Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ravenpack

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Ravenpack Empty
PostSubject: Ravenpack   Ravenpack I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:12 am

The bright white moon shined on the clear grass looking lake. Everythign was peaceful expect Moptehr Nature didnt relize that the most powerful wolf, even more powerful than the star pack.

~
A pure black she wlf walked slowly out of the camp, with 1 pup in her mouth, her mate by her side. Her mate was badly injured. A wolf, in the Sunshine pack, had accted him, thinking taht he did somethign when it was really the wolf, did. The brute was exlied but, the she didnt what to live in Sunshine Pack with out him, and she surly didnt what their pup, to not have a father.

~

The brute grolwe dnad suddley acctacke teh she and pup. " This time, Alice, you have gone to far!" the burtes voice bellowed though the jumgle, they lived in. Alice's eeys whined nad qickly cove dteh pup with ehr navy blue paw. " Leave us alone!" Alice snapped eveb though her voice was shakeing. " not this time!" Simon grolwed and laughed himself at Alice. Alice howled a horrbile yowl and then it was suddley was quit. So quite that you could hear a pen drop.

~

Simon grolwed a evil growl. The pup, Alice who was named afte rher mom, was nto ahppy. Even though she was younge, and weak, she mangered to grap onto Simon's coat, darging him to teh ground. Alice bite into Simons leg, like she was her mother. Very strong. Simons eyes whided , Alice smilied. She had hit a major vain. Soon the brutes heartbeat was sowed, then stoped. Alice stoped bitting and waked off.

~

Alice was tryied of worndering around, she whated a home. The beuafiul, graceful she started a new clan, with ehr best friends, Tiger, Brooke, Flower, Dreamer and Dreamer's mate, Honey. Now Alice finally had a home....right?

Rules:
* Insite of a from, please fill out a pargraph, doc. anythign no from!
* teh from must be more than 6 line,s or you will not be expected
* The forms holds everything, If teh wolf has a mate, coat color, eyes, hisoty, personlity,the password ect, if it doenst have one of those, you are deinied!
* type " i have read everything about this ^^ at teh benning of your form*
*This rp is elite, or semi-elite anyway. Therefore I expect good grammar, usage and mechanics, with limited spelling errors.
*Absolutely no pictures or short descriptions. *As I said before, no 'Will unfolds' for the personality, even for a pup!! You need at least 4-5 sentences concerning your characters personality and attitude.
Type " Ravepack" in black at the top
*The password is: Alice: her mothers daughter, with a secret life.
*RP in third person
*Ages are as follows- less then a year: Pup, 1-4 years: Young Adult, 5-9: Full Grown Adult, 10 and above: Elder.
Type Ravenpack, Alice, at the botton of your form.

Members:

Aphlas:
Alice
Brooke
?
?

Detpy:
?
?

Mecail wolf:
Flower

Shes:
Honey
Roxy

Brutes:
Dreamer
Tiger
Cayon

Pups:

Aphla Pups:

Elders:
Sade

Last edited by Sugar and Spice on Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Ravenpack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenpack   Ravenpack I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:39 am

i have read everything about this
Ravenpack
Alice: her mothers daughter, with a secret life

Two violet orbs peered out of the shadows, always watching. A few tail lengths ahead, sat a brown rabbit. The wolfess tensed, then darted forward, snapping up the rabbit. The wolfess had a pelt as black as the night itself. She shook herself momentarily, making the dust fall from her slender frame, then returned to the shadows to enjoy her meal. Burying the remains of the rabbit, Raven stood and padded forward, continueing on her journey.

Twlight stood next to his sister and best friend, Eclipse. His muscles rippled under his navy blue pelt, and his green eyes darted around, searching for any signs of life. He never left his sister's side, willing to protect her, even if it meant his own death.

Eclipse rolled her gold eyes and walked away, vanishing into the shadows. She always stayed to the shadows, for her black pelt provided the perfect disguise. But this wolfess had a secret, a secret known only two Twilight, her most trusted companion. Eclipse shuddered at the thought of two-legs with their white pelts and long needles. She glanced back at Twilight, then hurried on.

A wolfess bounded forward, a single pup hanging from her jaws. Careful to remain hidden, she padded to the entrance of Ravenpack's camp. Gently, she placed the pup on the ground, tears in her eyes. "I'll always love you," she whispered in the pup's ear, then turned and bounded away. Though it pained her to abandon her single surviving pup, she knew it was necessary for the pup's protection. "I promise, one day Mirah, we will be together again. Whether I am old and standing on death's doorstep, we will be reunited..."

The pup whimpered pitifully as it's mother bounded away. The pup, who's name was Mirah Sunsky, was white as snow. She had pale blue eyes and a strange marking surrounding her left eye. The marking was bright purple, a sort of sun type thing. She dug her tiny silver claws into the ground, and howled.

Ravenpack, Alice

ORP: I reconize some of your rules. From Forbidden Darkness, am I correct??

Last edited by Mirah Sunsky on Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Ravenpack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenpack   Ravenpack I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:23 am

( yes. i so sorry :( i cna chnage them if you what me 2!)

( you are aloolwed to rp)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Ravenpack Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Ravenpack Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Ravenpack Pet Ravenpack LKtU Ravenpack NpQC
Ravenpack GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

Ravenpack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenpack   Ravenpack I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:38 am

I have read everything about this.
Ravenpack
Alice: her mothers daughter, with a secret life

Mysty walked along side her sister, Zapada. She looked at her and watched as her muscles rippled under her white pelt. And dangling from her mouth was a pup, Mysty's pup. The pup stayed unmoving and watching were Zapada was going. Mysty looked into Zapada's eyes, Ice blue, and saw sorrow and a glimmer of hope. She saw the gash in her leg were a badger had racked off Zapada's bracelet, the one from her old pack... (6)

Zapada looked to her sister and saw her silver pelt and her gleaming violet eyes. She saw the small fragile pup hang from her mouth. She saw how her head was lower than normal with sorrow. She saw her sister's gash on her muzzle were the brute had attacked her, while they ran from him. Her shaggy tail lolled behind her looking like a ghost following. (6)

Fern looked to her smaller sister, Spring, she saw her eyes closed and her stomach dropped. She remembered how shiny her grey pelt had been. Her moss green eyes alight with excitement. Now her pelt was dull and her eyes closed, asleep. Her paws twitched every so often. (9 months)

Ming licked her mate's muzzle in comfort to him. His black ear was scared and his black speckled pelt dull. He looked at her and his eyes shone gold. "Ming.." he sighed, "Mang" she responded. He looked over her white pelt with black flecks, her watery blue eyes. He saw her white ears flicker with every sound. " Can you see Fern?" Ming asked woridly. "Yes." he said. (7 & 7)

He looked at the pup hanging from it's mother's mouth. He smiled encouragement to the pup when her brown eyes met his. Her red pelt rippled with movement. Tears filled her eyes. She whimpered slightly. Her tail between her eyes. She was scared half to death, she didn't understand why the ran. She was afraid to... ( 9 months)

Ravenpack, Alice
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

Ravenpack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenpack   Ravenpack I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:39 am

(thanks fo rjoing! u may rp)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : Ravenpack Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Ravenpack Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Ravenpack Pet Ravenpack LKtU Ravenpack NpQC
Ravenpack GS9V

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

Ravenpack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenpack   Ravenpack I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:43 am

(Thanks U start?)
Back to top Go down

Ravenpack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenpack   Ravenpack I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:44 am

(sure, in pack>)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Ravenpack GS9V

Character sheet

Ravenpack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenpack   Ravenpack I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:46 am

(okk)
Back to top Go down

Ravenpack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenpack   Ravenpack I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:53 am

(alright)

Alice and Brooke padde dout fo their den, Brooke bright and perky, Alice sad and loney.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Ravenpack GS9V

Character sheet

Ravenpack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenpack   Ravenpack I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:34 pm

Mysty stood watching as her pups tackle each other. From their journey they were soo tired and weak.

Fern smiled happily as she stood on top of her sister.

Spring giggled and flipped over so Fern was underneath.

Fern escaped and ran and almost hit Brooke. "Oops." she murmmerd looking up.

Spring ran and stopped beside her sister.
Back to top Go down

Ravenpack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenpack   Ravenpack I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:43 pm

Sugar and Spice wrote:
( yes. i so sorry :( i cna chnage them if you what me 2!)

( you are aloolwed to rp)

ORP: No, I don't mind. There's no need to be sorry, I just found it kind of funny.....xD.

RP? And can you start??

By the way, nice story line, I like it.
Back to top Go down

Ravenpack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenpack   Ravenpack I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:21 am

( u sure??)

( sure wolfie and thanks!!)

Alice streched and padded out of her den> A million things where racing her mind.

" Oh its fine!" Brooke said smiling.
Back to top Go down

Ravenpack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenpack   Ravenpack I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:25 am

ORP: Positive. And your welcome.

Can one of your charries find Mirah, the abandoned pup??

RP: Eclipse stopped, staring at a pack's camp. She glanced at Twilight, who nodded.
Back to top Go down

Ravenpack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenpack   Ravenpack I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:31 am

(i added mroe charries. lets see...Roxy will fine her)

Roxy padded out of camp, derpes to get out of teh camp. She saw the loner, " Go see Alice nad Brooke. they always what new comoer" She snapped with an eye roll. Roxy kept troting, nto spoting for anyone, well amost anyone. She almsot triped over the small bumdle of fur laying on the floor of teh forest. ( Mirah)
Back to top Go down

Ravenpack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenpack   Ravenpack I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:45 am

Eclipse growled. She didn't take kindly to being ordered around. She glared at Roxy, but said nothing.

Mirah whimpered, looking up at the strange wolf. She shivered and curled back up.
Back to top Go down

Ravenpack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenpack   Ravenpack I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:47 am

( i type liek u!)

Roxy rolled her eyes and got eye level wth teh small pup. " Whats your name?" she asked solftly.
Back to top Go down

Ravenpack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenpack   Ravenpack I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:51 am

She shivered again. "M-m-," she started, too weak to say anything more.
Back to top Go down

Ravenpack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenpack   Ravenpack I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:56 am

" I'll take you," Roxy whispered and place dthe pup in her mouth. She passed by the sibs again and beckonge dthem with her tail.
Back to top Go down

Ravenpack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenpack   Ravenpack I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:06 am

ORP: Hang on, let me add the others...

RP: Eclipse rolled her eyes, but followed with her siblings, Twilight, New Moon, Breaking Dawn, and Midnight Sun. Midnight Sun shook her dark purple fur, which was more black then purple. Next to her strode Breaking Dawn, whose bright golden pelt stood out among her other, darker colored siblings. New Moon was very dark brown, with a black moon on her tail.
Back to top Go down

Ravenpack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenpack   Ravenpack I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:10 am

Alice started at Roxy, not seeing the pup, then started at the new comers. She troted oevr to them. ' IM Alice" She barked.
Back to top Go down

Ravenpack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenpack   Ravenpack I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:12 am

Eclipse smiled slightly. "I'm Eclipse. This is Twilight, Breaking Dawn, New Moon, and Midnight Sun."
Back to top Go down

Ravenpack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenpack   Ravenpack I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:38 am

" Hello." Aice said dipping ehr head slighting. " I am guessing you all would like to join?"
Back to top Go down

Ravenpack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenpack   Ravenpack I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 5:39 am

Breaking Dawn nodded, smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down

Ravenpack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenpack   Ravenpack I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:54 am

"alright. There are some open dens over there." ASlice barked, pointed her tail to the far left of camp.
Back to top Go down

Ravenpack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenpack   Ravenpack I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:59 am

The siblings nodded and padded away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ravenpack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravenpack   Ravenpack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ravenpack
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum