Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick!

Go down 
+4
WritingOtaku
holagurl175
Kai =]
EnchantixBloom
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick! Empty
PostSubject: Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick!   Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:01 am

(I got this one idea from a site and decided to use Mario characters. xD)

Story
Eight Mario characters were on a vacation, and needed a hotel, so they chose a wonderful hotel called B.H.O.D. They had no idea what it stood for, but they all insisted that nothing was wrong with it. Once they entered through the doors, they slammed shut and wouldn’t budge.
“Welcome to the B.H.O.D. You all are probably wondering what that means. It’s Bowser’s Hotel of Doom! Now you are all trapped here! It’s either escape, or never be seen again.”
“Bowser! I knew you’d be up to something!” Wario said.
“Let us out!” Toad said.
“No. You have to find your way out on your own.” Bowser opened a door, and it led into darkness. The guests had no choice but to go inside.
Will you escape Bowser’s Hotel of Doom?

Roles
1. Mario Mnm
2. Luigi Rose
3. Wario Furry
4. Toadette Weedy
5. Peach Lola
6. Daisy Hola
7. Toad JL
8. Yoshi Kaikai
Bowser/Narrator- Me

Examples
I will tell the story, then I will have someone choose 1 out of three options for their character to do.
Example:
As Toad slipped and fell into the hole, Mario wondered what to do.
What will Mario do?
A. Nothing
B. Jump in after him
C. Throw a piece of mysterious cake down the hole.

Let’s say he picked B. The result may be good or bad, expected or unexpected. It’s just random.

Here’s another way you would have to respond.

There were 8 buttons in front of the 8 people, each different colors. Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet, and White were the colors. Each person was to pick one for themselves.

List
Mario- White
Luigi- ???
Wario- Orange
Daisy- Blue
…And so on. ??? means has not chosen yet.

Last edited by EnchantixBloom on Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:27 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick! BUcdBowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick! QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick!   Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:02 am

Yoshi! Green
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick!   Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:06 am

(That color thing was just an example, but added!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick!   Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:06 am

Peach!
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick!   Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:45 am

Daisy!
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick!   Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:33 am

Added! I changed Waluigi to Toadette because I think people would be more willing to pick her than Waluigi.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick!   Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:06 am

Definately. Could I be Toadette?
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick!   Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:48 pm

toad or kaikai
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick!   Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:36 pm

wario!
i love nintendo characters :3

GARLIC POWER!

Last edited by _furryfurby on Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick!   Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:40 am

Only Mario and Luigi are left! Once 2 more people join, we can start!
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick!   Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:43 am

Luigi plz
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick!   Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:13 pm

1 more person left! Who will be Mario?
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick! Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick! Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick! Pet Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick! LKtU Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick! NpQC
Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick! GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick!   Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:05 am

I'll play Mario.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick!   Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:25 am

Yay, we can start!

All eight characters were walking through the hotel when they saw a big lake.
"This doesn't look like a hotel at all!" Toad said. "A lake in the middle of the hallway?"
The characters suddenly spotted a gray fin in the water.
"A shark!" Everyone screamed.
"The only way to get out of this hotel is to make it to the end. We have to swim across." Mario said. "Let's go!"
Wario jumped into the water. "The water is warm, at least."
The shark suddenly swam towards Wario.
"Wario!" Daisy yelled. "Watch out!"

Daisy, will you
A. Swim quickly with Wario and try to make it to the end
B. Throw Luigi in as "bait"
C. Try to pull Wario up from the water
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick!   Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:34 pm

C.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick!   Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:22 am

Daisy pulled and pulled, but Wario was too heavy. "Help me pull him up!" she said. Everyone crowded around Wario, and right as the shark was about to eat him, they pulled him up, and away from the water. "Now what are we going to do?" Luigi asked. "I know!" Yoshi said.

Yoshi, will you
A. Hop on the shark and try to ride it over
B. Swim as fast as you can across
C. Try to build a raft with a pile of wood that was stacked by the wall, and hit the shark on the head with a spare piece
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
DragonEggs : Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick! BUcdBowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick! QHeo

PostSubject: Re: Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick!   Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 8:45 am

Hm... Difficult choice... xD
I'm going with... C
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick!   Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:05 am

Yoshi built a raft with the wood. After he was finished, he hit the shark with a spare piece. The shark went unconcious (sp?). "Hurry everyone! Either swim, or get on the raft. I would recommend the raft, because I don't think that many of us can swim two miles..." Everyone discussed the safest way to go. Some people were worried about the raft breaking, including Yoshi in his thoughts. Which way will you go?

Once somebody posts their response, I'll start a list.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick!   Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:09 am

Rafts!
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick!   Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:14 am

List
Mario- Raft
Luigi- Raft
Wario- Raft
Toadette- Swim
Peach- Swim
Daisy- Raft
Toad- Raft
Yoshi- Raft

Last edited by EnchantixBloom on Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick!   Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:16 am

...hump....swiming!!
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick!   Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:46 am

Jumppp!! =] xD
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick!   Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:00 am

No, it wasn't. It's either ride on the raft, or swim. No 2-mile jumps! xD
I'll PM everyone else so they can choose their option.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick!   Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 8:07 am

Fine.. =[
I'll raft.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick!   Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:07 am

I'll raft too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick!   Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bowser's Hotel of Doom! Will you survive? Toadette, take your pick!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next