumblr.com
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Breaks! By:Natalie   A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Breaks! By:Natalie I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:50 pm

more!
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Breaks! By:Natalie   A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Breaks! By:Natalie I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:17 am

UPDATED! Sorry, Chapter 2 is a bit shorter.
Back to top Go down
Hanna (:
Hanna (:

Female
Number of posts : 1085
Nickname: : I used to be Hannah73
DragonEggs : over-rated. . .
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Breaks! By:Natalie   A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Breaks! By:Natalie I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:23 pm

Possssst! MORE!!!! Me likie! xD
Back to top Go down
http://thesoundofmyvendetta.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Breaks! By:Natalie   A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Breaks! By:Natalie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Breaks! By:Natalie
Page 1 of 1