Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN

Go down 
+4
Kai =]
EnchantixBloom
mnm1995
Star2Be
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN Empty
PostSubject: Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN   Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:23 am

You take your first steps into Jackson Middle School in Jackson, Mississippi. Tons of students are staring at you, the new kid, deciding if you will be in their clique or not. Do you smile confidently or lower your head and run?
All around you you see posters for the thing JMS is famous for: sports. For the girls, there is field hockey, cheerleading, softball and volleyball. For the boys, there is basketball, baseball, football and soccer. JMS is AMAZING at sports. They win national titles every year. Are you good enough to be on the team?
This school is tough. This school is fierce. This middle school is only for the strongest of the strong.

Will you make it?

Full Name: Jackson Middle School
Abbreviation: JMS
Colors: Red and gold
Famous for: Amazing sports teams.
Principal: Dr. Duncann
Vice-Principal: Mr. O'Ridan

The form (ONE PER CHARACTER!)
Name (first, middle optional):
Last:
Grade (6-8 ONLY!):
Age (11-12 for 6th, 12-13 for 7th, 13-14 for 8th):
Which clique do you WANT to be in (give 1 main choice and 2 backup):
Which sports do you want to play (maximum of 2 per character):
Locker #:
Personality:
Looks:
Other:

RULES:
1. This is a semi-elite role play! You must type AT LEAST 1 1/2 lines per entry and you also must be accepted.
2. For the "personality" section on the form, NONE OF THE "WILL UNFOLD" STUFF. I want their personality. If you do say "Will unfold" then I won't accept you. SAME WITH BEING ALPHAS/BETAS!
3. In order to be a captain of a sports team, you must be in 8th grade. Co-captains are open to anyone.
4. If you ask to be a captain or co-captain, I will automatically not make you one.
5. No more than 3 sports can be played per character.
6. The two popular groups in each grade ARE RIVALS. They are always competing with each other, and in order to be a Popular, you MUST BE MEAN/BRATTY ONLY IN THE RP, NOT OUTSIDE OF IT.
7. For every 2 girls characters ou have, you must have 1 boy character. For example: You have 4 girls, you must have at least 2 boys. Case closed.
8. Use ( ) when talking out of character and " " when talking in character. Also, use the best possible spelling/grammar AND NO CHATBOX ABBREVIATIONS.
9. NOT ALL OF YOU CHARACTERS CAN BE POPULAR/JOCKS. The same rule applies here as it does with the boy characters: You must have at least 1 not popular character for every 2 popular characters.
10. HAVE FUN HERE AT JMS!
11. Everyone kid must do at least one sport. If they are not the kinds of kids who are athletic, put them on the Junior Varsity (or JV) which is the team below the best team.
12. You may pick your locker number for each character, if it is open. 6th graders get lockers 1-99. 7th graders get lockers 100-199. And 8th graders get lockers 200-299. Choose acordingly.
11. Type "JMS is totally the school for me" in dark blue and bold if you read the rules.

Cliques:

6th Grade:
Populars (aka the Alphas)-
Alpha:
Beta:
Members:
Lily Starr

Populars (aka the Hawtties)-
Alpha: Melissa McKay (Star2Be)
Beta:
Members:

Jocks:
Jordan Caehill (Star2Be)

Normals:
Bailey Candela (Star2Be)
Fionn Wells (Lily)

Drama Kids:

Nerds:

7th Grades:
Populars (aka the Diamonds):
Alpha:
Beta: Ashley Gates
Members:

Populars (aka the Rubies):
Alpha:
Beta: Kelly Smith
Members:

Jocks:

Normals:
Isabella Swann
Edward Hale
Jenna Smithian
Abigail Brooke

Drama Kids:

Nerds:

8th Grade:
Populars (aka the Queen Bees):
Alpha: Skylar Singger
Beta:
Members:
Virginia Wood

Populars (aka the It Girls):
Alpha: Taylor Swift
Beta: Kira Mason
Members:

Normals:

Jocks:
John Rockly
Austin Adams
Jake Jones
Ricky James
Zack Effron

Drama Kids:
Lola Gates

Nerds:

School teams!

Girls:

Cheerleading-
Captain: Skylar Singger
Co-Captain:
Members:
Melissa McKay
Kira Mason
Lorraine Staub
Jenna Smithian
Ashley Gates
Lola Gates
Kelly Smith
Lily Starr
Taylor Swift

Field Hockey-
Captain: Virginia Wood
Co-Captain: Melissa McKay
Members: Isabella Swann (JV)
Kira Mason
Ashley Gates
Lily Starr
Faye Larken
Softball-
Captain: Abigail Brooke
Co-Captain: Bailey Candela
Members: Kelly Smith

Volleyball-
Captain: Lorraine Staub
Co-Captain:
Memebers: Virginia Wood
Bailey Candela
Jenna Smithian
Lola Gates
Taylor Swift

Guys!
Baseball:
Captain:
Co-Captain: Jordan Caehill
Members: John Rockly
Jake Jones
Ricky James
Zack Effron

Basketball:
Captain:
Co-Captain:
Members: Jordan Caehill
Zack Effron

Football:
Captain: Ricky James
Co-Captain:
Members: Jordan Caehill
John Rockly
Jake Jones

Soccer:
Captain:
Co-Captain:
Members: Fionn Wells

Students!
6th Grade:
Bailey Candela (Star2Be) *cousins with Melissa*
Melissa McKay (Star2Be) *cousins with Bailey*
Jordan Caehill (Star2Be)
Lily Starr (EnchantixBloom)
Fionn Wells (Lily)

7th Grade:
Isabella Swann (Star2Be)
Edward Hale (Star2Be)
Jenna Smithian (mnm1995)
Ashley Gates (Tree Hugger)
Kelly Smith (EnchantixBloom)
Faye Larken (Lily)

8th Grade:
Sklyar Grace Singger *Going out with Austin* (Star2Be)
Kira Mason (Star2Be)
Lorraine Staub (holagurrl)
Virginia Wood (mnm1995)
Lola Gates (Tree Hugger)
Austin Adams *Going out with Syke* (Tree Hugger)
Jake Jones (EnchantixBloom)
Abigail Brooke (EnchantixBloom)
Taylor Swift (Tree Hugger)
Ricky James (Kaikai)
Zack Effron (Kaikai)

Lockers!

6th Grade:
#6- Lily Starr
#10- Bailey Candela
#12- Jordan Caehill
#19- Fionn Wells
#20- Melissa McKay

7th Grade:
#136- Jenna Smithian
#157- Ashley Gates
#158- Kelly Smith
#164-Edward Hale
#178- Isabella Swann
#180- Faye Larken

8th Grade:
#210- Kira Mason
#214- Jake Jones
#219- Austin Adams
#220- Skylar Singger
#222- Lorraine Staub
#224- John Rockly
#227- Ricky James
#237- Virginia Wood
#256- Abigail Brooke
#258- Taylor Swift
#259- Lola Gates
#279- Zack Effron

Last edited by Star2Be on Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:26 am; edited 25 times in total
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN   Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:16 am

MY FORMS!

My Forms!
Name: Skylar Grace Singger
Last: Singger
Nickname: Sky
Grade: 8th
Which clique: The Queen Bees
Sports: Cheerleading and field hockey
Locker #: 220
Personality: Smart, bratty, leader, amazing dancer, amazing flier, awesome at field hockey, mean, snobby, flirty, outgoing, sassy, spunky, competitive
Looks:
Other: Hates anyone in other popular cliques. Alpha of the Queen Bees

Name: Isabella Nicole Swann
Last Name: Swan
Nickname: Bella
Grade: 7th
Which clique: Normal A
Sports: JV softball
Locker #: 178
Personality: Smart, clumsy, funny, sassy, loving, nice, has great ideas, will do anything to acomplish what her goals are, friendly,
Pic:
Other: Kind of a go-with-the-flow kind of girl.

Name: Edward Jake Hale
Grade: 7th
Clique: Normal A
Sports: Baseball, basketball
Locker #: 164
Personality: Smart, charming, funny, kind, protective, strong, loving, fun to be with
Looks: Wavy, golden-bronze hair with golden-brinze eyes.
Other: Nothing really

Name: Bailey Juliette Candela
Last Name: Candela
Nickname: Baile, B, Balies,
Grade: 6th
Which clique: Normal A
Sport: Field hockey, softball, volleyball
Locker: #10
Personality: Smart, loving, athletic, funny, amusing, loveable, stands up for what is right, hates to be wrong, semi-stubborn, cousins with Melissa
Pic:
Other: Nothing really

Name: Melissa Abigail McKay
Last: McKay
Nickname: Melli, Lyss, Lyssa, Mak, Makkie, M
Clique: Popular!
Sport: Cheerleading, field hockey
Locker #: 20
Personality: Ambitious, bratty, outgoing, likes to be the center of attention, mean, witty, sassy, athletic
Looks:
Other: Alpha of the Hawtties. Hates other cliques. Likes Jordan

Name: Jordan Blake Caehill
Last: Caehill
Nickname: J, Jor, JB
Clique: Jocks
Sports: Baseball, football, basketball
Locker #: 12
Personality: Charming, smart, loving, athletic, popular, cool, funny
Looks: Wavy light brown hair with flashes of blonde, one green eye one blue eye, freckles sprinkled lightly across his nose, tall, strong
Other: Likes Bailey

Name: Kira Michelle Mason
Last: Mason
Grade: 8th
Clique: Populars (It Girls)
Sports: Cheerleading, field hockey
Locker #: 210
Personality: Not so smart, good at following directions, funnny, aiming to please, bratty, mean,
Looks: THE ONE ON THE RIGHT!
Other: Beta of the It Girls

Last edited by Star2Be on Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN   Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:34 am

Name (first, middle optional): Lorraine
Last: Staub
Grade (6-8 ONLY!): 8th
Age (11-12 for 6th, 12-13 for 7th, 13-14 for 8th):14
Which clique do you WANT to be in (give 1 main choice and 2 backup): It Girls (Alpha Please) or Queen Bee's (Beta)
Which sports do you want to play (maximum of 2 per character): Cheerleading and Volleyball
Schedule (once you are accepted, I will give your schedule to you and you will paste it here):
Personality: Popular, Queen Beeish, Snobby, etc.
Looks: Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN 106a8wm Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN 2uom4j5
Other: Locker Number 222
JMS is totally the school for me!!
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN Pet Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN LKtU Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN NpQC
Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN   Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:48 am

Name (first, middle optional): Virginia Wood
Last: Wood
Grade (6-8 ONLY!): 8
Age (11-12 for 6th, 12-13 for 7th, 13-14 for 8th):13 1/2
Which clique do you WANT to be in (give 1 main choice and 2 backup): Queen bee
Which sports do you want to play (maximum of 2 per character): Volleyball, field hockey
Schedule (once you are accepted, I will give your schedule to you and you will paste it here):
Personality: helpful (sometimes), can be mean, outgoing, calm,
Looks: Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN Samasaurusrex-samasaurusrex-847f
Other: She also wears a gold necklace that has a heart and a small ruby in the center. Locker 237

Name (first, middle optional): John Rockly
Last: Rockly
Grade (6-8 ONLY!): 8
Age (11-12 for 6th, 12-13 for 7th, 13-14 for 8th): 14
Which clique do you WANT to be in (give 1 main choice and 2 backup): Jocks
Which sports do you want to play (maximum of 2 per character): baseball football
Personality: layed back, fun to be around
Looks:Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN Tylerhamway-tylerhamway-ed0a
Other: locker 224

Name (first, middle optional): Jenna May Smithian
Last: Smithian
Grade (6-8 ONLY!): 7
Age (11-12 for 6th, 12-13 for 7th, 13-14 for 8th): 12 1/2
Which clique do you WANT to be in (give 1 main choice and 2 backup): normal
Which sports do you want to play (maximum of 2 per character): Volleyball, Cheerleading
Locker #: 136
Personality: sweet, caring, helpful, outgoing
Looks:Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN JessieSnapp-JessieSnapp-d958
Other: she has diamond earings in.

Jms is totally the school for me
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN   Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 8:51 am

The form (ONE PER CHARACTER!)
Name (first, middle optional): Lola Marie Gates
Last: Gates
Age (11-12 for 6th, 12-13 for 7th, 13-14 for 8th): 13 amolst 14,
Which clique do you WANT to be in (give 1 main choice and 2 backup): Drama Kids
Which sports do you want to play (maximum of 2 per character): cheerleading and voley
Locker #: 59
Personality: sweet,carring. warm hearted She has a short temper, if yuo get on ehr bad side. Spappy and has GREAT combacks. Not arid to do anything or chagllen anyone
Looks: Victoria Justice with Icy blue eyes
Other: none

I will do the rest l8r. i prosme!
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN   Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 6:03 am

(thanks so much for joining everyone! but, hola, since u asked to be alpha/beta, u can't be. but u can be in the clique of ur choice!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN   Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 6:20 am

Name (first, middle optional): Ashley Hope
Last: Gates
Grade (6-8 ONLY!): 7th
Age (11-12 for 6th, 12-13 for 7th, 13-14 for 8th): 13
Which clique do you WANT to be in (give 1 main choice and 2 backup): , dimonds and is it possiable she could be in Drama Kids 2?
Which sports do you want to play (maximum of 2 per character): cheerleading and feild hockey
Locker #: 157
Personality: rude and spappy, used to gettting evrythign she whatsm, will not settle for anythign less than perfect, will olny wear deigners
Looks: longish blond hair with bronw and pink highlighs. Long legs and very tan.

Name (first, middle optional): Jake
Last: Adams
Age (11-12 for 6th, 12-13 for 7th, 13-14 for 8th): 14th
Which clique do you WANT to be in (give 1 main choice and 2 backup): is tehre one for guys...
Which sports do you want to play (maximum of 2 per character): footbal, basetball
Locker #: 234
Personality: strong willed, but sweet. Very strong and will do anything for anyone
Looks:musaler, sufer boy blond hair, 8 pack,

Name (first, middle optional): Austin
Last: Adam
Grade (6-8 ONLY!): 7
Age (11-12 for 6th, 12-13 for 7th, 13-14 for 8th): 13
Which clique do you WANT to be in (give 1 main choice and 2 backup): is there one?
Which sports do you want to play (maximum of 2 per character): football, baseball
Locker #: 136
Personality: sweet, carring alot liek his brotehr
Looks: mini vesion of his brotehr but with bronw/blond ahir with icy blue eyes

JMS is totally the school for me!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN   Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:06 am

Could I be Alpha of the It Girls??
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN   Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 1:15 am

(hola, did u read my post??)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN   Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:49 am

(rp?)
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN   Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:54 am

(srue, u start.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN   Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:04 am

( uhhh... ok...)

Austin walked though teh double doors, looking like he just walked out of Amercaimbe and Fitch magzine.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN   Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:30 am

(ok, and can u double check to make sure i added all ur people to the list and to the teams??? it's hard to keep track of so many!)

Bailey giggled down the hallway with her friends, talking excitedly over the movie they had seen last night. Her natural blonde highlights glimmered in the light over her auburn hair.

Skye, her pink frosted lips slightly parted in an unconcerned pout, strutted down the hallway, making eye contact with no one. Her fluffy buttery blonde layers bounced with each step she took, her enviable chest in perfect rythm as well. Her light pink Abercrombie and Fitch shirt matched perfectly with her rhinestone studded pink Juicy Coutore flip flops. HEr white Hollister mega mini skirt showed off her tan, tone legs.

Melissa glided down the hallway, waves of 6th grade Alphaness all blasting from her. She sported a bright red spahgetti strap tank top over a white spahgetti strap and navy snort shorts. Her red flip flops showed off her fire-engine red pedicure, matching her manicure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN   Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 5:53 am

" hey Skye," autsin siad smiling,

( chnaging him to 8th grade)
( be bf.gf?)
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN   Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:26 am

(sure)
(and ok)

Skye smiled sweetly at Austin. She glided over, putting her chest against his and laying her head on his shoulder. "Hey," She whispered, as she gently reach up and played with his hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN   Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:27 am

" hey" Austin siad cooly. He kissed her lightly and loving
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN   Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:36 am

(all ur people r up there and on their teams right?)

Skye smiled and then pulled away, wrapping her thin arm around his waist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN   Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:40 am

8th Grade:
Populars (aka the Queen Bees):

Alpha: Skylar Singger
Beta:
Members:

Virginia Wood

Populars (aka the It Girls):
Alpha:
Beta: Kira Mason
Members:

Normals:

Jocks:
John Rockly

Drama Kids:
Lola Gates

Nerds:

Missing Austin)

Austin smileid and hugs ehr taking her off teh groud. He put her ina dip in the middle of teh hallway.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN   Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:46 am

She smiled brightly, as envious eyes watched the perfect couple. She laughed her cheery laugh, like the tinkle of a bell. (ok)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN   Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:57 am

Austin smilied and mad ethe perfect moment even more great. He kissed her lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN   Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:26 am

Skye sighed happily in Austin's arms. But then, the sigh turned sad as the bell rang for class.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN   Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:17 am

" llove you," Austin whispered as he liftd Skye and wlake dher to class
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN   Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:58 pm

Skye's blue eyes brightened and she smiled. "Thanks, baby, I love you too," She whispered, as they came closer to her class.

Isabella Swann walked quickly to her next class, her head down. Suddenly, she rammed into something hard: The beta of the Diamonds: Ashley Gates. "Shoot," She muttered under her breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN   Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:05 am

" im glad w ehave thos class together1" austin sia dsmiling.

"what are you doing here?!"Ashley snapped she said that like she woul to a mutt. Ashley thight lightpink V neck tube top, showed her big cheast and her body. Her black mega mini skirt barly cover her undies, maybe 1-2 inches shorter than what the dress code is. Her long deep tan where slim, like ually, Her dimond studdled teal high heels, tapped instaly. Guys suddly to stop for 2 resons, 1: hoping to see them fight, 2: see Ashley
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN   Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:10 am

(lol!)

Skye giggled. "Me too," She said, squeezing his hand lovingly.

Bella lowered her head quietly and whispered, "Sorry, Ashley. I-i just wasn't watching where I was going." Ashley's words stung and she fought the urge to grab her stomach and beg over and puke. BElla's sensitivity was coming out, and she urged it to go back in. She looked up through her long black lashes, and had to look immediately back down. Ashley was too pretty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN   Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jackson Middle School- Will You Make It?? All Done! COME JOIN
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next