Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.

Go down 
+6
mnm1995
Jay
cooldog74
~BreakingDawn~
Kai =]
PWNED
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. Empty
PostSubject: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 10:20 am

Dawn-Site Highschool.

You walk onto the grounds your new highschool, with the letter your parents gave you befor they left jame din your back pocket. So far it looks like a normal High School. The Outside of teh Highschoolis paintied orange and Forest Green. the schools colors. You finally have the courage to open up the wide double doors of the school. You see a group of aniamls. A dog, gator, snake,. chipmock, younge horse, cat, and a hawk. You cnat see the rest but a powerfully looking Snowleapor, with what looks like a shotting star gem degin above her right eyes with a macking purple shotting star necklace. She stares at you with a icy blue galze. You look awya but still feel the hole thats bunring in you as the snowleaprd stares. You see a group of Husky, strong looking, 6'7ers. They are unally rusty brown color. Then as far away as posabile, there is a group of beaufiul,pale,pale kids. They start at you, wounder what you are thing about. You feel a tip of a white tail on your schould. You slowing turn to look at the tail. then the body of teh animal. Its the snow lepard. She is standing on ehr powerful back legs. She slowyiong chnages into a younge, 17 year old girl with icy blue eyes, the same markings as the leapord. You stare in shock. " what?" she askes. You shake your head, as nothing. " Well. I'm Lola. Whats your power?" Lola askes. " My....My.. what?" You ask. " your power dingdong." Loal answered smiling. " My...My..p-power is..."

What is your power.....

Rules:

No powerplaying.
No fighing out of rp charries
Your shapeswifters cna change into what ever aniamal, but no drangons or naything liek that
Olny have 10 people
Please try to have the same number as boys and girls
Type: Dawn Highschool." in olive and orange. Bold also.
No stealing names
Type: I read and agree to flollow the Dawn-Sire Highschool Rules

Info:

There are vamps,
wear wolves,
shapeswifters
mind readers
furter tellers,
mood,
love

Strange things do happen. Dont be shocked when a person com,es to class a bat. Or whent a teacher...disapears...

Be care how you treat vamps... they cnat eat you, btu tehy sure as heck make your life misabral.

Vamps, and who ever eles, may be teahcers, but dont go into detail

More to come!

And what ever eles there is

Froum:

Username:
Name:
Grade:
Perosnlity:
Other:

Memebrs:

Gals:
Ashley * shapeswifter* ~ [me]
Lola, *shapeswifter ~ [me]
Hope* modds, love mellowness* ~ [me]
Roxy* shapeswifter, any sprits* [me]

Guys:
Austin* moods, love, sprits* ~[me]
Carson* see the furte, vamp* ~[me]
Sam * wear wolf, mind reader* ~[me]
Blake* shapeswifter* ~ [me]

Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:20 am

Username:Mrs.JacobBlack
Name:Rose: John: Char: Ronnie
Power:Vamp:Werewolf:witch: werewolf
Grade:Senoir:senoir:jnior:sophmore
Perosnlity:Kind loud fun:fun reckless bold: kind sweet; reblious and bold
Other:All sibs

Last edited by Mrs.JacobBlack on Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 11:05 am

(thanks u for joing)
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. BUcdDawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:55 am

Dawn Highschool.
Dawn Highschool.

Username: Kaikai
Name: Zack
Power: Speed
Grade: 11
Perosnlity: Nice, kind, strong, athletic, bold, brave
Other: None

I read and agree to flollow the Dawn-Sire Highschool Rules
Back to top Go down
~BreakingDawn~
Loser
Loser
~BreakingDawn~

Female
Number of posts : 12
Nickname: : Spazzy
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:04 am

Username: ~BreakingDawn~
Name: Rosalie Hale

Power: vampire
Grade: 11th
Perosnlity: accident prone, loud, fun, rebellious,
Other: [lol, yes i know what your thinking [if ur a Twilight fan] that my personalty sounds more like Bella, but yeah live with it xD]

Back to top Go down
cooldog74
Geek
Geek
cooldog74

Female
Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:31 am

Username: Cooldog74
Name: Laurie
Power: Shape Shifting, Mind Reading.
Perosnlity: Outgoing, Funny, Mysterious, Smart Alec, Nosy.
Other: lalalalalalalala Um... Nope nothing here.

Laurie finally replied to Lola "Well my powers are Shape Shifting and Mind Reading." Laurie smiled at Lola. She hadn't ever revealed her powers to anybody and was relieved that here at Dawn-Sire HighSchool everyone had powers.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Female
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:57 am

Username:Jay
Name:Sean lax
Power:shapeshifter, raccoon
Grade:10
Perosnlity:sneaky, curious, funny, night lover
Other:might steal your stuff, beaware
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzwarriorcatsroleplays.hqforums.net
cooldog74
Geek
Geek
cooldog74

Female
Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 10:35 am

Laurie walked up to the new girl. "Hey Jay. Welcome to Dawn-Sire. Have fun here."
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Female
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 4:28 am

(if it's me your talking about, I have a correction. Jay is my username. Sean is my character. I'm a boy.)
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzwarriorcatsroleplays.hqforums.net
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. Pet Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. LKtU Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. NpQC
Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:59 am

Username: mnm1995
Name: Arianna Wood (Ari)
Power: shapeshifting, moods
Perosnlity: sweet, outgoing, careful, loving
Other: she ALWAYS has a necklace on and if she is in a bad mood, it wont be there and don't get in her way.

Username: mnm1995
Name: Jake Wood
Power: Ming reading and Shifting
Perosnlity: calm, protective, a gentleman
Other: Don't mess with his twin, you'll meet the bad side of him.

Dawn Highschool.
Dawn Highschool.

Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
~Meg~
Geek
Geek
~Meg~

Female
Number of posts : 184
Nickname: : Meg
DragonEggs : Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. Ck7N
Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. HF9Z
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Icicle Creek:Nala Female Brave,Liberty Female shy but playful, Sharp tooth Runt male sneaky.Crakle Rock:Nala Brave Female,Liberty Female shy but playful,Trusty Male brave (Nala's and libertys dad),Sharp Tooth male Runt sneaky.Welcome to the North Pole:Meg Female 16 kid,Kim Female 18 Kid,Ashley Female 19 (megs friend), Prancer reindeer male 5 (megs pet),Spot male reindeer 14 (kims pet),Brownie 12 female horse (kims horse),Skamps 4 male dog (kims dog),Mittens 2 female kitten(kims cat). Sun Set Adcademy:Emma female,Breena female, Ally female, Kimmy female, Ashley female. Horse RP:Brownie female, Midnight Male.Florida University:Carly Hamlon female 15, Kim Hamlon female 16, Ashley Packer 15, Rob Hankey male 17,Drake Hathaway male 16.

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:39 am

Username:~Meg~
Name:Meg

Power:super hearing (includes mind reading and hearing from about 25 miles away)
Grade:11th
Perosnlity:sweet likes to hang in groups is a cheerleader
Other:Luna is her pet fox and rob is her boyfriend

Name:Luna

Power:Speed
Grade:(its megs pet)
Perosnlity:Sweet loving stays around meg
Other:is megs pet and is a red fox with white tipped ears and tail

Name:Rob

Power:Shapeshifting
Grade:11th
Perosnlity:Sweet brave nobal
Other:is Megs Boyfriend
Back to top Go down
http://www.megsfun.omgforum.net
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 3:11 am

(can i join? here are my forms:

Username: meercat97
Name: Ireth Tsardur
Power: shape-shifter
Grade: 12th grade
Perosnlity: she has a temper but is a good friend, she can sometimes not trust anybody.

Other: she wants a soulmate

Username: meercat97
Name: Cassian Trenan
Power: vampire (twilght vamp. if you would allow)
Grade: 12th grade
Perosnlity: he has an attitude but can be nice, he doesn't really show his emotions and usually doesn't know if he can trust anyone. He always keeps thinking there is something missing in his life
Other: he wants a girlfriend and trys to control biting people

Dawn Highschool! so can i join?)

Last edited by meercat97 on Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:17 am

(hello? are you going to reply to my form?)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:50 pm

Username: I <3 Doctor Who!
Name: Roxian ; PAtrick ; Diana ; Coulter ; Janet ;
Alec
Power: Shapeshifter ; MindReader ; Love ; Werewolf ; Vamp ; Shapeshifter
Grade: 12
Perosnlity: Shy at first, tough exterior, on the inside needs to know someone cares about her, creative, very smart ; Smart, caring, brave, kind, creative, willing to help most people ; Very smart, creative, kind, has a bad side, longs for someone to care about her, hides emotions very well ; Semi-smart, funny, creative, brave, takes stupid risks ; Shy, quiet, extreamely smart, friendly (if you can get past her shyness), has a very bad temper ; Smart, funny, helpful, creative, outgoing, adventurous
Other: All friends

Dawn Highschool
I've read and agree to follow the Dawn-Site Highschool Rules.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 9:25 am

(what is love for this rp?)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:20 am

ORP: IDK, I think it's making people love you/other people or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:59 am

(yea)
(accpeted)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:25 am

ORP: Oh, yeah! I was right!

Can we RP?
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:03 pm

(cool I wanna rp!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:51 am

(sure.)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:43 am

Diana: I walked into the school, wondering what damage I could do to everyone's social lives.
Roxian: I walked in human, but changed into a black cat with my same eyes as soon as the door shut behind me.
Alec followed Roxian in, and changed into a black dog with his same eyes a seconf after Roxian changed to cat.
Coulter walked into the school in human, not planning to change on the first day.
PAtrick walked into the school, smiling, knowing what anyone was thinking. He looked around for a cute girl.
Janet: I walked in, my pale skin looking bright against Alec's dog fur. I looked around for some other vampires.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 8:18 pm

Cassian walked in to school, his long hair getting into his face. He smiled as he passed by the other students, his fangs showing.

Ireth walked into school, changing into a tortioseshell cat and raced after Roxian. "Hey Roxian wait up!" she meowed as she caught up to her.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. Pet Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. LKtU Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:36 pm

Ari walked down the hallway, well more of padded. She was in her cat form. Her silky pelt flowed easily as she reached her locker. She shifted back to human form.

Jake walked through the crowd of people.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:57 pm

Cassian made it to his locker and opened it. He took out his books. He turned around to see if he could find anyone to talk to.

Ireth swerved towards her locker and changed into herself as she began to take her books out of her locker. She put them in a small bag and put it around her neck and changed into a cat, she began to look around for anyone to talk to.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:32 am

The moods around Ari began to lift. She had that effect. She finished getting her books and looked through the crowd of animals and people. she saw Cassian and made her way over to talk.

Jake got his books. He blocked out everyones minds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.   Dawn-Site Highschool....  Not. Your.Normal. Highschool. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dawn-Site Highschool.... Not. Your.Normal. Highschool.
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next