Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai*

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai* Empty
PostSubject: Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai*   Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai* I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:13 am

At the stoke of midnight, you run down to a small village, to anyone one's eyes it looks abandoned but not to you you are a witch. As a witch/wizard you do not see an abandoned town you see a marvilous town with large Victorian mansion large stone bridges old fashioned brick restaurants over all the town has a Victorian era old fashion charm. As you settle into town you decided you must continue your education you shalll go to, Beauxbatons Academy, the headmistress is Madame Maxime.

Beauxbaton was founded over a thousand years ago by three people.

Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai* Beauxcrest2

Marie Durand was very intelligent and clever. She was into more the traditional side of things. Most of the students in this house are amazing friends and can be found with a book in their hand and a smile on their face,brighteing up anyones day. Marie was easy going and sweet. Though people in this house appreciate the traditional side of things they also like to have fun. During the day they can be found in the courtyards reading a book chatting with friends doing schoolwork in the sunlight. While later that night they could be the life of the party talking and entertaining friends. House colors are blue and green and the mascot is the peacock.

Byron Leroy was arrogant. He was vain and scornful of Muggles. Meaning bloodlines some of the oldest wizard familes come from this house. You will mostly find pure-bloods in this house, though some aren't. Though these students may seem to be the "popular" ones they aren't always the most helpful ones. Although there is a rarity. Some facinating wizards have come from this house, like all the other houses. They can be found at gatherings, but are usually the ones pulling the pranks and causing trouble habving to face the wrath of the dean and caretaker. House colors are black and red and the house animal is the raven.

Camille Giard was very artistic she was a daydreamer. She always inspired people to live life to its fullest and was always brainstorming ideas. The students in this house can often be seen drawing, writing, and anything else artistic in their free time. Rest assured when hanging with one of them you will be entertained but in a artistic eccentric way. They are usually the ones that help set up the party being quite helpful. House colors are sky blue and white, the house animal is a pure white cat.

Three houses' history entwined
Within my cloth of blue and gold
Thousands years of history
Have led us down to you
TO Which house do you belong in?

In which shall you achive your potensity

Which will you find your family with?
You're sure to found out soon just wait and see

Beneath the raven lies
A house of purest blood and mind
The house of THE RAVEN
Takes only those pure enough
It breeds those of arrogant mind
And those of darkest heart

if thats what you wish to call it some call it a black hole
light shall enter but never come out
Are sure this is the house for you?

If not there are other families for you!

Those who choose Durand house
The place for those with a gifted mind,
A peacock is their creature
And tradition are their thoughts.
Most who make their home
Are clever, honest and sweet

A Durand will never break his word they'll be loyal till the end

Last but not less, is the house
of those with creative mind
Whether be music, art, film, or poetry
Creativity is to be excepted
Of those who are chosen
for the home THE CAT
With colors of the sky

These houses, three
Noble, each, with its very particular history
Whether you're sly, creative, or pure
We have a place for you
In the massive halls
Of Beauxbatons Academy

No one house is better than the other. For every house holds intersting witches and wizards.

Props for the idea and picture go to http://olympemaxime.proboards.com/index.cgi

Basket Charries
Fleur-12th
Gabrielle-9th
Madame Maxime-Headmistress

9th Grade
Gabrille-F
Dana-F
10th Grade
Daneil-M
Ronnie-F
11th Grade
Char-F
Kelly-F
Sodapop Patrick-M
Roxian-F
Victor-M

12th Grade
Rose-F
John-M
Ralph-M
Damien-M

Basket Charries
Fleur-12th
Gabrielle-9th
Madame Maxime-Headmistress

tropicalxbre3ze wrote:

Mine:
Name:Rose
Age/Grade:17 she is in 12th
Description or Pic:Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai* Wqzi4p
Pesonailty:Shall unflod
MagicalAnimal: the cat in the picture who's name is Rose Ashley
Other:She has two twin brother John and Ralph

Name:John
Age/Grade:12th
Description or Pic:Zac efron just with black hair
Personality:Shall unfold
Magical Animal:Black owl with red eyes
Other:Twin is Ralph sister is Rose

Name:Ralph
Age/Grade:17 in 12th
Description/Pic:ed westwick
Personailty:Shall unflod
Magical Animal:brown owl

Name:Dana
Age/Grade:9th
Description/Pic: Hayden Panettiere.
Personality:Shall unflod
Magical Animal:Cat named Petal

Name:Char
Age/Grade:11th
Description/Pic: Blake Lively
Personailty:Shall unflod
Magical Animal:Cat named Snow White

Name:Sodapop Patrick
Age/Grade:11th
Description/Pic:Rob Low(Outsiders)
Personailty:Shall unfold
Magical Animal:Owl golden

Name:Ronnie
Age/Grade:10th
Description/Pic:Meagan Fox
Personailty:Shall unfold
Magical Animal:Midnight a black cat with blue eys
NINJA |<@T wrote:
Name: Roxian ; Damien
Age/Grade: 16 1/2 and in 12th grade ; 17 and in 12th grade
Description: Tall, pale, waist length black hair with a red streak, purple eyes (contacts), long black nails with a pointed red tip ; Tall, pale, shaggy black hair with a blonde streak, icy blue eyes, musculuar
Magical Animal: Black cat with bright green eyes ; Black wolf pup with dark amber eyes
Other: Best friends and half siblings (don't know, share a father)

----
-

Name:Brittany[Britt];Kelly
Age/Grade:17-12th;16-11th
Description or pic:
Brittany-
Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai* 212v1nb
Kelly- medium lenght dirty blonde hair, sparking deep blue eyes, tallish, muslcar, tna and thin
Personality:both will unfold
Magical Animal: tea cup chiciwalla named Tinkerbelle; Dingo puppy named Wren
Other:

Transform3rs: Bumbl3bee wrote:Name: Victor
Age/Grade: 16-11th
Description or pic:Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai* Viktor-krum
Personality: Nice, strong, muscular, speaks in accent, funny, quiet, harsh at times.
Magical Animal: Beagle named Petit Chasseur [Which is Little Hunter in French]
Other: Likes Kelly

Name: Daniel
Age/Grade: 15-10th
Description or pic: Strong, muscular, buzz cut, has a scar behind his left ear and near his throat.
Personality: Nice, strong, muscular, speaks in accent, funny, quiet, harsh at times.
Magical Animal: Ferret named Alpestre le furet [Which is Alpine the Ferret in French]
Other: Nothing

Last edited by tRoPiCaLxbRe3ze on Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:02 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai*   Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai* I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 3:32 am

Name: Roxian ; Damien
Age/Grade: 16 1/2 and in 12th grade ; 17 and in 12th grade
Description: Tall, pale, waist length black hair with a red streak, purple eyes (contacts), long black nails with a pointed red tip ; Tall, pale, shaggy black hair with a blonde streak, icy blue eyes, musculuar
Magical Animal: Black cat with bright green eyes ; Black wolf pup with dark amber eyes
Other: Best friends and half siblings (don't know, share a father)
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai*   Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai* I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:35 am

( Name: Anna lespier; Alec Meneldur; Ireth Tasardur
Age/Grade: 16 1/2 in 12th; 17 in 12th grade; 17 in 12th grade
Description or pic: Anna has long, wavy, auburn red hair with icy blue eyes. She has her hair in pigtails laying on her shoulders and has a double piercing on her ears (she is wearing her birthstone earrings which are garnet). She has on a white shirt with big black, bold letters on them that says: "VOLCOM" and it has the volcom sign on it. She has dark blue skinny jeans with black convers; Alec has blackish brown (mainly black) hair with sapphire blue eyes. He is wearing a dark gray shirt with torn denim jeans and black tennis shoes; Ireth has dark brown (basically black) hair with stunning pale blue eyes. She is wearing a dark purple quarter sleeve shirt with black skinny jeans and ballet flats.
Personality: will unfold for all three characters!
Magical Animal: tortioseshell cat with green eyes; coyote; black wolf
Other: all friends and they are single)

Last edited by meercat97 on Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:44 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai*   Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai* I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:45 am

Orp: Of course meer yea I know here are 16 yr olds in 12th actually I will also b a sixteen yr old senior but I would prefer if you had 16 yr old in11 or 10th
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai*   Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai* I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:56 pm

ORP: alrighty then, when do we start. =^,^=
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai*   Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai* I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:27 pm

ORP:Yea just how are you going to have 16 y old 12th graders you cant if everyone else is a 17 or 18 yr old
Hm well your going to have to change the grade then
Weedy Roxain will have to go tot a diff grade if the age is 16

RULES:updated
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai*   Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:05 am

Name:Brittany[Britt];Kelly
Age/Grade:17-12th;16-11th
Description or pic:
Brittany-
Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai* Britney-Spears-101
Kelly- medium lenght dirty blonde hair, sparking deep blue eyes, tallish, muslcar, tna and thin
Personality:both will unfold
Magical Animal: tea cup chiciwalla named Tinkerbelle; Dingo puppy named Wren
Other:
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai*   Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:26 am

orp:idk Weedy then that wouldn't be fair to Meer
THANK YOU LOLA see she just made people in diff grades that way we can spread them out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai*   Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:29 am

(hey, i read teh rules and followed them lol)
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai*   Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:29 am

ORP:I'm still waiting for meer and weedy's form to be edited
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai*   Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:56 am

ORP: Roxian skipped a grade. =^,^=
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai*   Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:00 am

ORP:Haha not gonna happened because then what am I suppose to do with Meer she has 2 ppl who also skipped? Plus we need to spread the ppl out
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai* BUcdBeauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai* QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai*   Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:54 am

Name: Victor
Age/Grade: 16-11th
Description or pic:Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai* Viktor-krum
Magical Animal: Beagle named Petit Chasseur [Which is Little Hunter in French]
Other: Likes Kelly

Name: Daniel
Age/Grade: 15-10th
Description or pic: Strong, muscular, buzz cut, has a scar behind his left ear and near his throat.
Magical Animal: Ferret named Alpestre le furet [Which is Alpine the Ferret in French]
Other: Nothing
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai*   Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:56 am

ORP:Uh this is a PRP but I guess it would be wrong to deny you so accepted
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
DragonEggs : Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai* BUcdBeauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai* QHeo

PostSubject: Re: Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai*   Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:58 am

[Oh.. I know. But still. Thanks though!]
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai*   Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:00 am

ORP :XD

Alright, Roxian'll be in 11th grade.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai*   Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:02 am

[Yes!!]

Viktor walked around the corridors.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai*   Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:03 am

Rose:Seeing a new guy he looked forgein I walked up to him and with a flicker of a smile said "Hello, I'm Rose are you an exchange student from Durmstrang"
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai*   Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:04 am

Viktor turned around. "Oh. Yes." he nodded, in his slight Bulgarian and French accent.

[gtg, watching Jeopardy so I can answer all the questions that these kids DON'T know cause im ASIANN LIKE THATT!! <3]
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai*   Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:06 am

ORP:LOL Be asian like that!!

Rose:"Nice to meet you, I'm Rose, tell me about Durmstrang "I said intersted
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai*   Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:14 am

I walked around the school, really bored.
Damien came up from behind Roxian. "Boo," He whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai*   Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:08 am

tRoPiCaLxbRe3ze wrote:
ORP:LOL Be asian like that!!

Rose:"Nice to meet you, I'm Rose, tell me about Durmstrang "I said intersted

"Very Tough. Durmstrang is known for the Dark Arts. It's very gloomy around there. Grindiwalds mark everywhere." he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai*   Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:24 am

Rose:"Oh"I blinked trying to cheer him up I stepped alongside him and said "Well Beauxbaton is known for its wide variety of light food ice scultures wood nymphs who serenaded us as we eat and its courtyards"
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai*   Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:58 am

Victor nodded. He walked with her.

Daniel walked around the corridors.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai*   Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai* I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:05 am

Rose:I noticed he hadn't said anythhing and it made me uncomfortable usally all us Beauxbatons students were bubbly and talkative so there usally werent awkard silences
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai*   Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beauxbaton Academy *Rose Weedy Meercat Furby Lola Kai*
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next