Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The neighborhood of dogs and their owners

Go down 
+3
mnm1995
_furryfurby
Bondai67
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The neighborhood of dogs and their owners - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The neighborhood of dogs and their owners   The neighborhood of dogs and their owners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to Dog Lane. Where everyone has a dog or dogs and lives with the friendly people around them.

Human Form:

Name:
Dogs (Can only have up to 10 dogs):
What # house (1-100):
Other:

Name: Zack ; James
Dogs: Molly, Buddy, Rosebud, Budderball, B-Dawg, Buddha, and Mudbud
What # house (1-100): 77
Other: Brothers

Dog Form (You only need to do the adult dogs if have puppies):

Name:
Mate:
Pups:
Owner:

Name: Molly ; Buddy
Breed: Golden Retrievers
Mate: Buddy ; Molly
Pups: Rosebud,Buddha, MudBud, B-dawg, Budderball
Owner: Zack and James

Owners:
Rebekah
Zack
James
Ashley
Ricky
Danielle
Virginia
John
Caitlyn
Drew

Dogs:
Mallory
Rosebud
Buddha
MudBud
B-dawg
Budderball
Molly
Duke
Buddy
Springwater
Major
Furby
Tiffany
Daisy
Keysha
Blake
Chloe
Roxy
Hurricane

Last edited by Kaikai on Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:29 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The neighborhood of dogs and their owners   The neighborhood of dogs and their owners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:55 am

Ashely walked over to ehr friends
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : The neighborhood of dogs and their owners - Page 3 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel The neighborhood of dogs and their owners - Page 3 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel The neighborhood of dogs and their owners - Page 3 Pet The neighborhood of dogs and their owners - Page 3 LKtU The neighborhood of dogs and their owners - Page 3 NpQC
The neighborhood of dogs and their owners - Page 3 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: The neighborhood of dogs and their owners   The neighborhood of dogs and their owners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 9:56 am

V smiled "Hyper little one" she said petting Furby.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The neighborhood of dogs and their owners   The neighborhood of dogs and their owners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 8:35 pm

Zack walked over to James.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: The neighborhood of dogs and their owners   The neighborhood of dogs and their owners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 4:30 am

"Very, V." Danielle said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The neighborhood of dogs and their owners   The neighborhood of dogs and their owners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:08 am

"Yea. Strong too!"
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: The neighborhood of dogs and their owners   The neighborhood of dogs and their owners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:13 am

"So, what's up?" Danielle asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The neighborhood of dogs and their owners   The neighborhood of dogs and their owners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:15 am

"Nothing much. You?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The neighborhood of dogs and their owners   The neighborhood of dogs and their owners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:19 am

"I'm thinking bringing the dogs to the dog park." Danielle said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The neighborhood of dogs and their owners   The neighborhood of dogs and their owners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:31 am

"Oh. Have fun!"
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The neighborhood of dogs and their owners   The neighborhood of dogs and their owners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:32 am

Danielle put on Furby's leash, 'BYE!"
sHE WALKED TO WHERE TIFFANY IS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The neighborhood of dogs and their owners   The neighborhood of dogs and their owners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 5:33 am

HE waved.d
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : The neighborhood of dogs and their owners - Page 3 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel The neighborhood of dogs and their owners - Page 3 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel The neighborhood of dogs and their owners - Page 3 Pet The neighborhood of dogs and their owners - Page 3 LKtU The neighborhood of dogs and their owners - Page 3 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: The neighborhood of dogs and their owners   The neighborhood of dogs and their owners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:22 am

V waved and Daisy barked good bye. She looked up at V, "What?" V said looking at her.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The neighborhood of dogs and their owners   The neighborhood of dogs and their owners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:23 pm

"You have been a good girl," Danielle patted Tiffany's head.
}x{
Tiffany silently bragged to Furby.
}x{
Furby didn't notice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The neighborhood of dogs and their owners   The neighborhood of dogs and their owners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:08 pm

They did the same.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The neighborhood of dogs and their owners   The neighborhood of dogs and their owners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:49 am

Danielle got their leashes and went to the dog park.
Back to top Go down
lovin'orange
Geek
Geek
lovin'orange

Female
Number of posts : 485
Nickname: : Denise
some of my friends call me diddy that name stuck to me since kindergarten
DragonEggs : The neighborhood of dogs and their owners - Page 3 EslO
The neighborhood of dogs and their owners - Page 3 4aCr
The neighborhood of dogs and their owners - Page 3 PHEI
CLICK IT OR TICKET!!! Just kiddin'!!!
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The neighborhood of dogs and their owners   The neighborhood of dogs and their owners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 10:06 am

Name:Denise
Dogs (Can only have up to 10 dogs):noodle the yellow lab, janelle the white terrier, maddie the dalmatian, cloe the yorkie, cookie the mix poodle and maltese
What # house (1-100): 74
Other:
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The neighborhood of dogs and their owners   The neighborhood of dogs and their owners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 4:05 am

haha i got furby,
thanks for joining.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The neighborhood of dogs and their owners   The neighborhood of dogs and their owners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 9:09 am

V lead Daisy and Keysha into the dog park.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The neighborhood of dogs and their owners   The neighborhood of dogs and their owners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:56 am

Furby and Tiffany barked happily when they saw some new dogs come in at the dog park.
"Hi!" Danielle waved.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The neighborhood of dogs and their owners   The neighborhood of dogs and their owners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:25 pm

Daisy and keysha barked happily and ran over to them. "Hey." V said.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The neighborhood of dogs and their owners   The neighborhood of dogs and their owners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 1:13 am

"What's up?" Danielle asked.
Furby was sniffing Dasiy and Keysha's tush.
Tiffany turned her nose up, just sitting there.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The neighborhood of dogs and their owners   The neighborhood of dogs and their owners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:20 am

"Not Much. You?" V said. Keysha turned her head and went over to sit with Furby. Daisy sniffed Tiffany back.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The neighborhood of dogs and their owners   The neighborhood of dogs and their owners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:41 am

"Just bringing the dogs to the park."
tIFFany shown her teeth to Daisy and growled.
Furby wagged his tail.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The neighborhood of dogs and their owners   The neighborhood of dogs and their owners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 1:48 am

Daisy growled back.

"Same." she said and noticed them growling, "Daisy be nice." she said and Daisy gave her a inoccent look.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The neighborhood of dogs and their owners   The neighborhood of dogs and their owners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 11:00 am

Danielle giggled.
"I love how dogs act."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The neighborhood of dogs and their owners   The neighborhood of dogs and their owners - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The neighborhood of dogs and their owners
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next