Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED*

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED* Empty
PostSubject: Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED*   Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:11 am

Neighthood:
Everything's perfect. You live in a weathly, gated neighthood on a lake. The lawns are all freashly cut, smelling like freash-cut grass, and the brushes and plants are all neat and maniquered. Each house is a little diffrent from the other, but tehy all back up to the lake. Everyone in the neighthood is very welcoming and friendly.

Teens:
There are 6 main charatcers.
There is Taylor, Ricky, Rose, _______, ______, & ______
They are all 10th garders and extremtly popular.
They have diesgner this, disnger that.
Until they turn agaist each other....

Memebrs:
Taylor:
Name:
Taylor Ashley Block
15, when we rp is at her 16th b-day party!!
Personality
Taylor is fun-loving and down to earth. But she is also sturrbon as HECK! Don't ever get into an agretment with her. She will bet you down, like squashing you with her overly priced desginger boots. She is also well bansered will be a great lisner. She will sit and listen to your prombles for how ever long it takes. Taylor is prestant, and never ives up. And will never EVER say that someone eles but her is right. She is cool, played and is down right alwsome. If you dont fight with her. She usally is snobby and will do anything to win. She has stright As and an Honor Student. She always gets into trouble, but never gets busted. She gives hr ' IT' act (a.k.a Inncotet Teacher act). She also keeps a private CSOTU. She is the leader of her family. They will do anythign she says.

Description:
Taylor has ah-mazying long curly sandy blond hair. her ahir reaches about, mid back and layered. She had side bangs. Taylor has deep deep ocean blue eyes that hid from under thick, black eye-lashes. Her skin is a tan tone, even in the dead of winter. Her eyes are long, and slim. not to meachin musclar. Her body is well devoled and very slim. Her well delovped body helps her with the guys, even if she doesnt what it. Her face is heart like, with out the point. Her puppy dog put is un-beavily hard to resiant. Her lisp are a full, red color, that are always have Pink Shine lip gloss on them.
Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED* Taylor-swift-super-*****

Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED* Taylor-swift-b10
Bf/Gf/Crush:
BF:Carson
Pets:
Taylor has 4 dogs. 1 chicawlla- Her name Tinkerbelle. Tinkerbelle, ( nicknamed tiner or Belle) is a tanish color with a heart on her back. Tink always wears a rhinestone studed collar. Her leash matches. Her 2rd dog is a toy poddle. her name is Winnie. She si a pure white little puppy with a cute pink tounge. She ahs a black and purple rhinestone studded collar and leash. the next to are muts. Their brother and sister. Moon & Luna. They are both pure black with white moon shape desginers on their backs. Taylro found them when she was 13. She also have 4 horses, Donney, Two Eyes, Belle and Magic.
Donney- a white and grey speckled stallion.
Two Eyes- a bay colored Stallion
Belle- pure white horse with percing blue eyes
Magic- cheastnut colored stallion. ON the small side.

Family:
Mother: Marie
Father:Joesph
Siblaings:
Lola-14, Brittany-13, Eric-10

Picutre of house:
Below

Other:
Has been best friends with Ricky since they where babies.
Taylor is great at signing and is looking at some recond lables.....

RICKY!

Name:
Ricky Gage
Personality:
Ricky is nice and funny. He makes people laugh all the time. He's a bit stubborn and tends to snap at others. But he understands peoples problems and help them with it. He's a bit over-protective but not always. He's really sporty and loves to have fun and play around. He jokes around a bit too much sometimes.
Description:
Ricky is a 5'8 male with sometimes a buzz cut or short brown hair. His hair is never too long. He has a nice tan and is very muscular. He works out at the gym a lot. He has dreamy brown eyes that you just fall into. He always has a nice smile and perfect teeth. He almost always wears expensive one of a kind sunglasses and fitted hats. He has his left ear pierced and always has a diamond stud there.
Bf/Gf/Crush:
None yet
Pets:
2 beagles: 1 Tricolored- Hunter and a Lemon and White- Cole
2 Golden Retrievers: Medium Golden-Buddy and Light Golden-Lightning
1 Ferret: Rodney
1 Rottweiler-Shark
2 Hamsters-Oreo and Cookie
1 Chinchilla-Shadow
Family:
Parents: Jenna and Michael Gage
Siblings: Jessica Gage [13], Michael Jr [6], Hector [15], Kyle [20]

Picute of house: Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED* ELEV_LR03053_550
Other:Best Friends with Taylor since they were kids. He's an athlete, dancer and part time Vet.

ROSE!!:

Name:
Rose Shackler:
Personality:
Rose has a sense of humor and that is not always seen since she is hot-headed stubborn and eccentric. She is unpredictable spontanous and plans to live her life to the fullest. Although her parents might want to plan her life Rose is a free spirt and no one shall ever tame her. She is not easily scared and will always speak her mind. She does as she please and no one shall stop her. She is loyal, honest and generous quailtes that her friends appreciate a lot. She can make you talk for hours at a time and is always ready to smooth talk someone when things don't go as planned. She is ready to face life as it comes and she is head strong and independant she relies on no one. She ia romantic and is still waiting for her Prince Charming. She enjoys doing anything with her friends she is extremly outgoing with a wild imagination and astrong sense of determination. She has set a lot of goals for herself and plans to accomplish them all
Description:
Will post pic
Bf/Gf/Crush:
None yet
Pets: Cat Petal Golden lab Rosie
Family:
Parents: Bianca and Albert Shackler
Siblings: Ralph [15], John[15],

FOURM:
Name:
Description:
Bf/Gf/Crush:
Pets:
Family:
Picute of house:
Other:

Picutes:
Gates:
Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED* Lehighcommunity5
Lake:
Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED* Lake-norman

Taylors House:
Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED* 452e81ce-000fe-06502-400cb8e1

Ricky's House:
Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED* ELEV_LR03053_550

Last edited by !Pink Princess! on Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:57 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED* BUcdLiving the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED* QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED*   Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:24 am

Name:
Ricky Gage
Personality:
Ricky is nice and funny. He makes people laugh all the time. He's a bit stubborn and tends to snap at others. But he understands peoples problems and help them with it. He's a bit over-protective but not always. He's really sporty and loves to have fun and play around. He jokes around a bit too much sometimes.
Description:
Ricky is a 5'8 male with sometimes a buzz cut or short brown hair. His hair is never too long. He has a nice tan and is very muscular. He works out at the gym a lot. He has dreamy brown eyes that you just fall into. He always has a nice smile and perfect teeth. He almost always wears expensive one of a kind sunglasses and fitted hats. He has his left ear pierced and always has a diamond stud there.
Bf/Gf/Crush:
None yet
Pets:
2 beagles: 1 Tricolored- Hunter and a Lemon and White- Cole
2 Golden Retrievers: Medium Golden-Buddy and Light Golden-Lightning
1 Ferret: Rodney
1 Rottweiler-Shark
2 Hamsters-Oreo and Cookie
1 Chinchilla-Shadow
Family:
Parents: Jenna and Michael Gage
Siblings: Jessica Gage [13], Michael Jr [6], Hector [15], Kyle [20]

Picute of house: Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED* ELEV_LR03053_550
Other:Best Friends with Taylor since they were kids. He's an athlete, dancer and part time Vet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED*   Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:28 am

[accpeted]
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED*   Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:52 am

Name:
Rose Shackler:
Personality:
Rose has a sense of humor and that is not always seen since she is hot-headed stubborn and eccentric. She is unpredictable spontanous and plans to live her life to the fullest. Although her parents might want to plan her life Rose is a free spirt and no one shall ever tame her. She is not easily scared and will always speak her mind. She does as she please and no one shall stop her. She is loyal, honest and generous quailtes that her friends appreciate a lot. She can make you talk for hours at a time and is always ready to smooth talk someone when things don't go as planned. She is ready to face life as it comes and she is head strong and independant she relies on no one. She ia romantic and is still waiting for her Prince Charming. She enjoys doing anything with her friends she is extremly outgoing with a wild imagination and astrong sense of determination. She has set a lot of goals for herself and plans to accomplish them all
Description:
Will post pic
Bf/Gf/Crush:
None yet
Pets: Cat Petal Golden lab Rosie
Family:
Parents: Bianca and Albert Shackler
Siblings: Ralph [15], John[15],
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED*   Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:56 am

[accpeted]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED*   Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:02 am

[yes. now we may]

Taylor walke doutside wearing short light demin shorts with a brown and white striped hollister tube tube, that starts to flow under the bust. She had on brown leather flipf lops and a white and brown boy cliped on her head to hold some of her bangs back. She was on ehr iPhone 2rd gention phone talking to Carson with Moon and Luna at her heels. Taylro had her keys in one hand a cow-boy boots in-another.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
DragonEggs : Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED* BUcdLiving the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED* QHeo

PostSubject: Re: Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED*   Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:04 am

[Scoree]

Ricky walked outside and stretched. He had his 5 obedient dogs in his hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED*   Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:06 am

[Tay is on ehr way to ehr bday party!]

Taylor smilied to her self, in teh mirroir of ehr red, mustang ford convietable and started to drive.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED*   Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:08 am

Ricky put set his dogs in the back seat and drove to the mall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED*   Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:17 am

Taylor turned up her music and drove to the beach, where she was having her birthday party.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED*   Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:25 am

Ricky went into a store and bought a Coach Bag, a Juicy Couture necklace, some lip-gloss, and an pink iPod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED*   Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:34 am

[lol. i wondeer who for!?]

Taylor let ehr odggies run whil she changed into a beautiful deep blue and white binki then paired it with white short shorts. She cliped her hair in a pretty pony. she steped out of her car and over to the tent where the party was suppose to b.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED*   Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:58 am

Rose:I finsihed wrapping my present and headed to the beach
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED*   Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:09 am

Taylor smileid happily and turned on music.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED*   Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:16 am

Ricky headed back home and grabbed a random bag and put the presents in there. He went to get his swim trunks and his board. Cole, Hunter, Buddy, Lightning, and Shark was still in the jeep. He grabbed his hat and aviators and headed to the beach. He brought his G4 with him.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED*   Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:31 am

Rose:I checked to see that the Juicy charm braclet and the charms were in the Juicy clutch I bought I deicided to add the pink ipod speakers to the bag, a jerwely orgnaizer and a solar charger it was eco-friendly and could charge ipod iphones and cell phones. I almost forgot to put in the Ed hardy frangance Eternal Love which was pink but I rembered last minute I then left to pick up the last gift
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED*   Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:32 am

Taylor was playing in teh waves, waiting for people to come.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED*   Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:48 am

Rose:I threw in a pink Ed hardy rhinestone hoddie and arrived at the beach
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED*   Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:00 am

Taylor saw Rose's car and smilies. She got out of the water and whent over to ehr car.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED*   Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:12 am

Ricky parked his car in the lot and set his dogs free. They ran all over, heading to the waters. He grabbed the bag and headed to the party.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED*   Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:13 am

Taylor gretted Rose and Ricky with hugs and gracefully toke their persends and gludied them to the tent.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED*   Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:00 am

Ricky headed into the tent. It was large and spacial. There was lots of people already there and a DJ in the front of the tent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED*   Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:05 am

Carson was talking to his buddies.
Taylor made her way over to Ricky.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED*   Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:10 am

He turned around. "Hey." he smiled. "Happy Birthday!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED*   Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED* I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 11:14 am

'aww thanks!"taylor smilied happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED*   Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living the Easy Life? * 3 PEOPLE NEEDED*
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next