Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) Empty
PostSubject: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:04 pm

A little town in the middle of nowhere has a big secret, but only two of them know it. Two people - a boy and a girl - have powers. Kind of like witch and wizard, but kind of not. They're the only ones that know. So what do they think? Do they think it's fate? Or coincidence?

Girl:
Mai - Misty

Boy:
Patrick - Kitty

Last edited by Kitty-Bat on Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female
Number of posts : 2882
Nickname: : Mist, Misty, Misteh-you get the point
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:18 am

(Hmmm... We could do Mai and Patrick or some new charries? I'd rather be a girl for this one.)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:28 pm

ORP: Mai and PAtrick sounds fine to me. I miss RPing with them. =^,^=
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:50 am

(I know, lol, me too that's why I said it. They are totally my favourite RP couple! So lets do them :3
YOU START!
I hate staring :3 )
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:55 am

ORP: Look's like we've got another two things in common. XD

RP: PAtrick walked towards school Monday morning, using his magic to make his bag not as heavy.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:38 am

(lol)

Mai ran out of her house with her light tote bag, late again but knowing it was worth it to have done her hair and make-up done perfect to impress Patrick. She grinned as she saw him walking past her house and ran over to him. "Hey, Patrick!" She smiled sweetly.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 11:48 am

PAtrick smiled, seeing Mai. "Hey Mai, you're looking quite awake for a Monday morning."
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:05 pm

Mai grinned at him, "Well, I guess I'm just excited!" She hoped he wouldn't ask why she was so excited.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:23 pm

PAtrick chuckled. "Alright, let's just leave it at that."
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:34 pm

Mai blushed slightly but sighed in relief. She'd had a huge crush on him since they were ten, and she still did seven years later, especially since they found out they both had supernatural powers.

(What kind of powers should they have?)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:56 pm

PAtrick walked a little closer to her unconciously. They were best friends, and since they found out they both had supernatural powers, his feelings were beginning to change.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:16 pm

Mai smiled up at him and smoothly stepped closer to him. She looked away and blushed before he saw her gazing.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:19 pm

Patrick smiled and jogged up to the door. He held it open for her, grinning.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 1:31 pm

Mai grinned back. 'You're such a gentleman!" she chimed and sauntered through the school doors, laughing at her best friend.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:50 pm

Patrick laughed and walked in behind her. "Yes I am."
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:46 am

Mai grinned up at his face as they came to their lockers.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 8:12 am

PAtrick took out his things for first and second period. "Did you study for the Science test?"
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:30 am

Mai sighed, "Yah. I hate science!" She took out the same things as him and closed her locker, than leaned against it and waited for him to finish with his, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:32 pm

Patrick laughed. "It's the only subject I like. Besides orchestra."
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:37 pm

Mai smiled, "I know, Patrick, I know! Best friend and mind reader here, remember?" She laughed.

(What are all there powers going to be?)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:55 pm

ORP: I guess PAtrick's like a wizard and can turn into an animal or something. You come up with Mai's.

RP: PAtrick laughed. "Right, right."
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:01 pm

(Obviously she can read minds and.... And let me think xD But she'snot like a witch, just has powers...)

Mai grinned and walked with him to their first period. She wondered if he felt the same way she did. He never thought about her that way when she was around...
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:18 pm

ORP: OK, Mind Reading.

RP: Patrick sat in the back corner, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:29 pm

(Yeppers)

Mai sat beside him and smiled back, not paying attention to the teacher and earing everyone's thoughts in her mind. She concentrated in what Patrick was thinking.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:42 pm

Patrick had learned how to not let Mai all the way into his mind. He knew how to hind things, and that's what he did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)   SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SuperStitions (Misty and Kitty ONLY)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next