Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Small Brooke Pack- The foprest of Sercters

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage

Small Brooke Pack- The foprest of Sercters Empty
PostSubject: Small Brooke Pack- The foprest of Sercters   Small Brooke Pack- The foprest of Sercters I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 1:54 am

Small Brooke Pack:

A small stream runs though a smallish mountain range. It has many fish all seasons long. " lets move along" a big brute says. " I’m hurricane, a Cave Guard of Small Brooke Camp and also the biggest" Hurricane says " a of Twolegs come, but that’s only about every 4 years. On the far left side of the river, is a small cave. When you crawl into it opens into a beautiful large open area. Inside the clearing are 8 den holes, Alpha, Beta, mecail wolf, Cave Graude, Hunters, To-Bes, Kit mothers and kits and Elders. " Hurricane sys going though the towel.

"Dens:

Alpha Den:
There is a overhang, it hangs over the Alpha den. Honey, the Alpha Female, usually rests there, sunning her honey coat.

Beta Den:
The beta den, is where the betas sleep of course. There are 2, a female and male. They are mates so Honey tries to find the best for each other.

Medical Wolves Den:
Next is the Medical Wolf, Moonshine and Flower. Moonshine has been exiled in her other pack because she had a mate. When the alpha found out that she had had pups, he killed her pups and her mate, forcing Moonshine to leave. Flower on the other hand was the Alpha Female in Her and Moonshine's pack. But once her mate did that to her sister, she had to leave. Honey opening toke them in.

Cave Grades:

The cave Grade den looks small. But when you are in it is very large with bowl like dens. The cave Grouds are nice, but with a twist, when you rp you will see the twist.
Now Featherdusk and Hurricane are some of the Cave G. They have been mates ever since they where two bes. Storm-cloud is the biggest wolf in the pack and Featherdusk is the smallest but she is very fierce.

Hunters:

The Hunters den is very small and cozy. that is because all of the Hunters and small and nimble. There den also has a over hang. But the ceiling, it has a big oak. When Honey was young, she was a Hunter. She planted a oak seed in dead center of the den. Now the oak has broken though the ceiling. So when the sun shines in, it si very warm and beautiful in the den, but when it is night in Lead Bare, it is very cold. Talon has the longest coat, so he keeps warm.

To-bes:

The smallest of Dens. There is almost always more than 2 To-bes. They all sleep nestled together. This is when they chose there mates. Ye sthey may be young but they are very mature. There is a small crack that only the new To-bes can get into. Inside the crack is a gem collation. No other wolves, beside the To-bes know about it. And they hope to keep it that way. Dreamer is one of the oldest To-bes but can still slip into the crack

Kit Mothers and Kits:

The biggest of dens. There are 6 4 wolf nests in the den. Outside is a broken log. This is where the Kit Mothers first take the kits outside and this is where all the wolves sharpen there claws. It was very old and ripped to sheds. Alright now back into the Kit Mother and Kits den. We have no Kit Mothers at the moment but honey will be in here soon. How do I know, because I am her brother and she told me, and there father is a rouge.

Elders:

Since this pack is very young there are no Elders, yet...." Hurricane says, going though all the dens, and showing them to you. " Now will you join?" he asks. Hurricane, Honey, Featherdusk, Dreamer, Flower and Moonshine appeared be-find him.

Will you join?

Rules:

Be fair with everyone

No killing a wolf if it doesn’t what to be killed

No powers!! they can have weird coats but no powers!

No godmodling

No Powerplaing

only have 12 wolves,

all the wolve3s has secrets

and they have jewelry

type " Small Brooke Pack RULES!!" in deep blue and crossed out, also underlined

Name:
Looks:
Coat:
Jurally?:
Secrete:
Other:

Thunder Mountain Pack:

Alpha:
Brooke [she wolf] a lgith blue.grey swirl pelt with grey and blue swringing eyes { a necklace and ankle} [me]- Shadow
??

Betas:
??
??

Medical wolves:
Moonshine [she wolf] a pure black wolf with sliver tips, icy blue eyes, blind { a necklace and bracelet} [me]- is NOT Flower's sister
Flower [she wolf] a white glossy coat with mint green floral deigns, { ring of secret earring and a ring } [me]- was exiled form her clan,

Cave Grauds:
Featherdusk [ she wolf] a misty color flanked with flickers of pink, orange, yellow and sunset colors, eyes, the same as her pelt { a secret ring of pink diamond hearts} [me]-
Hurricane [brute] biggest wolf in the pack, deep deep grey with lighter flecks, icy blue, yellow sliver eyes {earring} [me]- is not true to Featherdusk
Shadow [brute] light black brute with darker black swirls and dark amber eyes {} [ GiGi] is a recasion of his father
Emerald [she] white she with green swirls and Emerlad green eyes {} [Gigi] has been teste dby TwoLegs

Hunters:
Talon [brute] a deep rusty color with shimming sliver and amber eyes {necklace} [me]- is a rouge.

To-bes
Dreamer- [brute] His coat and eyes change with his mood { mood ring} [me], Secret, Honey is his mother, but honey doesn’t know it
Luna-[she] sliver with a black crestent moon, by ehr left eye { earing and necklace} [wolfie] wont tell
Jagger[brute] dark grey with black muzzle and paws, blue eyes {none] [wolfie] wont tell
Moon[she] black with sliver swirls, milky blue eyes { necklace and braclet} [wolfie] wont tell
Fox[brute] bright red fur with green eyes {none} [wolfie] wont tell
Roxain [she] Blakc she with red swirls, red eyes { } [GiGi] has a dark past

Kit Mothers and Kits:
River[she]
Dusk [brute] Light blakc brute with black swirls and dark amber eyes {} { GiGi] is recamtion of his motehr's enemy, wich she killed
Ruby [she[ white she with red swirls and Ruby red eyes {} [GiGi] has a speical connetion with plants

Elders:
Gem [she] white she with black, red blue green and brown eyes, her eyes match her mood {} [GiGi]blind

Pink= She wolves
Blue=Brutes

I toke a long time to make this rp, I would lOVEE if tons of people joined!

Small Brooke New!

9.12.o8- Honey makes the pack with, Hurricane, Moonshine, Flowerm, Featherdusk, Talon, and Dreamer

9.12.o8. Fox, Jagger, Luna and Moon join

Last edited by Massie Block on Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:11 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Small Brooke Pack- The foprest of Sercters   Small Brooke Pack- The foprest of Sercters I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:31 am

Name: Luna; Jagger; Moon; Fox

Personality: Mystery; Mystery; Mystery; Mystery
Looks: silver with a black crescent moon next to her left eye; dark grey with black paws and muzzle. blue eyes; black with silver swirls. milky blue eyes; bright red fur with green eyes
Jurally?: earring and necklace; none; necklace and bracelet; none
Secrete: doesn't tell anyone except siblings; same; same; same
Other: all siblings and to-bes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Small Brooke Pack- The foprest of Sercters   Small Brooke Pack- The foprest of Sercters I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:38 am

(alright thanks for joing!)
( first befor i add u and befor we rp, can u plzzzzz rea dteh rules?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Small Brooke Pack- The foprest of Sercters   Small Brooke Pack- The foprest of Sercters I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:40 am

((*bangs head on desk repeatedly* I read them, but I must suffer from short term memory loss.))
((Thunder Mountain Pack RULES!!!))
((shouldn't it be 'Small Brooke Pack RULES'?? srry for being a pain))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Small Brooke Pack- The foprest of Sercters   Small Brooke Pack- The foprest of Sercters I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:42 am

( its fine lol)

( yessss!!! and no ur not a pain!!!!! i forget!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Small Brooke Pack- The foprest of Sercters   Small Brooke Pack- The foprest of Sercters I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 2:58 am

((*continues to repeatedly bang head on desk* My head sounds hollow....))
((RP?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Small Brooke Pack- The foprest of Sercters   Small Brooke Pack- The foprest of Sercters I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:01 am

( 8 graps wlfies hea dna dmake sher stop*)
( sure!)

" hello, Luna, Jagger, Moon and fox," Hurricane said with Featherdusk by his side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Small Brooke Pack- The foprest of Sercters   Small Brooke Pack- The foprest of Sercters I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:03 am

"Hi Hurricane and Featherdusk," Moon and Fox said at the same time. They looked at each other, then burst out laughing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Small Brooke Pack- The foprest of Sercters   Small Brooke Pack- The foprest of Sercters I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:08 am

Featherdusk smilied loving.
Hurricane smilied and licked there necks. He whated pups, but not with Featherdusk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Small Brooke Pack- The foprest of Sercters   Small Brooke Pack- The foprest of Sercters I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:13 am

Luna and Jagger sat in the shadows, avoiding the licks Hurricane gave their siblings.

Moon giggled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Small Brooke Pack- The foprest of Sercters   Small Brooke Pack- The foprest of Sercters I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:15 am

Hurricane smilied. " would you liek to Join em and Fetaherdusk, going hunting?" Hurricane asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Small Brooke Pack- The foprest of Sercters   Small Brooke Pack- The foprest of Sercters I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:16 am

"We'll come," Luna replied for both her and Jagger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Small Brooke Pack- The foprest of Sercters   Small Brooke Pack- The foprest of Sercters I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:19 am

" What about Moon and Fox?" Featherdusk asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Small Brooke Pack- The foprest of Sercters   Small Brooke Pack- The foprest of Sercters I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:21 am

"I think I'll stay here," Fox replied.

"me too," Moon chimed in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Small Brooke Pack- The foprest of Sercters   Small Brooke Pack- The foprest of Sercters I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:56 am

Featherdusk nodded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Small Brooke Pack- The foprest of Sercters   Small Brooke Pack- The foprest of Sercters I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 4:32 am

Luna and Jagger emerged from the shadows, ready to hunt.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Small Brooke Pack- The foprest of Sercters   Small Brooke Pack- The foprest of Sercters I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 6:49 am

Name:Rose
Personality:Kind sweet fierce thoughful
Looks:Marron eyes she very tall thin and lean she has long study legs which means she is a swift runner and decent hunter
Coat:Shiny glossy white pelt it is pure white
Jurally?:A rose anklet and necklace
Secrete:No one knows
Other:She is very mysterious
SMALL BROOKE PACK RULEZ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Small Brooke Pack- The foprest of Sercters   Small Brooke Pack- The foprest of Sercters I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:52 am

(thanks for joing!!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Small Brooke Pack- The foprest of Sercters   Small Brooke Pack- The foprest of Sercters I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:05 pm

"alright," Fetaherdusk ansqwered and troted off.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Small Brooke Pack- The foprest of Sercters   Small Brooke Pack- The foprest of Sercters I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:52 pm

Name: Roxian ; Shadow ; River ; Emerald ; Gem ; Dusk ; Ruby
Personality: Will unfold
Looks: Black she with red swirls and red eyes ; Light black brute with darker black swirls and dark amber eyes ; White she with blue swirls and river blue eyes ; White she with green swirls and emerald green eyes ; White she with black, red, blue, green, and brown swirls. Her eyes change to meet her mood ; Light black brute with brown swirls and bright amber eyes ; White she with red swirls and ruby red eyes.
Coat: Err... I kinda already described it above.
Jurally?: Black silk ribbon around her neck like a choker ; Opal on his front right paw ; Blue silk ribbon around her back right paw like an anklet ; Green silk ribbon around her back left paw like an anklet ; Red, black, blue, green, and brown multi-colored silk ribbon around her head ; Brown gem on his front left paw ; Ruby on her forehead.
Secrete: Has a dark past ; Is a reencarnation of his father ; Isn't the real River ; Has been tested on by TwoLegs ; Blind ; Is a reencarnation of his mother's enemy she had killled ; Has a special connection with plants
Other: Gem is mother, all others are siblings ; Gem is mother, all others are siblings ; Gem is mother, all other are siblings ; Gem is mother, all other are siblings ; All are her children ; Gem is mother, all others are siblings ; Gem is mother, all others are siblings.

[-]Small Brooke Pack RULES![/-]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Small Brooke Pack- The foprest of Sercters   Small Brooke Pack- The foprest of Sercters I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:57 pm

(thanks for joinmg, hey ur using dusk! lol)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Small Brooke Pack- The foprest of Sercters   Small Brooke Pack- The foprest of Sercters I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:06 am

ORP: xD Yeah, I thought I'd put in another brute. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Small Brooke Pack- The foprest of Sercters   Small Brooke Pack- The foprest of Sercters I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:35 am

(lol)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Small Brooke Pack- The foprest of Sercters   Small Brooke Pack- The foprest of Sercters I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:39 am

ORP: xD Can I start to RP?
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Small Brooke Pack- The foprest of Sercters   Small Brooke Pack- The foprest of Sercters I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:40 am

ORP:Can I RP?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Small Brooke Pack- The foprest of Sercters   Small Brooke Pack- The foprest of Sercters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small Brooke Pack- The foprest of Sercters
Page 1 of 31Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next