Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hola, I'm cheekney!

Go down 
+5
Kai =]
holagurl175
PWNED
Juicy_J
cheekney921
9 posters
AuthorMessage
cheekney921
Geek
Geek
cheekney921

Female
Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Hola, I'm cheekney! Empty
PostSubject: Hola, I'm cheekney!   Hola, I'm cheekney! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:27 am

Some of you may know me from when I had been on WI, but I found this nifty little site with all my old friends and decided to join myself! xD
Back to top Go down
Juicy_J
Administrator
Administrator
Juicy_J

Female
Number of posts : 733
Nickname: : JJ/Rachel/Juicy
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Forbidden and Forgotten Love - Collette Janes ~ Saving Grace - Deborah Micheals ~ Mme. Monique's Dance Acadamy - Avery Darrah Hadley Sisters - Jacqueline Hadley ~ Yet another prank - Josh

PostSubject: Re: Hola, I'm cheekney!   Hola, I'm cheekney! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:22 am

Hey! Welcome to WB! I'm Juicy_J, but you can call me Juicy, JJ or Rachel. If you need any help, feel free to contact me or any of the other admins or staff. Be sure to check out the rules section of our site so you know what is and isn't allowed. After that, please join some roleplays, post in our open forum, in the chat box and any other forums you're interested in.
Hope you enjoy our site!
JJ
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/index.htm
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Hola, I'm cheekney!   Hola, I'm cheekney! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:31 am

Welcome
I'm Rose the 3rd oldest admin (In day that I joined) that is actively on since I made an account.
There's a report button in the right hand side of a post please you it if you think the post is inappropriate.
The Quote and Edit buttons are also beside the report button
Contact a mod admin assist or admin if you need help Very Happy
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: Hola, I'm cheekney!   Hola, I'm cheekney! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:24 am

WELCOME!
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Hola, I'm cheekney! BUcdHola, I'm cheekney! QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Hola, I'm cheekney!   Hola, I'm cheekney! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:43 am

MJBMAHLMR Rose wrote:
Welcome
I'm Rose the 3rd oldest admin (In day that I joined) that is actively on since I made an account.
There's a report button in the right hand side of a post please you it if you think the post is inappropriate.

my name is kai
older than most y'all here....

Last edited by SimplyLily on Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : EDITED: If your not going to be nice, don't say anything at all. 2) Noted below. Thank you.)
Back to top Go down
cheekney921
Geek
Geek
cheekney921

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Hola, I'm cheekney!   Hola, I'm cheekney! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:04 am

xD Thanks, guys!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hola, I'm cheekney!   Hola, I'm cheekney! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:12 am

Hey cheekney. You're from DSRP right? If so, remember me? Lily. If not, then theres someone else named cheekney on DSRP xD

So I'm Lily, I haven't been here as long as some of the others, but I know the site inside and out (: If you ever need help, please just hit the PM button below my signature and I'll help you out. You'll have a wonderful time here, just make sure you agree to the rules. See you around!

~Lily
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: Hola, I'm cheekney!   Hola, I'm cheekney! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:17 am

Your welcome!

Last edited by Kiss Me iDance on Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cheekney921
Geek
Geek
cheekney921

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Hola, I'm cheekney!   Hola, I'm cheekney! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:05 am

SimplyLily wrote:
Hey cheekney. You're from DSRP right? If so, remember me? Lily. If not, then theres someone else named cheekney on DSRP xD

So I'm Lily, I haven't been here as long as some of the others, but I know the site inside and out (: If you ever need help, please just hit the PM button below my signature and I'll help you out. You'll have a wonderful time here, just make sure you agree to the rules. See you around!

~Lily

That's me. I remember you. Nice to see ya.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Hola, I'm cheekney!   Hola, I'm cheekney! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:17 am

By the way Cheekney I didn't mean to brag and I'm quite sure Kai was joking
Back to top Go down
Juicy_J
Administrator
Administrator
Juicy_J

Female
Number of posts : 733
Nickname: : JJ/Rachel/Juicy
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Forbidden and Forgotten Love - Collette Janes ~ Saving Grace - Deborah Micheals ~ Mme. Monique's Dance Acadamy - Avery Darrah Hadley Sisters - Jacqueline Hadley ~ Yet another prank - Josh

PostSubject: Re: Hola, I'm cheekney!   Hola, I'm cheekney! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:36 am

Kiss Me iDance wrote:
Kaikai wrote:
MJBMAHLMR Rose wrote:
Welcome

yea yea yea kiddo dont brag bout it

my name is kai and im the cranky senior ex-admin around here
older than most y'all here....
banned 7 times... (RECORDD)
andd dont mess wit me

Dang it! You beat my record of 5 bannings/deletings! Congrats girl! Lol.

Oh yeah, because being banned is TOTTALY something to be proud of *eye roll*
I'm just kidding ;) ♥
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/index.htm

PostSubject: Re: Hola, I'm cheekney!   Hola, I'm cheekney! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:55 am

Agreed w/ juicy except not kidding. I really don't think new members want to here about fellow members being banned then being allowed back 5-7 times. Thats pretty bad on the site staff's record. ):

And yay! cheekney ! Nice to see you too.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Hola, I'm cheekney!   Hola, I'm cheekney! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:05 am

Hey cheekney! You can call me Jorie, 'cause my name changes often ;) just a heads up. But I'll always put '[Jorie]' at the end if it's not in my name so you know which ones me =D. If you need any help contact me, any other admin, or other staff members =). Plz do check out the rulez forum and be sure to read every rule =). Then feel free to post, PM, and chat!
<3 Jorie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hola, I'm cheekney!   Hola, I'm cheekney! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:57 pm

Hi. I'm Sunny. Pretty much the lowlife here, but that doesn't mean you should ignore me. . . I think I'm sort of funny. I've been looking for a partner in crime, but a youngin' like you shouldn't get into spamming. Never mind. Welcome!
Back to top Go down
cheekney921
Geek
Geek
cheekney921

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Hola, I'm cheekney!   Hola, I'm cheekney! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:43 pm

Sunny Baudelaire wrote:
Hi. I'm Sunny. Pretty much the lowlife here, but that doesn't mean you should ignore me. . . I think I'm sort of funny. I've been looking for a partner in crime, but a youngin' like you shouldn't get into spamming. Never mind. Welcome!

Yeah, I probably won't. xD Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: Hola, I'm cheekney!   Hola, I'm cheekney! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:18 am

hey Cheekney. Welcome to WB, im Jacobluver/JL/Adalion(on WI)/addy/person/it/etc.
Feel free to pm me or any other member really if you have a question
Hope you love this website cant wait to chat with you.
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: Hola, I'm cheekney!   Hola, I'm cheekney! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 1:25 am

Welcome to WB! Hope you have a great time here! =)
Back to top Go down
cheekney921
Geek
Geek
cheekney921

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Hola, I'm cheekney!   Hola, I'm cheekney! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:03 am

Thanks, guys. It's great to be here.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Hola, I'm cheekney!   Hola, I'm cheekney! I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:18 am

Hello!
Welcome to Webkinz Beach!
If you need any help contact
any Admin or Mod!
If there is anything breaking our rules in a post, please report it to a mod.
To report a post, look to the top left corner of that post.
(After the quote button)
There is a button there to report a post.
[You can call me: furry, furby, or yellie;]
Hope you have a great time here!

sorry for the late greeting!
(;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hola, I'm cheekney!   Hola, I'm cheekney! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hola, I'm cheekney!
Page 1 of 1