Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maple Pack

Go down 
+4
xoxolovinfreedomxoxo
WritingOtaku
mnm1995
sorrow
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Maple Pack - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Maple Pack   Maple Pack - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 9:31 am

First topic message reminder :

[center]You walked around. Tired, Cold, lonely, and hungry. You smell a few wolves by you. A she-wolf pounces on you. "WHO ARE YOU?" she asked. You lay there scared. She replies for you. "You must be hungry and cold. Would you like to join my pack?" she asks. Will you agree or say no and stay in the cold, tired, hungry, and lonely??

Form:

Name:
Description:
Personality:
Mate?:
Pups?:
Interested in Alpha Male?:
Other:

My Form:

Name: River
Description: Blueish she-wolf with a black tip on tail. Blue eyes.
Personality: Nice, kind, fierce, can be mean
Mate?: None wants
Pups?: None wants
Interested in Alpha Male?: Is Alpha Female

Name: Lightning
Description: Yellowish wolf with black lightning bolt stripe
Personality: Nice, kind, can be mean
Mate?: Mysty??
Pups?: None
Interested in Alpha Male?: No
Other: Sister is River

Alpha Female:
River

Alpha Male (Will be chosen by River):
?

Beta:
Crest-Eye

Med-wolf:

Warriors:

Brutes:
Lightning ~ me
Mate: Mysty

Blue ~ mnm1995 **

[b][color=green]Storm ~ Tigerlilly **

Darner ~ I

Last edited by Kaikai on Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:50 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Maple Pack   Maple Pack - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:03 am

Lightning sat down.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Maple Pack - Page 11 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Maple Pack - Page 11 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Maple Pack - Page 11 Pet Maple Pack - Page 11 LKtU Maple Pack - Page 11 NpQC
Maple Pack - Page 11 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Maple Pack   Maple Pack - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:19 am

Mysty stood up but pulled her leg up and hobbled over to the fresh kill pile and grabbed a rabbit and came back to eat it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Maple Pack   Maple Pack - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:14 am

He smiled. He got a fish.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : Maple Pack - Page 11 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Maple Pack - Page 11 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Maple Pack - Page 11 Pet Maple Pack - Page 11 LKtU Maple Pack - Page 11 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Maple Pack   Maple Pack - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 9:55 am

Mysty smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maple Pack   Maple Pack - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:04 am

"Want some?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maple Pack   Maple Pack - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:29 am

"No thanks."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maple Pack   Maple Pack - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:37 am

"Ok." he said. He ate some food.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maple Pack   Maple Pack - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:40 am

Mysty got up and limped around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maple Pack   Maple Pack - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:01 pm

Lightning threw his bones out and walked around with her.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maple Pack   Maple Pack - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:25 am

Mysty smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maple Pack   Maple Pack - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:25 am

He helped her.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maple Pack   Maple Pack - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:17 am

Mysty sat down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maple Pack   Maple Pack - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:21 pm

He sat down in his den.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maple Pack   Maple Pack - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 9:58 am

Mysty went for a walk, although she was limping.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Maple Pack   Maple Pack - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 6:30 am

Name: Meadow; Crest Eye; Hurricane
Description: white with blue paws and blue floral design above right ear; all red with black dn blue swirls, streaks andn stripes; blonde with black and pink swirls
Personality: will unfold
Mate?: none
Pups?: none
Interested in Alpha Male?: no; yes; no
Other: nope
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com

PostSubject: Re: Maple Pack   Maple Pack - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 7:50 am

(thx cmain!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maple Pack   Maple Pack - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:23 am

(WELCOME!)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Maple Pack   Maple Pack - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:30 am

ORP: Is there an Alpha Male et?

RP: Darner padded out of the den and stretched, looking around.
Diana padded otusidee.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maple Pack   Maple Pack - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:05 am

Mysty's leg was feeling better as the cool river water rushed over her paws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maple Pack   Maple Pack - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:07 am

Lightning followed her.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Maple Pack   Maple Pack - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:10 am

Mysty smiled.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Maple Pack   Maple Pack - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:11 am

ORP: Are they mates yet? xD

RP: Darner padded to the kill pile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maple Pack   Maple Pack - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:17 am

(Yea!)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Maple Pack   Maple Pack - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:49 am

ORP: OK! xD
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Maple Pack   Maple Pack - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:33 pm

Night and Rose streched and padded out of there dens
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maple Pack   Maple Pack - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maple Pack
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next