Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER! Empty
PostSubject: 2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER!   2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:20 am

You lead the perfect life. Your teh only child, with her mom's full attion, until one day. Your mom tells you that...well you have 2 more sisters!?
Its been 6 months since your mom told you that you have 2 more sistes. You have meet them now.
Your motehr sist you down... again and now saying that you are going to go move in with the oldest sister, and your dad.

What can happen now?

Form:
Name:
Looks:
Other:

Rules/tips
o1: They are all 17.
o2: there birthday is July 4th
o3: They do not have to look the same, nor act the same
o4: Daddy lives in Sunny L.A, in a HUGE house

my form:

Name:Taylor McMakine
Perosnlity:popular and up-beat. She loves to cheer and go to all of her loving boyfriends football games. She enjoys going to the beach,hanging with friends and going shopping. Shes capti of her school's cheer squad and is an very loving and open person
Looks:
2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER! Kellie_pickler_2
2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER! Taylor-swift-super-*****
Other: oldest sister, lives with her father

[the 3rd sister is living with a foster family]

Last edited by Seeing Starrs on Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : 2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER! BUcd2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER! QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: 2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER!   2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:56 am

[I would. But I'm not good with Girls when it comes to RPing. Cause I'm like a total Tom Boy normally. But i'll play your character's boyfriend.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER!   2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:49 am

[well...if anyone eles joins im going to see who has teh ebst form and choose them]
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: 2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER!   2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:44 am

Form
Name: Kristiana Anbria
Perosnlity: Kistiana is outgoing, fun, and flirty. She is captain of the school cheerleading squad, dance team and softball team. She's the most popular girl in her school, and everyone loves and wants to be her. Everyone thinks she's super sweet and friendly, but I anything threatens her social status, she will stop at nothing to make sure the threat is gone permanetly. But if everything is going the way she plans, she is loving, caring and kind.
Looks: (can her and Tay be identical twins? If not I will fill this out again)
Other: bf named jordan
(ooooh so now that Tay and krissy r in the same school, there will
Be tons of drama!!!

[/center][/quote]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER!   2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:07 am

[yes they can star
yes. tahts good, but i what to see Jorie's form....but she ahs to post it tonight]

[we may nwo roleplay]

Taylor and her
father where standing by the front door to there mashion. Taylro had on
a ruffled light pink mini skirt with a white polo. Her hair was curled
into perfect, each stand with gloss. Her white, stain less ballet flats
fishned her looks like teh white and pink pok-a-dot bow in her hair.
She stood next to her father, waiting for her sisters to avvire.

Taylor looked at ehr queiter whispered to her
daddy, and "she is.." taylor questuiioned not moving her eyes from the
'sister.'"Ferrah,the youngest"Her daddy whispered back.
Tayulro nodded taking a few gracefully steps toward her. "I'm taylor,"she said smiling, with ehr dad moving with her.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: 2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER!   2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:21 am

(farrahs the one in foster care right?)

Kristiana sat in the backseat of her familys limo, her Blackberry Storm clutched in her hands. Her heart pounded insanely hard against her chest as her driver turned onto the street where she was going to spend the next years of her life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER!   2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:48 am

[yep,]
Taylor saw another car, driving to the gate that protected her house.She clicked a bottom on the side of the house. The gates opened and the car rolled in. A limo..she tought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER!   2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:59 am

Krissys driver pulled into the driveway as the gates opened. Thankfully, the house was the size of her own house. If it was smaller or bigger, she would have flipped out. She looked through the windows sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER!   2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:08 am

Taylor stood proudly by her father, as she watched the car pull in. She reglossed, stood up stright and held her breath when the driver opened the sleek, black door with his white driving glove,who would be inside? Taylor asked herself.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER!   2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:01 pm

Krissy pressed her well-glossed lips together and heaved in a deep breath as she opened up the car door, heart pounding in her chest as she braced herself to face her new "sisters". She stepped out of the car, oozing confidence and ease on the outside, but on the inside she was shaking. She looked up and spotted a girl with the exact same face as her own. "What the he!l" she sputtered before she could stop herself. Nobodyhad told her she had a twin... A freaking IDENTICAL twin!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER!   2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:07 pm

Taylor's mouth opened,she looks just like me!! what???Taylor grolwed in her mind, why couldn't she be a nerd!! She looked at her fatehr for an explaition.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER!   2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:19 am

Krissys mouth remained popped open in a pink-frosted-gloss "o". "Ummm, excuse me," She strtaed off, using every ounce of her strength that was left to be polite. "Whats going on here?"
Krissy just couldn't tear her eyes away from the perfect reflection of her face that was her sister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER!   2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:46 am

"What do you mean? I'm your sister, your living with me and my,excuse me, OUR father and in my house,"Taylor answered staring at her, eyes not moving form her own.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER!   2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:30 am

Krissy, noticing Tays delibrate eye contact, also kept eye contact. "Yes, I know that, Tay." she said, forcing a sweet, 1000 watt smile. She held eye contact for a second longer before turning to their "dad". "Nice to meet you, sir." She sweetly greeted. "Are Taylor and I, umm, twins?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER!   2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:34 am

"well..yes..but you two have anotehr sister. All 3 of you guys are triplates,but you and Taylor look more alike,"Their father answered.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER!   2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:44 am

Triplets?! Krissy thought. Her whole life, Krissy had never blended in with anyone. She was always the center of attention; always the most fashionable, most beautiful, most talented. How could she have gone from 100% unique to just one of three? "Oh, that's so great!" she finally managed to say, flashing another Emmy-awards-worthy smile. "Im sure this will be so much fun."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER!   2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:49 am

"sure, it will,"Taylor mumbled
"Taylro,why don't you show your sister to her room,and around our house,"their fatehr asked,
"Yes daddy,"Taylor answered and kissed him on teh cheak and started to walk to the 2 whtie double entrence doors,"You coming?"she asked to Krissy.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER!   2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:59 am

"Nice meeting you, Sir," Krissy smiled at their dad.
"Uhhuh," Krissy nodded at Tay casually, trying to stay polite. (g2g now)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER!   2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:05 am

[awwwwww...]
Taylor opened the door. There where 2 swirl staircases, one to teh girl's side, one to her father's side. inbettween the two stairways, there was the slidding glass door.
The backyard was like a troicaol parisde, a heated pool,with a spa and a juzzic. Tropical plants where planted neatly all around the yard. IN a concer was a wooden suna. There was a white fence that lead to the clear lake, with a dirt path lined with small pebbles.
To the right of the girl's staircase was the living room and kitchen. And to the left of their father's staircase was the bar,sitting room and a glass room, called the "Golden Sun Room"
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER!   2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:59 am

Krissy coudlnt believe her eyes. The décor inside this house was so similar to her own it was like the California-version of her Florida house
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER!   2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:03 am

[lol]
"this is....out...side of the house,"Taylro answered walking up the unmakred,shinny wood stairs. She sliped off her bshoes at the top and slid on her white chanel slippers waiting for her at teh top. She turned a coner to teh living area. It was a cream colored wall with pastel colored furniture.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER!   2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:27 am

Krissy slipped off her shoes as well, sensing the challenge in the air. "Nice," she said, purposefully trying to seem unimpressed. (but I like the house! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER!   2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:42 am

(lol, thanks?)

Taylor rolle dher eyes and fliped on the 72' flatscreen bluit into the wall. She graped a sheepskin blanket and their it overhersle fon the white leather love seat.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: 2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER!   2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:58 pm

(it sounds cute haha Smile

Krissy plopped down on a pure white recliner, deciding to make herself comfortable rather than sinking down to asking Tay if she could sit. "So where's Farah?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER!   2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:40 am

"im not sure, i guess shes not here yet,"Taylor answered scanning the channels.scratch. The was a sound coming from a door. Taylor got up quickly and walked past teh staircase, down a hallway with 4 doors and opened the two glass,double doors. the white curtins that hung moved around beause of teh wind. A small popermin,greman shepard and boder collie was waiting for Taylor. Taylor smilied and picked up the popermin, Belle, while Butch[german shpard] and Izzy[boder collie] walked beside her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER!   2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 more sisters!? DONE LOOKiNG FOR ANOTEHR SiSTER!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next