Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragon Trading Thread

Go down 
+2
Feisty_Feline
PWNED
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Dragon Trading Thread Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Trading Thread   Dragon Trading Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:04 pm

Yes, there is a way to get it done safely.

Step Uno:Give the recipient your dragons code, the 4 digit number-letter combonation shown on the dragon's page. NAMED DRAGONS CANNOT BE ABANDONED OR TRADED.
Step Dos: Make the recipient wait on this URL: dragcave.net/getdragon/YOURCODEHERE They should be refreshing constantly.
Step Three: The recipient should get the dragon if they are ready, refreshing, and extremely prepared. If not, well, slow browsers, distraction, etc can give the dragon to someone else.

So, trade your dragons here, I guess. . .
Please keep it in this format: I have a (gender if possible) (species) [that] I will trade for a (gender if possible) (species).
If more than one want, just add 'em on.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't ask for ridiculous trades. Other than CMain, no one has a Gold, Silver, Paper, AND I AIN'T GIVIN' AWAY MY DINO, especially not for some common egg.

I have a FEMALE two headed I will trade for a Male two headed or possibly other things.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Trading Thread   Dragon Trading Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:17 pm

Thanks for letting us know Bella, Beautiful thread.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Trading Thread   Dragon Trading Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 2:14 am

Bella is correct saying I won't give up my gold. xD

But. on my mom's scroll (which I made for her against her will, so she doesn't care what I do with it) I have two guardians. One's already named, so I can't give you the female, but I'm not sure what the other one is yet, it's the top hatchling <<<<

I'll trade it for a weather egg/hatchling/adult of any gender.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Trading Thread   Dragon Trading Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:48 am

Well, The Two-Headed grew up, so I guess I'm keeping her. XD My Guardian is stubborn. . . VERY STUBBORN when it comes to growing up. If I give it to someone, it'll at least get an extra day. *shrugs*

I will be happy to give out Summer eggs when I can breed them. ;D
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Trading Thread   Dragon Trading Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:40 am

Awesome okay. If you see any of my eggs you like (purple one is open, not the black one though, blue is also possible, or the other earth/pebble one)

or want a specific one when mine grow I'll try and find that specific one, abandoned or stolen. Smile

Mine that are NOT up for grabs (so don'task for these xD) Gold, (obviosly) Orange, Red, one Guardian, Storm(grey), Red, Black, Stone, And my Two headed is not up fo rgrabs. Smile ))
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Trading Thread   Dragon Trading Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 7:43 am

So what dragons do you want?
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Trading Thread   Dragon Trading Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 9:01 am

great idea, bella!
i would be happy to breed my dragons and give the remaining eggs i don't want to people lol.
for the 'getdragon' thing, you don't need to page to load.
keep pressing F5 rapidly..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Trading Thread   Dragon Trading Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:37 am

_furryfurby wrote:
great idea, bella!
i would be happy to breed my dragons and give the remaining eggs i don't want to people lol.
for the 'getdragon' thing, you don't need to page to load.
keep pressing F5 rapidly..
F5= Refresh. ;)

Next week I'll have some Skywing eggs, hopefully. . .
Again, I will get rid of this Guardian for some other HATCHLING ONLY.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Trading Thread   Dragon Trading Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:05 am

So what type of hacthingly do you want to trade for the guardian hatchiling
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Trading Thread   Dragon Trading Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:21 am

Grrr...... I just missed two paper eggs and a silver matured female........ ABANDONED of all things AND A DINO!!

Okay so here's what I have for trade:

Adult Guardian Female: no name

Matured Female Fire (red) Hatchling, no name

Vine egg 2 of them both eggs, I don't want either of them I'm abandoning them tonight.

Water (hatchling and egg) You get one or the other, I'm not trading both

Um...... Hmmm...... I don't have anymore.

Want list:

Seasonal

And all the rares (but I don't have any rare egs so it'd be an unfair trade so I'll hve to wit for another rare I don't want. )

Last edited by Feisty_Feline on Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Trading Thread   Dragon Trading Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 5:54 am

Cmain, I dont think, You can abandon adults.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Trading Thread   Dragon Trading Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:02 am

True I forgot about that let me edit.

(anyone a vine one I got two., And I'm sick of them!! (three actually if you count the adult xD )
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Trading Thread   Dragon Trading Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:06 am

I have a skywing gender unknow, that I will trade for a pink hatchling or a vine one of any gender.

Last edited by Mrs.JacobBlack on Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Trading Thread   Dragon Trading Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 8:19 am

I'll take your Skywing for one of my white or blue ones?

(9you should know all their genders now, they matured)
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Trading Thread   Dragon Trading Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 8:28 am

Sorry I already got a white and blue one
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Trading Thread   Dragon Trading Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:41 am

Oh sorry I didn't notice that! Smile
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Trading Thread   Dragon Trading Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:44 am

Its Okay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Trading Thread   Dragon Trading Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:44 pm

MrsJacobBlack, I will trade you my Guardian for your White, Green or Mint. It'll have about one day left when you receive it, though.
Furry, I would like your Alt Vine. XDDDD Not my Seasonal, but I guess if you wanted my Guardian or something else.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Trading Thread   Dragon Trading Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:52 pm

I'm not sure Bella, I dont think with so little time it will survie, so I'll prefeer not to make the trade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Trading Thread   Dragon Trading Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:36 pm

Mrs.JacobBlack wrote:
I'm not sure Bella, I dont think with so little time it will survie, so I'll prefeer not to make the trade.
Never mind. I gave it away to someone on the DragCave forums. Sorry. =(
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Trading Thread   Dragon Trading Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 12:03 am

Well I guess I was stupid the hatchling matured
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Trading Thread   Dragon Trading Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:06 am

i have an alt vine?!
:O
i'm bad at telling the diff. between alts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Trading Thread   Dragon Trading Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:16 am

_furryfurby wrote:
i have an alt vine?!
:O
i'm bad at telling the diff. between alts.
Wait, now that it matured it isn't. XD It has to have yellow flowers for it to be an Alt. D: Banana Dancing (requested by my friend)
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Trading Thread   Dragon Trading Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 9:28 am

yep, i saw that lol.
maybe when i breed i will get one.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Trading Thread   Dragon Trading Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 2:54 pm

I really want a Gaurdian! It doesn't matter the gender. I'm willing to trade my new pink egg, red egg, grey egg, or skywing hatchling for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Trading Thread   Dragon Trading Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Trading Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next