Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ravenpack

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Ravenpack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Ravenpack   Ravenpack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:12 am

First topic message reminder :

The bright white moon shined on the clear grass looking lake. Everythign was peaceful expect Moptehr Nature didnt relize that the most powerful wolf, even more powerful than the star pack.

~
A pure black she wlf walked slowly out of the camp, with 1 pup in her mouth, her mate by her side. Her mate was badly injured. A wolf, in the Sunshine pack, had accted him, thinking taht he did somethign when it was really the wolf, did. The brute was exlied but, the she didnt what to live in Sunshine Pack with out him, and she surly didnt what their pup, to not have a father.

~

The brute grolwe dnad suddley acctacke teh she and pup. " This time, Alice, you have gone to far!" the burtes voice bellowed though the jumgle, they lived in. Alice's eeys whined nad qickly cove dteh pup with ehr navy blue paw. " Leave us alone!" Alice snapped eveb though her voice was shakeing. " not this time!" Simon grolwed and laughed himself at Alice. Alice howled a horrbile yowl and then it was suddley was quit. So quite that you could hear a pen drop.

~

Simon grolwed a evil growl. The pup, Alice who was named afte rher mom, was nto ahppy. Even though she was younge, and weak, she mangered to grap onto Simon's coat, darging him to teh ground. Alice bite into Simons leg, like she was her mother. Very strong. Simons eyes whided , Alice smilied. She had hit a major vain. Soon the brutes heartbeat was sowed, then stoped. Alice stoped bitting and waked off.

~

Alice was tryied of worndering around, she whated a home. The beuafiul, graceful she started a new clan, with ehr best friends, Tiger, Brooke, Flower, Dreamer and Dreamer's mate, Honey. Now Alice finally had a home....right?

Rules:
* Insite of a from, please fill out a pargraph, doc. anythign no from!
* teh from must be more than 6 line,s or you will not be expected
* The forms holds everything, If teh wolf has a mate, coat color, eyes, hisoty, personlity,the password ect, if it doenst have one of those, you are deinied!
* type " i have read everything about this ^^ at teh benning of your form*
*This rp is elite, or semi-elite anyway. Therefore I expect good grammar, usage and mechanics, with limited spelling errors.
*Absolutely no pictures or short descriptions. *As I said before, no 'Will unfolds' for the personality, even for a pup!! You need at least 4-5 sentences concerning your characters personality and attitude.
Type " Ravepack" in black at the top
*The password is: Alice: her mothers daughter, with a secret life.
*RP in third person
*Ages are as follows- less then a year: Pup, 1-4 years: Young Adult, 5-9: Full Grown Adult, 10 and above: Elder.
Type Ravenpack, Alice, at the botton of your form.

Members:

Aphlas:
Alice
Brooke
?
?

Detpy:
?
?

Mecail wolf:
Flower

Shes:
Honey
Roxy

Brutes:
Dreamer
Tiger
Cayon

Pups:

Aphla Pups:

Elders:
Sade

Last edited by Sugar and Spice on Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

Ravenpack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenpack   Ravenpack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:05 am

Roxy watche dthe new comers. Knowing tahts he woudl ahve to share a den with one of them.
Back to top Go down

Ravenpack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenpack   Ravenpack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:12 am

New Moon stopped, instead heading towards a spot just outside the camp. She lied down.
Back to top Go down

Ravenpack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenpack   Ravenpack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:13 am

Roxy watched New Moon. The pup, was curled asleep.
Back to top Go down

Ravenpack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenpack   Ravenpack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:17 am

Breaking Dawn gazed at the pup, her face blank. She smiled slightly, then padded into one of the dens followed by her sister, Midnight Sun.
Back to top Go down

Ravenpack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenpack   Ravenpack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 12:39 am

ORP: Bump
Back to top Go down

Ravenpack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenpack   Ravenpack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 6:17 am

(sorry)

The pup lookd up, then fell bvack asleep.
Back to top Go down

Ravenpack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenpack   Ravenpack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 12:22 am

ORP: I play the pup, Mirah Sunsky.........

RP: Mirah's eyes were open, staring with a blank expression.
Back to top Go down

Ravenpack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenpack   Ravenpack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:08 am

( im such an idot! gosj, im sorry!)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Ravenpack - Page 2 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Ravenpack - Page 2 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Ravenpack - Page 2 Pet Ravenpack - Page 2 LKtU Ravenpack - Page 2 NpQC
Ravenpack - Page 2 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

Ravenpack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenpack   Ravenpack - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 9:12 am

Sugar and Spice wrote:
( u sure??)

( sure wolfie and thanks!!)

Alice streched and padded out of her den> A million things where racing her mind.

" Oh its fine!" Brooke said smiling.

Fern smiled, " You wanna play with us?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

Ravenpack - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenpack   Ravenpack - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ravenpack
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Works of Art :: Role Plays :: Packs-
Jump to: