Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

P:xE|_S (NOT RECCOMENDED FOR NEWBIES!)DONE, by the way 2 people needed!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

P:xE|_S (NOT RECCOMENDED FOR NEWBIES!)DONE, by the way 2 people needed! Empty
PostSubject: P:xE|_S (NOT RECCOMENDED FOR NEWBIES!)DONE, by the way 2 people needed!   P:xE|_S (NOT RECCOMENDED FOR NEWBIES!)DONE, by the way 2 people needed! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 4:30 am

P=:_xE;|_'s
(pixels)

Many people interact with computers every day. It's part of their work, their play, their life.

One day in hot July, during their work, play, and life, three people interacted with their computer in a strange way. The world outside of World of Warcraft seemed pixelated, spreadsheets seemed to line the walls, and bytes flew past their faces. 011101! 110110! 001010! Their world was no longer atoms and molecules, but instead zeroes and ones. And strange it was! How odd it looked, even to the computer obsessed trio. They began to inspect themselves; had they changed? Each one felt their faces. Angled and flat feeling, they were. No longer round, no longer a work of nature, now a work of a computer programmer. Through their mouse, electrical currents flew through them. They pulled and pulled, and all the managed was to detach the mouse from the computer. The tool was attatched, permanently.

The mice worked as a sixth sense, as touch had been handicapped. The wire reached out, surveying each pixel. When a flat surface touches another flat surface, there isn't much to be learned, which is why the mouse was there. It is to be referred to as M.O.W.S.; Manual Operating World Surveyor.

MORE ABOUT M.O.W.S.
M.O.W.S. is an important part of this Roleplay.
You have to get the mindset that only the M.O.W.S. could tell you what the world felt like. The wires spread out like a hand, and feel the world FOR you. There are really three things it may tell you.

• Soft- low impact, and soft, literally.
  • Hard- high impact, and rough or soft.
  • Danger- Stay away from it.

These readings are displayed on a screen on the part of the mouse that you put your hand on.

That's pretty much it. F.A.Q. will be added if needed.

OUR MISSION IS TO DOCUMENT THE CHRONICLES OF THE THREE.

APPLICATIONS FOR THIS POSISTION MUST BE DONE WITH CARE AND FINESSE.

PLEASE USE THIS FORM:
    (note: the use of caps is meant to symbolize a computer, not yelling)

Character: SEE LIST BELOW
    Profession: It's student, businessperson or computer programmer, respectively.
    Physical description: You guys know yours truly, and you should know she likes full sentences and at least 6 of 'em.
    Personality description: Same as above. Anything that mentions "snotty, bratty, rude" is wrong.
    Other: Any other details.

CHARACTERS

Johnny "Bone Keeper" Smith-
Your normal nerd, he's a little obsessed with his games. He's 13 years old, but says he's "23 and buff" online. Step-brother of Roslyn/George Smith.

Roslyn/George Smith-
The moving businessman/woman(you may pick the gender), this character is very professional. Roslyn/George is 34 years, and works for some big corporate company(see Lyd Lynn).

Lyd Lynn- Sunny
Her real name is Lydia Lynnosti, but hey, when you run a big computer company, who could care less. Being only 19 years old, she stays inside most of the time, running her videgames. She skipped college.

Please remember the three characters fit together in a special way.

Lyd Lynn programs Johnny's games. Johnny is step-brother of of Roslyn/George. Roslyn/George works for Lyd Lynn's company. So this is the reason these three got pixelated.

COMPLETED FORMS:
Character: Lyd Lynn
Profession: Computer programmer

Physical description: Lyd has short brown hair that turns toward her neck at the ends. She has hazel eyes that are magnified greatly by her glasses, and a makeupless face. Her face is sort of scrunchy and gives you the impression she is reading something really tiny. She is average in height. She isn't skinny either; she's also average in weight. Considering she lives in an air conditioned home, she wears pants that only reach her calves. Her top is also pretty plain, a tee-shirt or tank top. Her shirt either had nothing or something stupid written across it.

Personality description: Lyd stays to herself. She is active on chatrooms, especially with her gamers, but she rarely talks face to face. When talking business, she uses her people to talk to other people. She rarely jokes or dilly-dallys, and normally gets down to business. When with close friends, she speaks quietly and normally lets the others do the talking. Though Lyd is skilled in many [programming] 'languages', otherwise she isn't very smart or dumb. As she travels deeper into the Pixel World, she comes out of her shell more.

Character: Johnny 'Bone Keeper' Smith
Profession: student

Physical
description:
Johnny has messy chestnut colored hair that reaches his
ears he rarely brushes. His eyesight is horrible, with all those hours
with his face glued to his computer and TV screens. He wears thin, wiry
glasses with unusually huge lenses. He has a really pimply face and his
voice cracks most of the time due to puberty. His body is very thin,
tall, and lanky, he's also clumsy. Johnny's about 5'5. His skin is very
pale, but not 'Edward Cullen' pale.

Personality description: Johnny
gets annoyed with anyone who interferes with him and his video games.
He doesn't mingle in with people, except for other gamers. He's an
outsider at school, the other nerds envy him [lol.] because he knows
all the easter eggs to Runescape and WoW and won't tell, ignoring the
bribes for games he already has. He lies about himself on the Internet,
to make himself look and feel 'better'. He doesn't do well in school,
though. Through Pixel World, others see who he really is, instead of
the 'buff guy' they were admiring...
Other: 1010

Other: (1010) In the Pixel World, her fingers are more human-like, as the were callused and worn before.

RULES:

You guys know me. I'll repeat myself, though.
-Advanced this roleplay is,
you shall not say this is his,
this roleplay isn't person third,
I is a wonderful word.
We shall do it in first person. And first person, with style. Not YOUR style. YOUR CHARACTER'S style.
-Full sentences in your forms. No pictures for whatever reason. If you have trouble, check out my form. I'm looking for something just like that. With physical description, I say go from head to toe. Face, then head or hair, the mid torso; shirt, figure shape, hands and arms, lower torso; figure shape, pants, legs; height and pants, and then feet, toenails. Go into skin, too. Pimply? Smooth? Rough? You tell me. With personality, you describe how the character acts in three basic ways: with themselves, with strangers, with good friends. Add knowledge and other mannerisms in, too.
-I'd like to have at least three sentences in each post, too.
-If you read this, put 1010 in your form under Other.
-more as needed.

FINALLY FINISHED GUYS

Last edited by Sunny Baudelaire on Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: P:xE|_S (NOT RECCOMENDED FOR NEWBIES!)DONE, by the way 2 people needed!   P:xE|_S (NOT RECCOMENDED FOR NEWBIES!)DONE, by the way 2 people needed! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:56 am

hmm this seems really fun and cool, but i dont want my terrible grammar to be a problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: P:xE|_S (NOT RECCOMENDED FOR NEWBIES!)DONE, by the way 2 people needed!   P:xE|_S (NOT RECCOMENDED FOR NEWBIES!)DONE, by the way 2 people needed! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:46 am

It's okay. I'm trying to be a little less stern about that.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: P:xE|_S (NOT RECCOMENDED FOR NEWBIES!)DONE, by the way 2 people needed!   P:xE|_S (NOT RECCOMENDED FOR NEWBIES!)DONE, by the way 2 people needed! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:34 am

Character: Johnny 'Bone Keeper' Smith
Profession: student
Physical description: Johnny has messy chestnut colored hair that reaches his ears he rarely brushes. His eyesight is horrible, with all those hours with his face glued to his computer and TV screens. He wears thin, wiry glasses with unusually huge lenses. He has a really pimply face and his voice cracks most of the time due to puberty. His body is very thin, tall, and lanky, he's also clumsy. Johnny's about 5'5. His skin is very pale, but not 'Edward Cullen' pale.
Personality description: Johnny gets annoyed with anyone who interferes with him and his video games. He doesn't mingle in with people, except for other gamers. He's an outsider at school, the other nerds envy him [lol.] because he knows all the easter eggs to Runescape and WoW and won't tell, ignoring the bribes for games he already has. He lies about himself on the Internet, to make himself look and feel 'better'. He doesn't do well in school, though. Through Pixel World, others see who he really is, instead of the 'buff guy' they were admiring...
Other: 1010
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: P:xE|_S (NOT RECCOMENDED FOR NEWBIES!)DONE, by the way 2 people needed!   P:xE|_S (NOT RECCOMENDED FOR NEWBIES!)DONE, by the way 2 people needed! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

P:xE|_S (NOT RECCOMENDED FOR NEWBIES!)DONE, by the way 2 people needed!
Page 1 of 1