Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Their Best friend

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Their Best friend Empty
PostSubject: Their Best friend   Their Best friend I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 12:14 pm

[ hey, this is my new story! im making it up as i go, so if it sounds cheesy.. oh well! Im open to suggentents.)

Allie's POV

I walked down the street with my two best friends, Brooke and Ashley. My 2 doverman-pinched walked clamly at both sides, of your group.
" So you really know the Jonas Brothers??!!" brooke almost yelled.
" Hush!" I snaped, " Yes i do. Now if you keep quiet, you might get to meet Joe."
" Can i meet Kev-?" Ashley quesitly asked, as she watched me with her sparking ... blue eyes.
" Oh course" I smilied.
" yea!" My best friends squealed with delight.
" On the down low, understand? No screaming. Or acting like tolat fans. Alright?" I ask2ed them have a stare down with Brooke, Then Ashley.
" Yes Sir!" Brooke said and did her best army accent.
" Yes ma'ma" Ashley answered in the same mock tone.
I rolled my eyes as i slid open the Jonas' back gate.
Nick, Joe and Kevin w'ere all sitting around a round red cheakered pincin table.
" hey guys!" I smile yelled and ran toward them, my arms open wide. I hugged Nick, forst, Joe next and Kevin last. Kevin lifted me up in teh amr and sta me back down.
Brooke and Ashley fake coughed, reminded me that they where still there.
" Oh, Nick, Joe,Kevin this is Brooke. Brooke this is Nick, Joe and Kevin." I said Brooke shoke each ones hand, letting her bright blue eyes lock with theirs.
" Kevin,Joe and Nick, this is Ashley. Ashley this is Nick, Joe and Kevin"
" Call me Ash" she blushed as she shook each hand, like Brooke.
" Hey Allie!" 3 voices choursed.
" Frankie! Paul!Denise!" I cried and ran and hugged them!
"We missed you!" the fatehr of teh Jonas Brothers said and hugegd me tightly.
" Group hug!" Joe yelled and graped Brooke and Ashley around their small wasit and pulled them toward us. Kevin followed, with nick. Nick squeezed between me and Joe. Everyone smileid nad luaghted. Finally Densie and Paul left the cirle, making use fall into the solft summer grass.
" Your hurting me!" Frankie yeled ni fake pain as Brooke's elbow landed in his back. I squeezed my way up toward the top of the dog pille and stood on Kevins back. I jumped off Kevin's back. I laned a few feet from the Jonas and Compelty pile. Frankie wiggled out, followed by Ashley and Brooke. Nick Kevin and Joe, stood up, now embrassed. They blushed and dusted off dirt off of their jeans. Allie rolled thier eyes. Brooke and Ashley stole a glance at each other, and smilied.
" reading minds," I tought to myself.
Brooke and Ashley walked over to Allie, " Can we... go swiming?" they whisper asked quickly.
Allie looked around at the guys the pool, and then at her best friends...."Sure" allei smilied.
" we're be right back. We'll be getting our swim-suites!"I elled, hugging the guys good-bye and the girls left their flip-flops. Me, Brooke and Ashley troted tough teh abck door and ran across the street to Allie's house. The dogs followed them closly!

( im add more later tommower)
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

Their Best friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their Best friend   Their Best friend I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:18 pm

Haha. It is kinda cheesy, but it's entertaining. Maybe you should do something like The JB tell Allie, Brooke, and Ashley tghe biggest secret and they're not allowed to tell, but a reporter finds out about it and leaks it and some fights go on?
Back to top Go down

Their Best friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their Best friend   Their Best friend I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 2:43 am

ohh. i like that.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

Their Best friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their Best friend   Their Best friend I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:29 am

Ur welcome. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Their Best friend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Their Best friend   Their Best friend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Their Best friend
Page 1 of 1