Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Werewolves vs. Vampires

Go down 
+5
PWNED
WoLf_MiStReSs
WritingOtaku
mnm1995
Hanna (:
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Hanna (:
Hanna (:

Female
Number of posts : 1085
Nickname: : I used to be Hannah73
DragonEggs : over-rated. . .
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:36 am

First topic message reminder :

WEREWOLF GUIDE

You live on Farin Ranch, roaming through the forests that surround it. Your prey? The Vampires.

FORM:

Name:
How long you've been a werewolf:
Personality:
Looks:
Other:

VAMPIRE FORM

You live in Blackwood Manor, on top of a hill in the Blackwood Forest. Just across the next ridge is your next battle: the Werewolves.

FORM:

Name:
How old in Vampire years you are:
Personality:
Looks:
Other:

RULES:

No god-moding
Be nice to other players
No physical contact in any way (idk how to say this lol)
Kissing is OK, just don't make it extreme
No swearing, or * swearing
No Edward Cullens, Jacob Blacks, or any other fictional characters. Use original, new players.

MY FORM

Name: Luna Artemis
How old in Vampire years you are: 82
Personality: Nice, shy, but really depressed. Can be mean when provoked
Looks: Pale, blonde hair, pale skin, emerald-green eyes, really skinny
Other: Luna is in love with a werewolf, named Liam Kal

Name: Liam Kal
How long you've been a werewolf: 5 years
Personality: Kind, out-going, and athletic
Looks: Black hair that hangs over one eye, chocolate-brown eyes, and is a hunk lol
Other: Is secretly in love with a vampire, Luna Artemis

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
http://thesoundofmyvendetta.tumblr.com

AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 11:23 pm

She shrugged, following him into the room. She sat down on the couch, letting out a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:14 am

Jasper I lounged out next to her Laying on the whole coach pretty much taking it over. I smiled laxily at her
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:28 am

Ireth smiled in return, messing with his hair playfully.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 9:38 am

He grabed her arm and pulled her up against his side laying along side him. "Isnt my hair messy enough." He joked
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:04 am

"Naw, it needs to be messed with more." she said with a soft laugh, messing with his hair some more.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 4:25 am

He chuckled and wrapped his arm around her and squeased just above her hip bone just below the ribs, a nerve there would make anyone jump.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:02 am

Ireth jumped a little when he squeezed, turning over to look at him. She laughed a little, trying to get him to release.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:14 am

I pulled my arm away and wrapped her in a big bear hug
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:17 am

Ireth layed her head on his shoulder, staring over at him.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:20 am

"what He said pulling away casually.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:22 am

"Nothing." She said to him, looking in a different direction,
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:25 am

he chuckled "shy all the sudden?'
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:25 am

"Maybe." she told him, smiling a little.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:34 am

He chuckled and stood up. And wlaked up stairs.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:38 am

Ireth watched him walk up the stairs, staying where she was.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:41 am

I hopped in the shower and got changed
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:42 am

Ireth started reading again.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:18 am

MistyRain wrote:
"How would you know if I was different? What makes you think Im not like anyone else?!" Mai challenged through her teeth. "Stop acting like a moron in..in-" tears came to her eyes as she spoke the word-"in love and leave me alone you jerk!"
Patrick grinned a little. "So, you think I'm a moron in love, eh? You hit it right on the mark." He jumped next to her and wiped the tears away gently with the back of his finger.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female
Number of posts : 2882
Nickname: : Mist, Misty, Misteh-you get the point
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:55 pm

That hit home. As soon as he touched her, her knee flung up between his legs and fists pushed forward as hard as she could. She sprang up and screamed at the top of her lungs, "DON'T YOU EVER SAY YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH ME AGAIN YOU FREAKING JERK!" Tears poured down her face and she turned to run again.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:06 pm

Patrick's face sxrewed up into pain, and he cursed under his breath. "That freaking hurt." I know something happened in her past to make her like this, but what?
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:08 pm

"GOOD!" She yelled back as she ran away, crying hard.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:16 pm

He used a nearby tree to help him stand. Dang, she is strong. Patrick thought, trying to ignore the pain. I'll let her cool down while the pain dies down.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:18 pm

Mai collapsed on her knees onto the ground when the sibs got to bad. She pressed her face to the fallen forest leaves and put her hands over her head.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:27 pm

ORP: LOL, I just read your siggy. It's funny. XD

RP: PAtrick sat down and bent over.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 10:32 pm

(I know xD )

Mai wrapped her arms around herself as she lay on her side, curled into a ball and sobbing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Werewolves vs. Vampires   Werewolves vs. Vampires - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Werewolves vs. Vampires
Page 30 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35  Next