Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!]

Go down 
+3
_furryfurby
WritingOtaku
Kai =]
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!] Empty
PostSubject: The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!]   The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:54 am

I must credit my computer teacher for most of these, he's full of horrible jokes!

Two muffins are in an oven. The first one says "It's getting hot in here." The second one says "OMG A TALKING MUFFIN"

A mole family is in its den when the dad smells something funny. He sticks his head out of the hole and says "Hmmm, does anyone else smell honey?" His wife then sticks her head out the hole in order to take a sniff. "No, it smells more like syrup." The baby mole wants to smell it too, but his parents are blocking up the hole. So he takes a sniff right in the den and says "It smells most like moleasses to me," xD

A man comes home from late his golf outing to his frantic wife yelling at him. She asks where he's been, and he replies that the man he was golfing with died on the first hole. She apologizes for yelling, but asks why it took so long for him to come home and let her know. He replies "Cause it took forever to carry the body to each hole so I could finish my game."
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!] BUcdThe Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!] QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!]   The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:37 am

A joke my 4th grade teacher said:

In Minnesota, they sell, Mini Sodas [Based on the pronunciations] so if i took a minnesota from you, then iowa you a mini soda...

[Iowa: I owe you]

[Minnesota: Mini Soda]
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!]   The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:49 pm

Those are pretty bad, sorry to your computer teacher. This is my dad's favourite:
Knock Knock
Who's there?
Interupting Cow
Interupting cow who?
(Say 'moo' randomly while they're saying that)

This is my little sister's facourite:
Knock Knock
Who's there?
Banana
Banana who?
Knock Knock
Who's there?
Banana
Banana who?
Knock Knock
Who's there?
Orange
Orange who?
Orange you glad I didn't say Banana?
Orange is supposed to be 'aren't you'
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!]   The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 3:07 pm

lol. i actually laughed at the mole one.
now, lemme think of a horrible joke...
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!]   The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:08 am

hmm
What was Piglet looking for in the toliet
Pooh
Back to top Go down
PinkCandyGirl
Loser
Loser
PinkCandyGirl

Female
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!]   The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:05 pm

The Last Avatar wrote:
A joke my 4th grade teacher said:

In Minnesota, they sell, Mini Sodas [Based on the pronunciations] so if i took a minnesota from you, then iowa you a mini soda...

[Iowa: I owe you]

[Minnesota: Mini Soda]

Humph. I resent that, but that is what most say when they hear it. :]

This one, my friend Kelsey could not stop coming up with these ones.

Knock Knock
Who's There?
Eat My
Eat My Who?
No, I Will Not Eat Your Poo. (who sounds like poo to her or something.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!]   The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:48 pm

Puns are the best bad jokes of all.

Me: So last night there was a skunk looking in the window ! I swear!
Emily: Well that stinks -laughs hysterically-

Me: You've got quite a lot of napkins.
Alexa: Yeah its the napkin empire. -knocks the pile down-. Oh no, its the down fall of the napkin empire. -laughs-
Back to top Go down
PinkCandyGirl
Loser
Loser
PinkCandyGirl

Female
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-07-01

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!]   The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:53 pm

Well gossipgirl, for some reason, Kelsey thinks it's funny to say 'who' because it sounds like 'poo' when you say it outloud. She's a weirdo, yes, I know. :]

Those are funny SimplyLily, in a sad kind of way.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!]   The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:46 am

i love puns!
i totally agree with you, lily!

some more punny jokes:
i wondered why the baseball was getting bigger...
then it hit me.

did you hear bout the guy who had his whole left side cut off?!
he's all right now.

when william joined the army, he didn't like the phrase 'fire at will'.

show me a falling piano and i'll show you A-flat minor.

writing with a broken pencil is pointless..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!]   The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:04 am

1. Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love and got married. The ceremony wasn't much, but the reception was excellent.

2. A jumper cable walks into a bar. The bartender says, "I'll serve you, but don't start anything."

3. Two peanuts walk into a bar, and one was a salted.

4. A dyslexic man walks into a bra.

5. A man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm, and says: "A beer please, and one for the road."

6. Two cannibals are eating a clown. One says to the other: "Does this taste funny to you?"

7. "Doc, I can't stop singing 'The Green, Green Grass of Home." "That sounds like Tom Jones Syndrome." "Is it common?" Well, "It's Not Unusual."

8. Two cows are standing next to each other in a field. Daisy says to Dolly, "I was artificially inseminated this morning." "I don't believe you," says Dolly. "It's true; no bull!" exclaims Daisy.

9. An invisible man marries an invisible woman. The kids were nothing to look at either.

10. Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

11. I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day, but I couldn't find any.

12. A man woke up in a hospital after a serious accident. He shouted, "Doctor, doctor, I can't feel my legs!" The doctor replied, "I know you can't - I've cut off your arms!"

13. I went to a seafood disco last week...and pulled a mussel.

14. What do you call a fish with no eyes? A fish.

15. Two fish swim into a concrete wall. The one turns to the other and says, "Dam!"

16. Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly, so they lit a fire in the craft. Unsurprisingly it sank, proving once again that you can't have your kayak
and heat it too.

17. A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel, and were standing in the lobby discussing their recent tournament victories. After about an hour, the manager came out of the office, and asked them to disperse. "But why," they asked, as they moved off. "Because," he said, "I can't stand chess-nuts boasting in an open foyer."

18. A woman has twins, and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes to a family in Egypt, and is named "Ahmal." The other goes to a family in Spain; they
name him "Juan." Years later, Juan sends a picture of himself to his birth mother. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wishes she also had a picture of Ahmal. Her husband responds, "They're twins! If you've seen Juan, you've seen Ahmal."

19. Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time,which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which
made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath. This made him. (Oh, man, this is so bad, it's good).... A super-calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

Some of my favorites xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!]   The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:04 am

wow, some of them i get and some i don't.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!]   The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:06 am

The last one Lily had is all mumbo jumbo 2 me.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!]   The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:22 pm

XD lily, those are good!
lol i know this is old but:

how do you annoy lady gaga?
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!]   The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:16 am

Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time,which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which
made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath. This made him. (Oh, man, this is so bad, it's good).... A super-calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

Kay, so he had callouses on his feet from going barefoot (super calloused). He was fragile from his diet, he's a mystic, and haitosis is bad breath.

so he's a super calloused fragile mystic hexed by hallitosis (and it sounds like supercalafragilisticexpialadocious)
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!]   The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:20 am

Idk wht tht is. Haha
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!]   The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:55 am

XD i get it, i get it!

it's by mary poppins, nat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b-Z0SSyUcw

that super long word that kids tell teachers to put in spelling bees?
that's the one.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!]   The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:57 am

Ohhhh. I watched tht YEARS AGO!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!]   The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:33 am

Lily, everyone of those are great, but I've got an addition to one...

A dyslexic man walked into a bra. "Dcku!"

^^
Uh, call me back when I think of a good bad joke. :(
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!]   The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:58 am

I don't get it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!]   The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:01 pm

You ever hear, "A man walked into a bar. DUCK!" Well, you know what dyslexia is, right?

"A dyslexic man walked into a bra. DCKU!"
^^

Dyslexia is when you mix up the letters.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!]   The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:26 am

_furryfurby wrote:
XD i get it, i get it!

it's by mary poppins, nat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b-Z0SSyUcw

that super long word that kids tell teachers to put in spelling bees?
that's the one.
Oh thx furb now I GET IT!!Yay
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!]   The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:19 am

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Haha. IM SLOW!
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!]   The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:20 am

That would be two of us now lol j/k
Back to top Go down
Feelin'Freshy
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Feelin'Freshy

Female
Number of posts : 631
Nickname: : Doggie (on other sites I'm dogluver808), but right now I am Feelin'Freshy. My past usernames have been Darth Bob, BabySpencerFan2010, Forever Soprano, YodaIzDrinkingASoda, UnderTheMistletoe<3, KeepMyHeart<3, and DoggieW4EMod.
DragonEggs : BABY SPENCER IS COOLER THAN DRAGON EGGS!!!!!!! xD
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!]   The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:07 am

Lol idk if this joke is funny or lame but my BFF and I made it up so here goes.

A person goes up to a guy named Michael.

Person: Hey Michael! What does your name mean?
Michael: Who is like the Lord?
Person: Uhhh...no one! But seriously, what does your name mean?
Michael: WHO is LIKE the LORD?!
Person: I get it, no one, but WHAT DOES YOUR NAME MEAN!?!
Michael: WHO IS LIKE THE LORD!?!
Person: U R NO HELP! I'm just gunna look in this name book I found right here! *flipping through the book* I mean seriously you could have at least tol-- *reads what Michael means* ohhhh.... The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!] Icon_redface
Michael: Told you!

If you don't get it click the spoiler
Spoiler:

-Doggie
Back to top Go down
http://www.webbies4ever.net
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!]   The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:37 am

I had no idea wht it meant til I read the spoiler. HAHA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!]   The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Worst Jokes You've ever heard[They're so bad, they're good!]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next