Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rutgers University!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
Bondai67
mnm1995
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage

Rutgers University!!!!!!!!! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Rutgers University!!!!!!!!!   Rutgers University!!!!!!!!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to Rutgers University. Home of the Scarlet Knights.

(IMPORTANT! EACH DORM FITS 4 PEOPLE. HAS TO BE SAME GENDER IN 1 DORM!!!!!) Dorm numbers will be from 1-100 NO HIGHER THAN THAT!

For more information about Rutgers University, Please visit these special sites.

http://nbweb.rutgers.edu/visitors.shtml
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rutgers-New_Brunswick

A - College Avenue (Athletics Campus: Rutgers Stadium, Golf Course, Country Club)
B - College Avenue (Cook Campus: Cook, School of Environmental and Biological Sciences (SEBS)
C - College Avenue (Art: Art Museum, Civic Square, Performing Arts, etc.)
D- College Avenue (Library)
E- College Avenue (Dining Hall, Dorms, Bus service)
F - College Avenue (Music)

Form:
(NO MAGICAL PEOPLE! NO VAMPS, NO WITCHES!)

Name:
Personality:
Description:
Dorm Number:
Roommates:
Which do you go to?(Art, Cooking, SEBS, Library, Athletic etc.):

Name: Zack ; James ; Dean ; Tyler
Personality: Nice, kind, can be mean when pushed ;same ; same ;same
Description: (Zac efron!) ; Jesse McCartney ; Dean Whinchester (Look him up!) ; Matt Long/Tyler Prince
Dorm Number: 77
Roommates: JAmes, Dean, and Tyler ; Dean, Tyler, Zack ; Tyler, James, Zack ; JAmes, Dean, Zack
Which do you go to?(Art, Cooking, SEBS, Library, Athletic etc.): All Athletic Basketball Team.

Athletic:
Zack (DOrm: 77)
Tyler (Dorm:77)
Dean (Dorm:77)
James (Dorm:77)
Virginia (Dorm:15)
LEx (Dorm: 15)
Devan: (Dorm: 14)
Lacie Krensher (Dorm: 44)

Art/ Performing Arts (Actors):
Nichole (Dorm: 75)
Dakota (Dorm: 14)
Dana (Dorm:14)

Cooking:
Ariana (Dorm: 15)
Holly (Dorm: 75)
Ashley (Dorm: 15)
Andi (Dorm: 98)
Roxy (
Dorm:98)
Coral (
Dorm: 98)
Caitlyn (
Dorm: 98)

School of Environmental and Biological Sciences (SEBS):

Library:

Music:
Rebekah (Dorm: 16)
Roxy: (Dorm: 16)
Carrie: (Dorm: 16)
Taylor: (Dorm:16)

Last edited by kaikai776 on Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:40 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Rutgers University!!!!!!!!!   Rutgers University!!!!!!!!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:52 pm

"Bye." he said. He walked to his dorm.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Rutgers University!!!!!!!!! - Page 10 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Rutgers University!!!!!!!!! - Page 10 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Rutgers University!!!!!!!!! - Page 10 Pet Rutgers University!!!!!!!!! - Page 10 LKtU Rutgers University!!!!!!!!! - Page 10 NpQC
Rutgers University!!!!!!!!! - Page 10 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Rutgers University!!!!!!!!!   Rutgers University!!!!!!!!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 11:58 pm

V walked into her room and sat in her comfy chair and watched tv.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Rutgers University!!!!!!!!!   Rutgers University!!!!!!!!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:18 am

Zack layed down.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : Rutgers University!!!!!!!!! - Page 10 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Rutgers University!!!!!!!!! - Page 10 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Rutgers University!!!!!!!!! - Page 10 Pet Rutgers University!!!!!!!!! - Page 10 LKtU Rutgers University!!!!!!!!! - Page 10 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Rutgers University!!!!!!!!!   Rutgers University!!!!!!!!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:39 am

V shut the tv off and got ready for bed then lied down and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rutgers University!!!!!!!!!   Rutgers University!!!!!!!!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:51 am

Zack sat down and played some cards with his roommates.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rutgers University!!!!!!!!!   Rutgers University!!!!!!!!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:00 am

She woke up and lied there.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Rutgers University!!!!!!!!!   Rutgers University!!!!!!!!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 5:19 am

Lacie picked up New Moon and started reading.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rutgers University!!!!!!!!!   Rutgers University!!!!!!!!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:07 am

Zack walked around campus. He and his roommates went to the stadium.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Rutgers University!!!!!!!!!   Rutgers University!!!!!!!!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 8:24 am

Lacie glided towards the stadium.
She was really bored,
she has read a lot today.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rutgers University!!!!!!!!!   Rutgers University!!!!!!!!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:01 am

V walked around campus board.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rutgers University!!!!!!!!!   Rutgers University!!!!!!!!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:28 am

Zack sat down outside his dorm with his roommates.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rutgers University!!!!!!!!!   Rutgers University!!!!!!!!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:27 am

She went to the library to find a book she had heard alot about Twilight and decided to read it. She checked it out and walked past the guys dorm going to hers.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rutgers University!!!!!!!!!   Rutgers University!!!!!!!!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:13 am

Lacie sat down in the bleachers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rutgers University!!!!!!!!!   Rutgers University!!!!!!!!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 8:24 am

The boys walked to the rutgers stadium.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rutgers University!!!!!!!!!   Rutgers University!!!!!!!!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 11:53 am

Lacie watched some guys walk in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rutgers University!!!!!!!!!   Rutgers University!!!!!!!!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 10:47 am

Zack grabbed a basketball.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Rutgers University!!!!!!!!!   Rutgers University!!!!!!!!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:12 am

Lacie put her feet on the top of the bleachers infront of her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rutgers University!!!!!!!!!   Rutgers University!!!!!!!!! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rutgers University!!!!!!!!!
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10