Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:53 am

First topic message reminder :

Cassian let go of her side, turning and walking away.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:49 am

She gasped. "You couldn't have done that 5 minutes ago?!"

Lorraine growled.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:51 am

"They wanted us to talk, and we talked" Cassian growled, moving his bloody arm down and opened the door quickly. He got out, turning to the two. "We talked, she made up her mind, I'm leaving for good."
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:43 pm

"MICHAELA!" Lorraine gasped.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:19 am

"See you guys, well, never" Cassian replied, giving one last glance to Michaela as he turned and left.

"Well that sucks."
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:37 am

Lorraine sighed and looked at Gideon. "You go talk to Michaela. I've got Cassian."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:39 am

"But what if something goes wrong?" Gideon asked, knowing something was going to happen with either Cassian or Michaela.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:41 am

"Just do it. Trust me."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:42 am

Gideon nodded, letting her go for a little bit. "Good luck."
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:36 am

"You too." she said limping as fast as possible to Cassian.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:30 am

Gideon nodded to her, heading over to Michaela. "Michaela? Can I talk to you?"
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:44 am

Michaela looked up. "Fine."

Lorraine looked for Cassian.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:45 am

Cassian sat in a tree, staring off sadly.

Gideon sat with her. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:48 am

"He keeps yelling at me, telling me he didn't wanna tell me. I never forced him to tell me!" tears streamed.

"Cassian come down here!"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:50 am

"Calm down, he didn't know" Gideon said, trying to calm her.

"Why should I?" Cassian growled to her, looking away from her.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:51 am

"He didn't know alot of things." she mumbled.

"Because I can't climb up there with a sprained ankle."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:16 am

Cassian rolled his eyes, not moving. "Then talk."

"He's just a guy who gets close to people."
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:17 am

"What happened?"

"Too fast."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:21 am

"He's been alone for a long time, he doesn't even like having me around anymore."

"We talked, I offered to take her in, and she just said no, and wanted me to go."
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:51 am

"He didn't know my whole story." she sighed.

"She's stubborn. She really likes you. She came here to get back together, but I don't know what you did to ruin it."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:54 am

"I did nothing to ruin it, I told her my story and she told me her's, I said I would let her stay with me but she said I already hurt her enough, I tried to apologize but she didn't take it."

"But remember, you didn't know his whole story either."
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:55 am

"How'd you try to apologize??"

"But he ran off before I had the chance."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:57 am

"I said I was sorry and that if she didn't want me around, I wouldn't mess with her anymore, I gave her what she wanted..." Cassian said with a sigh. "And that was me to just leave her alone."

"The chance to what?"
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:58 am

"Did you say anything to make her cry??"

"Explain my mind."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:59 am

Cassian shook his head. "No, I just said those very words."

"Do you want another chance to talk to him?"
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:00 am

"Did you try explaining why you told her and that she's the only one you care about?"

"I don't know. He doesn't want to see me ever again."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)   Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mean Girls (Not the movie)! Come Be Part Of This All Girls Academy! (Active)
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next