Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) Empty
PostSubject: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:10 am

Ever since kindergarten Roxian Hawk and Alec Meneldur have hated eachother. Now they're in highschool and emotions are changing. Do they hate each other more? Or less?

Roxian's form:
Name: Roxian Hawk
Description: Tall, light skin, waist length black hair that covers one eye with red highlights, mysteriously dark brown eyes (purple contacts), long black nails with red pointed tips

Alec's form:
Name: Alec Meneldur
Description: long, black hair with stunning sapphire blue eyes. Has a slight muscular build. He is wearing a dark green jacket with a white shirt under it. He is wearing torn denim jeans and black tennis shoes
Other: Has a sister named Millie
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:59 am

(fine)

Alec walked into school, he kept his eyes to the ground as he walked over to his locker.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:20 am

ORP: =^,^=

RP: Roxian: I walked into school wearing my favourite pair of dark purple skinny jeans and a Linkin Park concert shrit.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:43 am

Alec rolled his eyes when he saw her, thinking he should go and trip her when she walks by.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:05 am

Roxian: I stuck my tongue out at him when I walked by.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:29 am

Alec tripped her, making her fall down. He snickered, getting his things and walking to class.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:43 am

Roxian: I kicked thje back of his knee, making him fall. I smirked at him before getting up and walking around him to class. "Roxian: two. Alec: one."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:11 am

Alec growled, going and grabbing her leg before she left, knocking her down with him. "Alec: 2 Roxian: 2 we're even."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:23 pm

Roxian: I gasped a little when I fell. But my cat-like side helped and I landed on my hands instead of the back of my head. I was prepared to kick him under the belt but then the bell rang. "For now," I hissed to him, getting up and slinging my bag over my back. I sprinted off to homeroom. "Tardy, Ms. Hawk. Detention after school in room 104," The teacher told me. I groaned and took the slip before sitting down.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:37 pm

Alec came into class. "Mr. Meneldur, tardy again?" the teacher said to him. Alec shrugged, and grabbed the slip. "Room 104, you should know where that is" the teacher said with a smirk, he rolled his eyes as he headed to his seat.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:39 pm

Roxian: I was about to slip the slip into my bra when I caught the teacher's eyes. He smirked and shook his head. I humphed and folded my arms across my chest.

ORP: Skip to detention time?

rP: Roxian: I got out
of class and headed back to my locker to put away my things and take
out my drawing notebook. I slammed my locker and made my way to room
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:59 pm

Alec got his things that he needed for homework and he got his skateboard, he skated to room 104 and made it there just in time. He noticed that he was the only one, he shrugged, and sat in the back.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:06 pm

Roxian: I went into the shadows as Alec skated by, walking in a few seconds after him. I handed the teacher the slip and walked towards the back desks.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:10 pm

Alec turned to Roxian, he snickered. "Did the princess get detention too?" he sneered, a smirk spread across his face as he stared at her.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:23 pm

Roxian: I stuck my tongue out at him. "Thanks to another certain princess." I smirked back at him.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:26 pm

Alec rolled his eyes. "Whatever, at least I know when to stop messing with boys Miss Hawk" he sneered, narrowing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:31 pm

Roxian: I giggled. "Who says you're a boy?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:32 pm

"And who says your from this planet?" Alec growled, noticing they were the only two people here.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:43 am

Roxian: I smiled and leaned back. "I never said I was. I may just be from Venus."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:39 am

Alec rolled his eyes, turning away from her.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 6:32 am

Roxian: I smiled and took out my notebook and pencil. I started to do random doodles.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:52 am

Alec looked around the room, not knowing what to do since he was in detention.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:19 pm

Roxian: After about fifteen minutes a teacher walked in. "You two have another hour and forty-five minutes left." She walked out.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:23 pm

Alec shrugged, muttering under his breath as the teacher left. He looked around again, leaning back in his chair.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:38 pm

Roxian: I looked back down at my paper and gasped softly at my doodles. Alec?! Why am I drawing him of all people?! I thought, blushing a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)   Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pure Hate? True Love? (Weedy and Meercat)
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next