Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The New World: Changed [Active-Busy]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : The New World: Changed [Active-Busy] BUcdThe New World: Changed [Active-Busy] QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

The New World: Changed [Active-Busy] Empty
PostSubject: The New World: Changed [Active-Busy]   The New World: Changed [Active-Busy] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:36 am

Prologue:
The world has changed over the past few years. The Third World War has started between many countries. But the one country that changed the most... The United States of America. The problem is. America isn't United anymore. Our last president has died and a tyrant named Igor Estavios, has taken over. The people who were in jail before are now out of jail and replaced with others. There are three types of jails. Jail, Juvenile Hall [Juvie], and Igor's Most Wanted. The three jails may seem the same, but punishment and reason are different. This story of courage, bravery, and history involves it. But a sight of good has been seen in the Not-So United States of America. President's Crew. It was named after the great presidents the USA had seen these past 300 years. They were secretly hiding where Area 51 now is. Luckily, The Book Of Secrets [The President's Secret Book about USA Discrepancies like Area 51, The Kennedy Assassination, etc.] was also taken with the Crew so Igor couldn't find it. Now, this story isn't about WWIII or about Igor.But about Young Girl, named Stephanie, trying to free her friends, without getting caught.....

Chapter One: Last Day of School

Diego and I walked out of school. The last day was hopefully cheerful, but it never was. I wanted to the sun to come out. But it never has. It's on Igor's side. I thought. Burning the souls of the ones fighting. As we walked on the hill, I spotted a frail lady on the sidewalk with a box in her hand. I looked over. It was a box of Beagle Puppies. I looked at her face. I dug deep into my thoughts, trying to see where I saw this lady before. It popped. "My Mom's favorite breeder." I whispered to myself. I walked closer. "Are you Terry?" I asked. The lady nodded. "Take one." she rasped. The box had only 2 puppies left. I looked at them. One of them looked back. I picked it up. She handed me a small crate. I shook my head and held it back to my house. Diego looked at me. "Are you sure it's safe? Taking that puppy?" he asked as we started to walk away. "Yup." I smiled. I looked at it's collar. It was a torn up brown leather collar that said, "Lionel Richie." I laughed. My grandmother's favorite artist was Lionel Richie. We kept walking.

Chapter Two: Home

We soon arrived near our neighborhood. We parted and I entered the house. My brother was watching tv, my dad was cooking, and my nanny was cleaning. My mom had gone to Jail and my sister and brother went to Igor's Most Wanted. My mom had tried to steal one of Igor's most precious items, but when he figured out, she was captured. My brother and sister had tried to kidnap Igor's wife, Claudia Estavios, but they also had been captured. I walked over to my brother. Next to him sat Ken, his best friend. I whispered something into their ears and they followed me upstairs. We headed into my room. I looked at my calender. It had the date circled. That was the day where we were going to start our plan. Ken went to my closet and behind my clothing was a key pad. He punched in 4 numbers and the clothes started to move backwards. Bright lights came on in my closet. A platform came out. It had watches, a taser, a UZI and some gear like rope, tape, cell phone, etc. Ken grabbed the watches and continued his work on local GPS, walkie-talkie, camera, all onto the watch. My brother, Kevin headed into the garage. He was working on nitro engined, motorcycles. They had all the latest technology on it. I was working on our plan. How to get my siblings, Joanna and Ricky and my mother out of jail. And my friends. It was difficult, but I had the floor plan down and tomorrow, we were going to begin our journey.

Chapter 3: The Journey Ahead

The next day, we ate some food and packed our bags. It might be a long journey so we waited until the last day of school. The summer heat was on and we headed out. My dad knew our plan and he never approved of it. He couldn't stand having his last two children walking into the trap of Jail or Juvie or Igor's Most Wanted. But the nanny stayed on our side. She persuaded him and I guessed it worked. We headed to the garage to get our motorcycles. We strapped on our watches and synchronized them. One thing great about the motorcycles is they never run out of gas. It is actually based on carbon dioxide. So the more pollution, the more we can rev the nitros. But if there was no pollution, then its back to regular gas. Another thing, is nobody can steal it. It only starts on fingerprints. So whichever the first fingerprint activated, is the one that sets it on. "Where is she?!" groaned Ken. We were waiting for a fourth party. My best friend, Alexis. Alexis was shy and quiet but when you get on her bad side, she's scary. I told her at school and she decided to come along. Luckily, my dad and her dad are good friends so they both approved in the end. We waited another 2 minutes and she arrived around the corner. Her bag was almost more packed as ours and she jumped on her motorcycle, stuffed her things in the seat and stuck her thumb on the scanner. We put on our helmets and headed out. The helmets were fit for any size. It had a microphone, camera, and GPS on it. It also included a flashlight and night vision.

Chapter 4: Jailtime

Well, let's wander away from the story with Stephanie, Ken, Alexis, and Kevin for a while. Let's head over to Igor's lair/White House. Igor sat in the oval office. He was going over future plans of the Not So United States of America. His assistant, Kyle walked into the office. "Sir. Should we let them out today?" he asked. Igor looked at him. "Half an Hour. Only on the back lawn." he said. He decided to give the prisoners some light occasionally. It was in the back lawn where they talked, fought, exercised or tried to escape. The back lawn was a big lawn with 8 foot tall fences around it. In a small corner sat Ricky, Joanna, their friends, Jenny, Yvonne, and Stephanie. Now this Stephanie isn't our young freedom fighter. She's another one of Stephanie's friends named Stephanie. They sat in the corner. The most wanteds never interacted with jail time people. They did what they normally did. Talk, stare, or just sit there since you couldn't do anything else. They all listened to Ricky who had the current events from the guards outside his cell. "Supposedly, we're supposed to be getting some new prisoners from the other Most Wanted in L.A." said Ricky. "Great." Groaned Jenny. "More people to freak out the first day." Yvonne rolled her eyes. They sat there listening to the news Ricky had today. Then a loud bell rang and they got up. It was time to go back in the cells. Like normal jail, two people shared a cell. Ricky and Joanna shared one, Yvonne and Jenny shared one, and Stephanie had her own.

Chapter 5: The Underground Highway [The Modern Version of the Underground Railroad.]

Ken, Kevin, Alexis and I planned what they called, The Underground Highway for the past year. On their way to the Most Wanted, Ken and Kevin would go to one safe apartment and me and Alexis would go to a safe house. After a week or so, we would meet up at the Igor House. [White House] We stopped at a nearby Railroad Station that was abandoned. We would hang out there when we were little and get our hands familiar with the technology. We all knew it would come in handy. We parked the motorcycles in the forest and headed inside the station. It was a mess. There were newspaper clippings and maps everywhere. They had spend lots of time on their work and their rescue. "Ok. So we start here." pointed Kevin. "Then, we split up at the old abandoned McDonalds." His finger traced across the map. "Then we'll find ourselves with Jake again." He said pointing to a small route. "The Underground Tunnel." smiled Alexis. It was a tunnel dug out years ago, by who knows! We found it once exploring. A friend of ours, Jake, lives there. He's an orphan so he doesn't move much. Everytime we went there, Alexis would blush. We all knew she liked him. But what's not to like? He's handsome, nice, and smart. Kevin continued the plan. I listened carefully for the important parts. If we messed up anything, we could end up in jail or even die.. Kevin finished up and we prepared to gear up. We put on specialized bullet proof vests and put the many neccesities. Like a flashlight, extra bullets for the UZIs, special UV sunglasses with laser pointer, and others. If they forgot anything, they could be in large trouble...

Chapter Six: The Adventure of a Lifetime

To Be Continued...

Last edited by The Last Avatar on Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:46 am; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The New World: Changed [Active-Busy]   The New World: Changed [Active-Busy] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:35 am

yeah, i really like it
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
DragonEggs : The New World: Changed [Active-Busy] BUcdThe New World: Changed [Active-Busy] QHeo

PostSubject: Re: The New World: Changed [Active-Busy]   The New World: Changed [Active-Busy] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 6:08 am

ok.. thx
get more ppl to read it.. =]

btw, rp on maple ridge.... yea.. anddd shadow pack and the shadows, wind, waves thing.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The New World: Changed [Active-Busy]   The New World: Changed [Active-Busy] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:58 am

MORE MORE MORE!
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: The New World: Changed [Active-Busy]   The New World: Changed [Active-Busy] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 10:15 am

Chapter Six: The Adventure of a Lifetime
Me, Alexis, Ken, and Kevin went out separate ways. Me and Alexis headed east and they went west. Our first stop, was the Lonson Family Home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New World: Changed [Active-Busy]   The New World: Changed [Active-Busy] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New World: Changed [Active-Busy]
Page 1 of 1