Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C

Go down 
+4
Feisty_Feline
City Girl
PWNED
Star2Be
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C Empty
PostSubject: OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! COME READ!   OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:07 pm

Oh my gosh! I can not wait! Okay, I'll tell you the whole story from the beginning.
On Saturday, as we were packing to go down the shore, my mom asked me to go to her and my dad's room and get the newspaper clipping from her nightstand. I go up there and look around halfhearetedly. Suddenly, I SEE IT! POMERANIAN PUPPIES FOR SALE! I jump in the air, grab the clipping and run downstairs. I hand it to her, she thanks me and then asks me to unload the dish washer. I do, and she calls the breeder. I listen in: 4 puppies, 3 males, 1 female. We want the female. Since we were going away, we had to wait all week and see if anyone else wanted to but her. When we got home yesterday, my mom called her again and THE FEMALE WAS STILL AVAIABLE! We are going to see her today! I am soooo excited! I have wanted a Pomeranian since my last one passed away 4 and a half years ago!
I AM SEEING HOPEFULLY MY NEW PUPPY TODAYYYYY!!!!! (and then i go to a 4 hour rehearsal for the play i am in Crying or Very sad . oh well, the rehearsal will be fun! Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C   OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:14 pm

Congratz Star2b. What are you going to anme her?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C   OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 10:16 pm

awww!!1 I'm soo happy got you! what do yuio what to name her?
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C   OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:40 pm

YAY!!! I got a pomeranian puppy, for my birthday, I had wanted him 4ever, and I finally got him, what r u gona name her if u get her?
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C   OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:08 am

Aww that's awesome Star!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
Mrs.JoeJonas
Administrator
Administrator
Mrs.JoeJonas

Female
Number of posts : 1005
Nickname: : Lilly Kutie KK MJJ Little Miss Lovable
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C   OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:10 am

Thats so cool! Im getting a pom pup or pug after i go 2 the beach. Yah we never got Sam...I didnt wanna pay 4 shipping. Ill tell ya'll when i get him/her. but i want a guy dog. i havent had one since i was 3.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gomezlovato.forumotions.net
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C   OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 5:04 am

star, show some pictures!
that's great!
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C   OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:22 am

star sad...
we went to see the puppies. they were absolutely adorable! all of them! we even were interested in the males! my parents asked to see the parents of the puppies, so she brought them out.... they were HUGE!!!! they were 12 lbs each, when poms are usually 4-7! the puppies would be huge and long, which we didn't want. we wanted a small in size one. so we talked as a family and decided not to get her. but my mom is still looking around for one, so we might get one soon!

thanks everyone for being excited with me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C   OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:35 am

a1ww i'm sorry but if you think a dog taht is 12 pounds buig than you dont know my dogs. out PUPPY, 8 MONTHs weights 75 pounds!
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C   OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:43 am

wow tiger.
i'm sorry star!
hope that there are more puppies!
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C   OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 12:20 pm

aww, how sad, sry u didnt get you're puppy 2day, but yea, u probably don't want a big pomeranian, u probably made a good choice, hope u get one soon, I know I LOVE mine
Back to top Go down
Mrs.JoeJonas
Administrator
Administrator
Mrs.JoeJonas

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C   OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:09 pm

ph star im sorry....
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C   OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:54 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:
a1ww i'm sorry but if you think a dog taht is 12 pounds buig than you dont know my dogs. out PUPPY, 8 MONTHs weights 75 pounds!

Well, 12 pounds is really big for a pomeranian. What kind of dog do you have?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C   OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:28 am

ashe a greman shep mix.

oh wow, i dont know much bout small dogs
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C   OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:50 am

cool! what's her name?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C   OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 12:54 am

Wren and i ahve a black lab mix ehr name is Sade
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C   OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 1:17 am

lucky! 2 dogs and i have none!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C   OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:01 am

yea... i glad you got texteing
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C   OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 5:42 am

I hope you find another one!
Back to top Go down
Mrs.JoeJonas
Administrator
Administrator
Mrs.JoeJonas

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C   OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 9:23 am

I have 2 dogs...Sweets and Kisses. Kisses has a sis named Hugs
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C   OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:34 am

thanks.
yesterday my daddy helped me e-mail a maltese breeder. she e-mailed back saying she has puppies! yeaaahhh!
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C   OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:54 am

i love malteses too!
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C   OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:06 pm

now i sad again. :( her puppies were $1,900, my parents say that's too much. :(
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C   OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:35 pm

Tuff luck hope u still find one Star
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C   OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 3:52 am

i'm sorry.
yeah, that's too expensive..
furby was like $500?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C   OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG!!!! THE MOST AMAZING THING IS GOING TO HAPPEN TODAY!!! C
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next