Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!) Empty
PostSubject: Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!)   Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:38 am

Welcome to Riverdale Private Academy! Only the best and richest students go to this school. One building is All Girls, and the other is All Boys. The students all wear the same uniform, White Blouse with a tie and Plaid Maroon Skirts with the choice of tights or leggings. Guys wear white dress shirts with a tie and the choice of Khakis or Khakis Shorts. You must apply for this school, and only 100 girls and 100 boys out of 10000 are chosen. Will you be a chosen one?

Form:
Name:
Personality:
Looks(Pictures only please):
BF/GF:
Clique(There are only Capitans/Heads for the Sports):
Other:

School Rules/RP Rules:
1. Only 5 Characters Per Person
2. Must be seperated in grades
3. Ages range from 14-18
4. Teachers will be played by ME.
5. Girls and Boys may only combine during lunch breaks during the school day
6. Dorms are provided for everyone whenever wanted
7. No Godmodeling
8. No Spamming or I will delete
9. No fighting
10. You must be accepted before RPing
11. You may start RPing once I approve it
12. Keep it PG-17
13. Please keep ALL actions in the threads to keep everyone in one timezone
14. Girls/Guy may be in the opposite genders room from 9 a.m.-9 p.m.
15. Each sophmore-senior has a car
16. Alcohol and Smoking are allowed after school hours
17.No disbehaving will be tolerated; It will lead to expulsion and banned from this thread
18. If you read the rules type RPA in Violet and Bold

SCHOOL PHOTOS:
School: Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!) Large_0393
Lounge:
Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!) Qantas-first-lounge1
Dorm Rooms:
Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!) 007_txt_mosquito_hostel
Pool:
Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!) PicForNewsletterSpainSept2006MondarizPool

Classrooms:
Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!) 19891301_1
Room Numbers:
101:Leighton
103: Blair
105:Serena
107: Taylor
109: Miley
111: Massie
113: Nina
115: Trish
117: Ricky
119: Josh
121: Robert
102: Alec
104: Riley
106:
108:
110:
112:
114:
116:
118:
120:
122:

Sports:
Girls-
Cheerleading(Blair is Capitan):
Softball(Leighton is Capitan):
Soccer(Serena is Capitan):
Lacrosse(Nina is Capitan):
Swimming:
Track:
Golf:
Basketball(Trish is Capitan):

Guys-
Football(Capitan is Ricky):
Soccer(Capitan is Robert):
Lacrosse(Capitan is Josh):
Swimming:
Track:
Golf:
Baseball:

Cliques:
Populars: Blair, Serena, Leighton, Ricky, Robert, Josh, Taylor, Massie, Miley, Riley
Jocks: Serena, Leighton, Ricky, Robert, Josh, Alec
Nerds:
Emos/Goths:
Outsiders: Nina, Trish
Wannabes:
Scholarship Students:

Classes(Required):
Math, Science, History, English, Literature, Art, Computer Skills, Music, Foreign Language

Freshman:
Sophmores: Leighton, Josh, Miley, Trish
Juniors: Blair, Robert, Massie, Nina
Seniors: Serena, Ricky, Taylor, Alec, Riley

My Forms:
Name: Blair;Serena;Leighton
Grade:Junior;Senior;Sophmore
Personality:Will Unfold
Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!) Leighton_Meester_2_by_David_Shankbone
Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!) Blake_lively
Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!) 0000041822_20070801145014
BF/GF:Looking;Looking;Looking
Clique(There are only Capitans/Heads for the Sports): Head Capitan for Cheerleaders;Head Capitan for Soccer; Head Capitan for Softball
Other:All Are Extremely Popular

Kai's Form:
Name: Ricky ; Robert ; Josh
Grade: Senior ; Junior ; Sophmore
Personality: Will Unfold ; Will Unfold ; Will Unfold
Looks(Pictures only please): [At Bottom]
BF/GF: Looking ; Crushing.. ; Looking
Clique(There are only Capitans/Heads for the Sports): Captain of Football ; Captain of Soccer ; Captain of Lacrosse
Other: All brothers. They are extremely rich and popular

Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!) Sucr [Ricky]
Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!) 2233806810_9632fedccb [Rob]
Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!) ALO-01877342085 [Josh]

Viv's Form:
Name:Taylor;Massie;Miley
Grade:12th,11th,10th
Personality:will unfold
Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!) Taylor-Swift-b01
Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!) Kellie_pickler_2
Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!) MileyCyrus.FrazerHarrison

BF/GF:looking;if gig joins havnig a crush on him;love sbeing single
Clique(There are only Capitans/Heads for the Sports):populars;popular;populars
Rpa
Other:

Meer's Form:
Name: Alec Meneldur; Nina Lorenzo
Grade: senior; junior
Personality: smart aleck, rebel, your average bad boy, flirtatious, devious, nice to friends; Stubborn, quick witted, smart, nice, loyal, shy, has a trust problem
Looks(Pictures only please): here is Alec: Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!) Ganymetro_Band_Shooting___Ken_by_TheoSchacht

And this is Nina:
Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!) Fashion_up__coming_by_LittleFlair
BF/GF: both single!
Clique(There are only Capitans/Heads for the Sports): Jock (captain for the lacrosse team); Outsider
Other: both are good friends)
RPA

Misty's Form:
Name: Trish; Riley
Grade: 10; 12
Personality: short-tempered, witty, snappy, and sarcastic at times, but can be sweet and nice when she wants; always very sarcastic and mouthy, but very rude to people he doesn't like and his sister. Can be nice to his friends, but still a real smart-as*.
Looks(Pictures only please): Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!) 2zejx2v;
Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!) 9povwk
BF/GF: not atm
Clique(There are only Capitans/Heads for the Sports): girls basketball captain, but outsider otherwise; popular
Other: Riley's sister; Trish's brother

RPA

Last edited by Peace Love Shopping<3 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:35 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!)   Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:18 am

KAI'S FORM:

Name: Ricky ; Robert ; Josh
Grade: Senior ; Junior ; Sophmore
Personality: Will Unfold ; Will Unfold ; Will Unfold
Looks(Pictures only please): [At Bottom]
BF/GF: Looking ; Crushing.. ; Looking
Clique(There are only Capitans/Heads for the Sports): Captain of Football ; Captain of Soccer ; Captain of Lacrosse
Other: All brothers. They are extremely rich and popular

Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!) Sucr [Ricky]
Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!) 2233806810_9632fedccb [Rob]
Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!) ALO-01877342085 [Josh]
RPA

Last edited by xoxogossipgirl on Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!)   Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:22 am

Name:Taylor;Massie;Miley
Grade:12th,11th,10th
Personality:will unfold
Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!) Taylor-Swift-b01
Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!) Kellie_pickler_2
Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!) MileyCyrus.FrazerHarrison

BF/GF:looking;if gig joins havnig a crush on him;love sbeing single
Clique(There are only Capitans/Heads for the Sports):populars;popular;populars
Rpa
Other:

Last edited by Seeing Starrs on Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!)   Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:42 am

ORP: Accepted
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!)   Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:52 am

ORP: Once one more member joins, we can start
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!) BUcdRiverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!) QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!)   Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:04 am

[Alright.]
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!)   Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:11 am

(Join?:

Name: Alec Meneldur; Nina Lorenzo
Grade: senior; junior
Personality: smart aleck, rebel, your average bad boy, flirtatious, devious, nice to friends; Stubborn, quick witted, smart, nice, loyal, shy, has a trust problem
Looks(Pictures only please): here is Alec: Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!) Ganymetro_Band_Shooting___Ken_by_TheoSchacht

And this is Nina:
Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!) Fashion_up__coming_by_LittleFlair
BF/GF: both single!
Clique(There are only Capitans/Heads for the Sports): Jock (captain for the lacrosse team); Outsider
Other: both are good friends)

Last edited by WoLf_MiStReSs on Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!)   Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:11 am

ORP: Once she is finished, I will say when 2 start. Dont start until I say 2 or it will be deleted.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!)   Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:40 pm

ORP: Accepted Meercat! You may start RPing!

Serena, Blair, and Leighton all walked into the school hallways wearing their uniforms. Their skirts were hemmed extra short and their button down blouses were only buttoned middle to the bottom to show a little cleavage.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!)   Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:07 am

Alec walked around the hallways in the school, his guitar case in his hands.

Nina looked around outside, sitting under a tree.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!) BUcdRiverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!) QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!)   Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:12 am

Ricky, Robert, and Josh walked in school. Ricky and Rob were wearing hollister shirts with cargos. [Josh is wearing what he's wearing in the picture!]
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!)   Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:09 am

ORP: BTW, it's lunch time so they can combine.

Blair saw Alec and ran over to him. "Heyy Alec!"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!)   Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:10 am

"Hey, what's up?" Alec asked, a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!)   Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:11 am

"Not much, you?"

Leighton and Serena walked around looking.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!)   Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:14 am

"Just hanging around, doing my regular thing" Alec replied, kicking up his skateboard quickly.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!)   Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:15 am

She smiled. "I need to learn how to skateboard. I may be a cheerleader, but I can also have fun."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!)   Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:18 am

"I could always teach you" Alec said, leaning against one of the tables.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!)   Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:20 am

She smiled. "I'd like that," she said as she pulled out her PalmPilot. "Let's see. Cheer after school today, community service tomorrow, dam*. I'm booked everyday this week after school til 5:30."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!)   Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:22 am

"How about this weekend?" Alec asked.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!)   Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:22 am

She nodded. "I can do that. Around noon?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!)   Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:25 am

"Sounds good, when do you want to meet? Or do you want me to come and pick you up?" Alec asked, blowing his hair out of his face.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!)   Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:26 am

"You pick."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!)   Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:30 am

"I could come and pick you up, and we can go back to my place and I can help you there" Alec replied with a crooked smile.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!)   Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:31 am

"Sounds good. I'll look forward to it," she said, entering it into her PalmPilot, secretly adding a <3 by it.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!)   Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:32 am

Alec smiled. "Alright, can't wait" he replied, walking past her and off to lunch. (umm now what xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!)   Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Riverdale Private Academy! School For Only The Richest Students in NYC! (Active!)
Page 1 of 37Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next