Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) Empty
PostSubject: The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix)   The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 6:30 am

Okay so Evelon.com is a place where you can 'adopt' pets. I just like the imgs and etc. So I thought it'd be cool to make an RP out of it.

Scenario: You all live out in the forest there are NO humans, and no other beast to bother you. You live inpeace and harmony although the 'clan' territory due north does have a squabble once in a while with your members. You have two alpha's. Lahni + Shia. You have battles when one of the alphas die to find out who the next two shall be. Only if one dies though. If one challenges the alpha, male or female, they are to be exiled.We strive to have long, long, family trees. Lahni and Shia are of pureblood lines, they have the most powers as Starline has chosen to give them as alpha's. Starline is the line of powerful animals, of all colors and forms. You disobey them.......

Rules:

No powerplaying
No killing anything or saying "and he didn't get up"
Please play fairly
No bragging about your animal/charrie
You can not have an all-powerful charrie as that's what the alpha's are.
Only two powers to your animal
When a Battle Ocurs and new alpha's are chosen, they must first be approved by the Starline if they are not, they do not become Alpha's.
The Alpha's choose who the Betas will be.
For aquatic pets please make their powers have something to do with water

You can find your animal's picture here: http://www.freewebs.com/baals_baby/furries.htm please go to the other pages also not just one we want variety! There's furries, scales, creepy crawlies and more!

Form:

Name:
Personality:
Powers:
Picture:

Ranks:

Alphas: Leaders over all the territory and over all the inhabitants in it
Betas:The second-in-comand for the Alpha's. They are normal members except when the alpha's are absent or injured, if the alpha's were to both die, they'd step in until a Battle resolves and chooses who the new alpha's will be.
Warriors: Members of the clan who do everything, prey-collecting, battle, territory lines, etc.
Queens: Pregnant females, not nursing ones
Nursers: Nursing Females, or emales who have not had offspring but wish to help the overwhelmed mothers
Young adults: Teenagers of the animal world
Offspring: Pups, kits, cubs, eggs and anything else that is very young, a child

Members:

Alphas: Lahni+Shia (Cmain) } Everything

Betas (Alpha's choose):

Warriors:

Lana (Cmain) } Spirits and shadows

Mandy (CMain) } Emotions and canchange the color of anything including the fur of others

Shiba (Cmain) } Extrmeley agile and can fly

Saffron (Cmain) } Can shoot voltage from his wings, and controls the winds

Simon (Cmain) } Anything related to darkness he can control

Deathheart (Weedy) } Evil spirits, shapeshifting (but if she shapeshifts into another member she doesn't have his/her power)

Watervenom (Weedy) } Water, shadows

Queens:

Love (Cmain) } Reads minds and can control the from of water, can change it to anything basically

Gem (Weedy) } Star reading (if allowed otherwise light), good spirits

Nursers:

Symona (CMain) } Can heal others and speak with the Starline at will

Young Adults:

Frisket (CMain) } Is discovering them

Roxian (Weedy) } Evil spirits, mind read

Offspring:

Shyla (Cmain) } None yet *Symona's*

Lihla (CMain) }None yet *Symona's*

Pictures:

Simon:The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) VampyKittyGlac364

Symona:The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) Symona

Lahni: The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) TaliVoid

Shia: The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) TaliBlackRed

Mandy: The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) TaliPrism2

Frisket: The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) TaigraOrig

Love:The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) KalamareiPloosh

Shiba:The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) RetiredKuhnaOrig

Saffron: The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) MatchesOrig

Roxian: The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) TaliCurse

Deathheart:The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) VampyKittyNeonGreen

Gem:The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) AriesJewel

WatervenomThe Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) ChimerantulaAqua21

ANGLE:
center]The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) RollabyCandy[br]Get your own Evelon Pet Today![/center]

ROXY:
The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) LeebraVoid[br]Get your own Evelon Pet Today!

SNOWLAKE:
The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) PenticornPuriii[br]Get your own Evelon Pet Today!

RAiNBOW:
The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) MatchesPrism[br]Get your own Evelon Pet Today!

iCE:
center]The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) Symona[br]Get your own Evelon Pet Today![/center]

HALLWOEEN:
The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) TrumpetterHollow125[br]Get your own Evelon Pet Today!

BROOKE:
The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) YonyuuOrig34[br]Get your own Evelon Pet Today!
The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) FenlingCandy1252[br]Get your own Evelon Pet Today!

HURRICANE:
The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) CarpetfangVolta42[br]Get your own Evelon Pet Today!

STORM:
The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) ShielupeOrigin25[br]Get your own Evelon Pet Today!

Last edited by Feisty_Feline on Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:50 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix)   The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 9:56 am

Name: Roxian ; Deathheart ; Gem ; Watervenom
Personality: Dark side ; Not too friendly ; Friendly ; Friendly but has a bad side
Powers: Evil spirits, mind read ; Evil spirits, shapeshifting (but if she shapeshifts into another member she doesn't have his/her power) ; Star reading (if allowed otherwise light), good spirits ; Water, shadows
Picture:
The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) TaliCurse[br]Get your own Evelon Pet Today!
;
The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) VampyKittyNeonGreen[br]Get your own Evelon Pet Today!
;
The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) AriesJewel[br]Get your own Evelon Pet Today!
;
The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) ChimerantulaAqua21[br]Get your own Evelon Pet Today!
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix)   The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:07 am

(9Cool names, I didn't think any body would do the creepy crawlie. xD ))
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix)   The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:12 am

(Thankz for joining, you're the first one and probably the only one. :( )
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix)   The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:28 am

ORP: I have plenty of free time, and thought it was cool looking. I may add more charries, depending.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix)   The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:52 am

That's fine take your tiome. Smile ))

Lahni and Shia laid together in their den, Shia was breathing softly and Lahni was wide awake, it was time they chose their betas.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix)   The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 2:25 pm

ORP: ///_^

RP: Roxian: I padded outside and stretched, looking around.
~
Deathheart: I padded out of the den next to her's and stretched.
~
Gem: "Morning!" I said happily as I padded outside of my den, smiling.
~
"Why are you always so cheerful, Gem?" Watervenom grumbled, coming out of the den next to Gem's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix)   The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 1:53 am

Name: Angle
Personality: will unfold
Powers: space
Picture: at botton

Name: Tiger
Powers: shapeswifting
Picture:

Name: Roxy
Powers: cna read minds
Picture: at botton

Name:Brooke
Powers: everything good
Picture:

Name:Hurricane
Powers: weather
Picture:

Name:Storm
Powers: dreams
Picture:

Name: Snowflake
Powers: snow/weather
Picture: at bottom

Name: Rainbow
Powers: magic liek spells
Picture:

Name: Ice

Powers: weather
Picture:

Name: Hallwoeen
Powers: all sprits
Picture:

ANGLE:
center]The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) RollabyCandy[br]Get your own Evelon Pet Today![/center]

TiGER:

ROXY:
The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) LeebraVoid[br]Get your own Evelon Pet Today!

SNOWLAKE:
The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) PenticornPuriii[br]Get your own Evelon Pet Today!

RAiNBOW:
The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) MatchesPrism[br]Get your own Evelon Pet Today!

iCE:
center]The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) Symona[br]Get your own Evelon Pet Today![/center]

HALLWOEEN:
The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) TrumpetterHollow125[br]Get your own Evelon Pet Today!

BROOKE:
The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) YonyuuOrig34[br]Get your own Evelon Pet Today!
The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) FenlingCandy1252[br]Get your own Evelon Pet Today!

HURRICANE:
The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) CarpetfangVolta42[br]Get your own Evelon Pet Today!

STORM:
The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) ShielupeOrigin25[br]Get your own Evelon Pet Today!
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix)   The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:27 am

(oh you reminded me to add a couple more charries Tiger. xD I'll add yours although Tiger's img didn't show up)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix)   The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 7:42 am

( ohhh.. i wil ge it
The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) YonyuuSaff36[br]Get your own Evelon Pet Today!
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix)   The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 8:48 am

Okay thank you.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix)   The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 9:57 am

ORP: I'm back! Thanksies for joining, S&S!
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix)   The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 11:11 am

Okay I added you al lI think if not add yourself I'm tired, live with it, (sorry I'm tired and don't feel good, sorry for the strictness and unpleasantness. Becaus you know me I'm ALWAYS pleasant {sarcasm} ))

(you start with te Rping weedy as first members)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix)   The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 11:25 am

ORP: Huh?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix)   The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:41 am

( i think she means u cna rp)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix)   The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:49 am

ORP: Ohh!
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) Pet The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) LKtU The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) NpQC
The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix)   The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 9:57 pm

Name: Hollows Eve; Frost; Little Feather; Cherry; Inferno; Sight
Rank: warrior; warrior; warrior; warrior; warrior; warrior
Personality: myschivous, gains respect, attentive; Sweet, caring, nuturing; calm, fun, fierce; fierce, watchful, possesive, calm yet on edge; aggresive at time, calm, gentle; Watchful, expective, wise, fun, outgoing.
Powers: nightmare's; snow; air; nature; fire, visions
Picture:

Hollows Eve:
[img]
The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) NyghtmareOrig608[br]Get your own Evelon Pet Today!
[/img]

Frost:
[img]The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) SlynxNoel436
Noel Slynx
[/img]

Little Feather:

[img]
The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) FerrikoonBio351[br]Get your own Evelon Pet Today!
[/img]

Cherry:

[img]center]The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) CavallionBlossom78[br]Get your own Evelon Pet Today![/center][/img]

Inferno:

[img]
The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) CavallionBlaz231[br]Get your own Evelon Pet Today!
[/img]

Sight:

[img]
The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) YonyuuVoid26[br]Get your own Evelon Pet Today!
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix)   The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Land Of Evelon (your normal everday pets......remix)
Page 1 of 1