Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SweetClan *Approved*

Go down 
+7
Feisty_Feline
PWNED
City Girl
HeraTort
EnchantixBloom
Zoey
WritingOtaku
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

SweetClan   *Approved* - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: SweetClan *Approved*   SweetClan   *Approved* - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 7:59 am

First topic message reminder :

SweetClan:
The Story of SweetClan:
One cat, named Sweetsky, was the next in line to become the leader of StormClan. But a terrible Two-Leg raid killed everyone except for her. She decided to make a new Clan where her old Clan was. She named it SweetClan, not after herself, but after her hero, Sweetclaw.

My Form:
Name: Sweetstar
Position: Leader
Description: A pearly white she cat with ambur eyes. In sunlight her pelt shows random areas of light pink. When she moves it looks like they dance. Her pelt stays unnaturly clean
Mate: None, wants one
Kits: None, wants some

Form:
Name:
Description:
Mate:
Kits:
For kits and apprentices, pick two letters from the alphabet:

Members:
Leader:
Sweetstar ~ she ~ no mate ~ me

Deputy:
Scarcloud ~ tom ~ no mate ~ apprentice is Frostpaw ~ kaikai779

Med Cat:
Sparkleflower ~ she ~ no mate ~ no apprentice ~ EnchantixBloom

Med Cat Apprentice (Med Cat choses):

Warriors:
Heatherpelt ~ she ~ no mate ~ no apprentice ~ 42Zoey
Bankmoore ~ she ~ no mate ~ aprrentice is Mintpaw ~ HeraTort
Crowfeather ~ tom ~ no mate ~ no apprentice ~ HeraTort
Sandstorm ~ she ~ no mate ~ no apprentice ~ CMain
Rowanclaw ~ she ~ no mate ~ apprentice is Talonpaw ~ Hurricane Chris L0ver
Stormfoot ~ tom ~ no mate ~ apprentice is Scarpaw ~ Hurricane Chris L0ver

Apprentices:
Frostpaw ~ she ~ mentor is Scarcloud ~ WATERMELON
Mintpaw ~ she ~ mentor is Bankmoore ~ HeraTort
Talonpaw ~ tom ~ mentor is Rowanclaw ~ Hurricane Chris L0ver
Scarpaw ~ tom ~ mentor is Stormfoot~ Hurricane Chris L0ver

Queens:

Kits:

Deceased Cats:

Warrior Names:
Frostpaw =
Mintpaw =

News:
April 13 2008 - SweetClan was started

Approved by-DoctorWho.
Hope your happy! lol!

Last edited by I <3 Doctor Who! on Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:26 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SweetClan *Approved*   SweetClan   *Approved* - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:53 am

Starpaw's claws unsheathed but he sheathed them again and gently pushed off the kit. "I'm not here to harm you."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: SweetClan *Approved*   SweetClan   *Approved* - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:04 am

Lionkit still hissed
Twister kit came to his side. "leave us alone roug!"
shinekit hid behind her siblings
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SweetClan *Approved*   SweetClan   *Approved* - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:25 am

"I'm not a rogue. I come from SweetClan. My name is Starpaw."

~

Sweetstar: I recovered from my shock and streaked after my apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: SweetClan *Approved*   SweetClan   *Approved* - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 9:03 am

Twister saw a streak of fur as the leader of the clan came in veiw. HSe hissed.

Lion hissed as well they walked back wards retreating shine kit hissed a bit in between wines
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SweetClan *Approved*   SweetClan   *Approved* - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 9:15 am

"What's going on in here?" asked Scarcloud.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SweetClan *Approved*   SweetClan   *Approved* - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 9:18 am

(hu? to me?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SweetClan *Approved*   SweetClan   *Approved* - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 9:23 am

(just randomly!)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SweetClan *Approved*   SweetClan   *Approved* - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 9:49 am

(but are you asking the leader and the apprentice about whats going on with the kits?0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SweetClan *Approved*   SweetClan   *Approved* - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 10:10 am

(well
hes just asking like everyone)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SweetClan *Approved*   SweetClan   *Approved* - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 11:10 am

Sweetstar: I smiled gently at the three kits, calming down. My eyes were soft and gentle, just like a mothers. "Hello there, little ones," I mewed calmly and nicely.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SweetClan *Approved*   SweetClan   *Approved* - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:25 am

The three hesitated.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SweetClan *Approved*   SweetClan   *Approved* - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:48 am

Sweetstar: I sat down, watching the three scraps of fur. "What are your names?"
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SweetClan *Approved*   SweetClan   *Approved* - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:54 am

Shine gulped. sucking in her bravery. the others would never speak and they needed a home but they wouldnt trust the big cats.

"shine. Lion. Twister." she murrmered.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SweetClan *Approved*   SweetClan   *Approved* - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 2:12 am

Sweetstar: I smiled and licked their heads gently, like a mother would. "Well, Shine, Lion, and Twister, I am Sweetstar, the leader of SweetClan. Would you like to join?"
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SweetClan *Approved*   SweetClan   *Approved* - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 2:22 am

Twister and lion looked at each other shine nodded then the others nodded too.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SweetClan *Approved*   SweetClan   *Approved* - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 2:31 am

Sweetstar: I smiled and picked up Lion and Twister gently. I looked at Starpaw.
~
Starpaw nodded and picked up Shine gently.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SweetClan *Approved*   SweetClan   *Approved* - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 2:43 am

The kits let themselves be carryed they felt their fur stand on their back. but let the cats take them
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SweetClan *Approved*   SweetClan   *Approved* - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 2:58 am

Sweetstar: I padded back to camp, my apprentice right behind me.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SweetClan *Approved*   SweetClan   *Approved* - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 3:52 am

The kits eyes begain to shut. their thind bellys skiny showing their ribs and their bellys grwled with hunger.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SweetClan *Approved*   SweetClan   *Approved* - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 3:59 am

Sweetstar: Poor dears. I gently set them down in a smaller nest in my den.
~
Starpaw put Shine down next to her brothers.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SweetClan *Approved*   SweetClan   *Approved* - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:03 am

(twister is a girl and shine lion is a boy)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SweetClan *Approved*   SweetClan   *Approved* - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:14 am

ORP: Oops! Got it mixed up! Sorry bout that!

RP: Sweetstar: I licked the kits like a mother.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SweetClan *Approved*   SweetClan   *Approved* - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:22 am

The kits twisted in their sleep.
(its ok)SweetClan   *Approved* - Page 31 Young_10
(cool i posted it!)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: SweetClan *Approved*   SweetClan   *Approved* - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:33 am

ORP: xD

RP: Sweetstar: "It's alright, little ones," I mewed sweetly and softly.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: SweetClan *Approved*   SweetClan   *Approved* - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:55 am

They pushed themselves closer to her warm body
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SweetClan *Approved*   SweetClan   *Approved* - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SweetClan *Approved*
Page 31 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next