Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Creepy Michael Jackson Dream

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mrs.PatrickVerona
Loser
Loser
Mrs.PatrickVerona

Female
Number of posts : 68
Nickname: : loser
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Creepy Michael Jackson Dream Empty
PostSubject: Creepy Michael Jackson Dream   Creepy Michael Jackson Dream I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:41 am

i don't have much time to tell you about it, but it was so creepy. It was in like, the eighties and I was my age. and i was riding a scooter past neverland, which was near my school, weirdly enough. Michael Jackson was out front and he was waving to me. I stopped and greeted him. He invited me to his house. He was still dark then and he was wearing his Thriller outfit. I went on the rides and was having a really deep convo with him when my parents came and they were ANGRY! They were yelling at me and I was angry, MJ had disappeared and I went away quickly on my scooter. Then it was in the ninties and I was 20. I was still a really close friend to him and I was in alot of is music videos along with my friends and this random girl. I was helping him with a music video when the random girl proclaimed her love for michael. I was shocked. Soon Michael preferred her over me and my friends. He pretty much hated me. Then all of his family appeared and they were all angry with me. I apologized for something and then we were friends again. he asked me if he could become roman catholic. So i performed a baptism and I weighed him? he was like 41 pounds. I'll say the rest later but isnt that creepy? I haven't even thought about MJ for a few days.

EDIT: sorry. i know its really weird and creepy. i was never even a huge fan of mj
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Michael Jackson Dream   Creepy Michael Jackson Dream I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:24 am

Weird MPV WEIRD BUT LOL
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Michael Jackson Dream   Creepy Michael Jackson Dream I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:38 pm

hah, that was pretty strange.
what linked you to the dream?
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Michael Jackson Dream   Creepy Michael Jackson Dream I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:33 am

huh furb link?
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Michael Jackson Dream   Creepy Michael Jackson Dream I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 6:06 am

Mrs.SodapopCurtis wrote:
huh furb link?

you know, the events that day.
sometimes when i experience something in the day,
i usually dream about at night.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Michael Jackson Dream   Creepy Michael Jackson Dream I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 7:30 am

Oh that's smart Furb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Michael Jackson Dream   Creepy Michael Jackson Dream I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creepy Michael Jackson Dream
Page 1 of 1