Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Elements~ *Bloom, Jorie, Kai, and Rose*

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

~Elements~ *Bloom, Jorie, Kai, and Rose* Empty
PostSubject: ~Elements~ *Bloom, Jorie, Kai, and Rose*   ~Elements~ *Bloom, Jorie, Kai, and Rose* I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:33 pm

Fire, Water, Earth, and Air are the four elements. Four girls were each given a power, but they didn’t know it. Until now.
The time has come when the four girls go on a mission to save the world when Darkness attacked. Darkness is not an element, but it is a group of people that are stronger than any of the elements alone. The girls need to join together to save the world.
Will the girls save the world, or will they never see light again?

Form
Name:
Age (14-16):
Description (short, like mine):
Element:

Characters
Bloom- 14 [EnchantixBloom] Element: Fire
Bloom has long, straight red hair, and beautiful blue eyes. She is average height and skinny.

Teela- 16 [free_wolf] Element: Water
Teela has wavy brown hair, blue eyes. 5'3".

Toph- 14 [Transform3rs: Bumbl3bee] Element: Earth
Short, asian, blind, uses her element to get around, short hair.

Dana- 16 [tRoPiCaLxbRe3ze] Element: Air
Dana has blond hair with green eyes. She is tall and lean.

Powers
Fire is a very destructive power, and the user only can use it when she’s angry. She can burn any solid object to destroy it. It takes a lot of energy and anger to use.

Water is a very helpful power. It can be used to heal yourself or other members, extinguish fire, or to attack members of the Darkness. It takes a lot of concentration to use, but doesn’t take much energy.

Earth is a very powerful power. It can be used to crumble the earth to trip members of the Darkness, to knock down trees and throw them, and to repair the things you or someone else have destroyed. It takes a lot of energy and concentration to use.

Air is a very cool power. It can be used to blow objects away, or members of Darkness off their feet, and to fly (with other people, too, just hold their hand). It takes a lot of concentration and energy to use.

Darkness is an evil, but extremely powerful power. The members of the group can use force fields, and extremely powerful “blobs of darkness” to fight the four girls. This power is extremely powerful, and only all four girls working together can defeat it.

Darkness
The Darkness is a Secret Spy Agency. They call it World Darkness Inc, but to everyone who’s not a member they call it Happy World Inc, pretending it’s a group that helps the world. The four girls soon will find out they are evil, and attempt to stop them. The Darkness will be played by any member of this RP, but don’t make them too weird.

Rules
1. Regular RP Rules.
2. You can only have 1 character.
3. The characters can have strange names, but not too strange.
4. Your character can’t just easily defeat the Darkness. They have powers that are stronger than any of the girls’ powers alone.
5. Their hair color or eyes must go along with their power. Fire must have red hair, Water must have blue eyes, Earth must have green eyes, and Air must have blond hair.
6. We will start this RP on the day the girls find out their powers.
7. Have fun!

Last edited by EnchantixBloom on Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:21 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: ~Elements~ *Bloom, Jorie, Kai, and Rose*   ~Elements~ *Bloom, Jorie, Kai, and Rose* I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:22 am

Name:Dana
Age (14-16):16
Description (short, like mine):She has blond hair with green eyes. She is tall and lean.

Last edited by tRoPiCaLxbRe3ze on Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: ~Elements~ *Bloom, Jorie, Kai, and Rose*   ~Elements~ *Bloom, Jorie, Kai, and Rose* I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:31 am

(Accepted! The element is still air, right?)
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: ~Elements~ *Bloom, Jorie, Kai, and Rose*   ~Elements~ *Bloom, Jorie, Kai, and Rose* I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:47 am

ORP:Of course
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Elements~ *Bloom, Jorie, Kai, and Rose*   ~Elements~ *Bloom, Jorie, Kai, and Rose* I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:49 am

Name: Teela
Age (14-16): 17
Description (short, like mine): Wavy brown hair, blue eyes. 5'3".
Element: Water
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : ~Elements~ *Bloom, Jorie, Kai, and Rose* BUcd~Elements~ *Bloom, Jorie, Kai, and Rose* QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: ~Elements~ *Bloom, Jorie, Kai, and Rose*   ~Elements~ *Bloom, Jorie, Kai, and Rose* I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:32 am

Name: Toph
Age (14-16): 14
Description (short, like mine): Short, asian, blind, uses her element to get around, short hair. has green eyes
Element: Earth

Last edited by Transform3rs: Bumbl3bee on Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Elements~ *Bloom, Jorie, Kai, and Rose*   ~Elements~ *Bloom, Jorie, Kai, and Rose* I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:45 am

(Jorie, the ages are either 14, 15, or 16, so your character will be 16, is that okay? Accepted!)
(Accepted, Kai!)
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Elements~ *Bloom, Jorie, Kai, and Rose*   ~Elements~ *Bloom, Jorie, Kai, and Rose* I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:49 am

(yea, I hit the wrong key XP I meant to put 16)
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Elements~ *Bloom, Jorie, Kai, and Rose*   ~Elements~ *Bloom, Jorie, Kai, and Rose* I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:19 am

Bloom was turning around in her bed. She was in a dark room and couldn't see anything.
"Bloom," a voice cried out. "you and three others have been chosen."
"Chosen for what?" Bloom asked.
"Chosen to save the world. Go to the park, by the fountain at 3:00. The others will meet you there. Just never forget..." the voice said and faded away.
"Never forget what?" Bloom yelled.

Just then, Bloom woke up. How could I save the world? I'm just a teenager, not a superhero. The others that had that dream might be, but I'm certainly not! She thought. She checked the calendar. June 8th! How could she enjoy the summer finding out how to save the world? She sighed and went downstairs for breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : ~Elements~ *Bloom, Jorie, Kai, and Rose* BUcd~Elements~ *Bloom, Jorie, Kai, and Rose* QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: ~Elements~ *Bloom, Jorie, Kai, and Rose*   ~Elements~ *Bloom, Jorie, Kai, and Rose* I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:27 pm

Toph was asleep in her bed. Rolling around. All of a sudden, and not a shock to her, it was dark..

"Toph!" a voice cried out. "you and three others have been chosen."
"Chosen for what?" Toph asked angrily
"Chosen
to save the world. Go to the park, by the fountain at 3:00. The others
will meet you there. Just never forget..." the voice said and faded
away.
"Never forget what?" Toph snapped.

She woke up. The darkness never turned to light. She rubbed her eyes and got up from the side of her bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Elements~ *Bloom, Jorie, Kai, and Rose*   ~Elements~ *Bloom, Jorie, Kai, and Rose* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Elements~ *Bloom, Jorie, Kai, and Rose*
Page 1 of 1