Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola

Go down 
+3
Ray
emollie713
PWNED
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:05 am

First topic message reminder :

You sprint through the Himalayas, blood pumping and the cold wind whipping through your fur. Your pads are hardened from your travels and your thick fur protects you from the cold snow and wind. You pause and narrow your eyes. You've heard something, or someone. Shrugging you trot on, the wind and snow buffeting your fur. Suddenly you are knocked off your feet. You scramble up and find two snarling she-wolves standing over you. "What are you doing here," one growls, "This is Snowfall Pack territory." The other seems to be pondering something. She eyes you for a moment then says, "You don't seem afraid," she thinks aloud, "I'm Alice, and this is Moonshine. We're alphas of Snowfall Pack," she introduces. Then the one called Moonshine speaks again, "Will you dare to join?"

Name:
Mate?:
Pups?:
Interested in Being Moonshine's Mate?:
Interested in Being Alice's Mate?:

Members

Alpha Females
Alice-Mirah
Moonshine-Lola

Alpha Males
???
???

Beta
???

Med. Wolf
Denali-Mirah

Brutes

Since two alpha males are needed these s will be put by those who might be Alice's mate and these s will be put by those who might be Moonshine's mate. Once a brute has five he is alpha male.

Shadow-Mirah
Rock-Mirah
Storm-Lola
Hurricane-Lola
Flame-Lola
Ice-xoxoRoseElixoxo
Tsume-Jorie
Aro-Cat
Demetri-Cat
Twilight-Mirah

Jasper-Mirah
Blizzard-xox Shadow_Tiger XoX
Rasovo-XoX Shadow_tiger XoX

She-wolves
Sapphire-Lola
Moon-Mirah
Kiba-Jorie
Iris-Jorie
Ambree-Jorie
Jane-Cat
Raven-DragonMist
New Moon-Mirah
Eclipse-Mirah
Breaking Dawn-Mirah
Midnight Sun-Mirah
Shali-XoX Shadow_Tiger XoX

Teens
Venom-Mirah
Imagi-Mirah
Triani-Mirah

Survivor-DragonMist

Queens
Sweetscent-polohorse101

Pups
Honey-polohorse101
Berry-polohorse101
Bambi-polohorse101

Elders

Last edited by Mirah Sunsky on Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:32 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:17 am

She growled. "Maybe I will. After of course, I discuss this with your alphas, Alice and Moonshine. I'm sure they won't be pleased to here you trying to chase me off. And anyways, this isn't the first time I've been here. Alice happens to be a good friend of mine."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:27 am

blizzard ignored her ergance. "Will see. Im sure she would also be pleased you attacked one of her warriors, and that im her mate." he hissed.
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:30 am

(hes trying to mess with her i know their not mates)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:32 am

She raised an eyebrow. "Uh-huh. That sure explains why you're with Rose. Or did you forget?" she smirked, "And I attacked you because you made fun of my heritage. It pays to be part fox, pays in ways you'll never know."

ORP: I know, but it doesn't exactly mess with her. She's been the pack's ally long before Blizzard joined.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:35 am

"Ya, sure fuzzy. Rose is just patrolling with me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:37 am

She rolled her eyes. "Anything else you'd like to announce dummy?"

ORP: Have you read Twilight??
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:41 am

[yes all the books Im going to the first opening of the movie}

"shila!" he called

"Yes blizzy?" she said in a loving tone. "Oh, right, This way fox girl." she said leading the way into camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:44 am

ORP: Did you see the final official trailer yet?? I've watched it a million times all ready. I still have to read Breaking Dawn, going to get it today, hopefully.

You are so lucky!! The only way I'm going to be able to go is to get my friend to take me, or maybe my dad.

RP: "Thanks, but I know my own way," she muttered, leaping into the forest and racing ahead of Shila, seemingly unfased by the brief fight.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:57 am

Shila Ran after and hissed. "its that we dont trust you fuzz brian."
Blizzard would hAVE TO GO SOON too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:04 am

"And I care why?" she muttered, leaving Shila behind. She entered the camp and headed over to Alice. "Is Breaking Dawn, or any of her siblings here?" she asked.

"No, they left to rescue Jasper and Eclipse." Alice replied, "Why?"

She growled. "I have to find them!" Then she turned and raced back into the forest, searching for the siblings.

ORP: I gtg. Bye!!
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:09 am

(aw!)

Shila frowned. "well that was a waste of time. why did she even bother talking to blizzard/ all she wanted to know was where eclips was. Stupid fee bag." she hissed
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:37 am

ORP:Sorry my computer crashed yesterday
RP :Rose: All this time I was gaping at the new comers I had reconized them I looked at my sister Raven, her body was long lean and sleek like mine she was gorgeous and her face resembled mine her eyes were a blood red but her eyes were exactly like mine although mine were marron both our eyes had a hard edge even my brother Hawk's did two.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:39 am

Mirah Sunsky wrote:
Twilight couldn't help but smile slightly. "You won't lose me, or my family." He gestured at each of his siblings. "None of them would let anything happen to make one of us not return. I promise."

Roxy nodded slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:09 am

Mirah Sunsky wrote:
ORP: welcome

[thanks xD either of the alphas open so my characters can be officially accepted into the pack?]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:03 pm

( moonshine is. She's out in the forest hunting)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:58 pm

She bounded through the forest, gaining on the siblings. "Stop!!" she yowled, nearly knocking into them. She hurried over to Breaking Dawn. "It's a trap," she growled, panting, "Lexxus wants all of you together to wipe you out all at once. Jasper's never been on your side, but was spying on you."

New Moon growled. "That traitor! I'll beat him into the next century. I'll-" she was cut off by a look from Midnight Sun.

"So Eclipse was never captured?" Breaking Dawn asked.

"Eclipse was captured, but that's because the two-legs and Lexxus want all of you." She turned to look at Roxy. "You really shouldn't follow them, Roxy. This mission is dangerous, and no place for someone in your state." She motioned towards Roxy's leg.

-------
Suite à un grand nombre de réponses, ce sujet a été automatiquement divisé. Vous pouvez retrouver la suite de ce sujet ici :
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=1803
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40