Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Laugh all you want....

Go down 
+7
Katniss
Super Penguin
_furryfurby
Feisty_Feline
City Girl
Star2Be
Mrs.JoeJonas
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Mrs.JoeJonas
Administrator
Administrator
Mrs.JoeJonas

Female
Number of posts : 1005
Nickname: : Lilly Kutie KK MJJ Little Miss Lovable
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Laugh all you want.... Empty
PostSubject: Laugh all you want....   Laugh all you want.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:16 am

When i started to shave i used an electric razor. I guess i didnt charge it long enough because i did my first leg and then it ran out of power. This was a LONG time ago tho. I actually cut myself with the real razor last night.....LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.gomezlovato.forumotions.net

PostSubject: Re: Laugh all you want....   Laugh all you want.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:54 am

lol, i sorry
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: Laugh all you want....   Laugh all you want.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:12 am

ummm, random much??? Very Happy actually, just a few weeks ago, i cut myself with my razor so bad i was bleeding and i didn't notice until i was out of the shower and there was blood of my towel! yuck! (is this topic really appropriate? just asking. you're the admin, so if you posted it, i bet it's fine)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laugh all you want....   Laugh all you want.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:17 am

( it schould be...) aw2w, i sorry Star2be
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

PostSubject: Re: Laugh all you want....   Laugh all you want.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:36 am

(okey-dokey) thanks tiger! i was okay though!
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Laugh all you want....   Laugh all you want.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 5:06 am

I've never used an electric razor, I'm scared of them, lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laugh all you want....   Laugh all you want.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 5:47 am

me too
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Laugh all you want....   Laugh all you want.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:51 am

I';m with you hurri. Manual is better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Laugh all you want....   Laugh all you want.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:00 am

I agree
Back to top Go down
Super Penguin
Super Penguin

Female
Number of posts : 188
Nickname: : Penguin
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Laugh all you want....   Laugh all you want.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:51 am

I don't know who to agree with since I've never used a razor. (Don't worry, I don't need to yet. It's not like I am a disgusting person who doesn't shave. It's just I don't need to yet. But when I do then I will. Okay? Get it? Got it? Good!)

But ow that feels like it would hurt.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Laugh all you want....   Laugh all you want.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:53 am

Got it.
yeah, be careful guys!
Back to top Go down
Mrs.JoeJonas
Administrator
Administrator
Mrs.JoeJonas

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Laugh all you want....   Laugh all you want.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:24 am

Star2Be wrote:
ummm, random much??? Very Happy actually, just a few weeks ago, i cut myself with my razor so bad i was bleeding and i didn't notice until i was out of the shower and there was blood of my towel! yuck! (is this topic really appropriate? just asking. you're the admin, so if you posted it, i bet it's fine)

nice one star. No its not really inapropraite just ahows how much of a dork i am
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laugh all you want....   Laugh all you want.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:26 pm

lol, do you nick your self alot
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Laugh all you want....   Laugh all you want.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 12:51 am

I usually get the back of my ankle and then I have slightly red water because it bleeds SO much.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com

PostSubject: Re: Laugh all you want....   Laugh all you want.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 1:02 am

i sorry
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Laugh all you want....   Laugh all you want.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:08 am

i'm not allowed to use an electric razor. they're apparently not good for anyone, especially teens and they're dangerous. i use the ones with built in shaving cream. they rock!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Laugh all you want....   Laugh all you want.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:27 am

thats what my mom uses
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Geek
Geek
Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 409
Nickname: : I want to start over
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Hogwarts-Samantha, Starlight Wolf Pack-Wolfie,Coyote, 0901 Beverly Hills-Samantha, Windclan-Magicheart, Gypsies Wolf RP-Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Laugh all you want....   Laugh all you want.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:38 am

oohh well use the razorless hair remover it's on a commercial
Back to top Go down
Mrs.JoeJonas
Administrator
Administrator
Mrs.JoeJonas

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Laugh all you want....   Laugh all you want.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:03 am

Star2Be wrote:
i'm not allowed to use an electric razor. they're apparently not good for anyone, especially teens and they're dangerous. i use the ones with built in shaving cream. they rock!

I use one with soap..that one rocks 2!
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Laugh all you want....   Laugh all you want.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:25 am

they do MJJ!
Back to top Go down
Emily Jonas
Emily Jonas

Female
Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Laugh all you want....   Laugh all you want.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 6:50 am

That hurts...what also hurts is when you cut yourself where you've already had a cut...I have a scar from doing that, ouchies.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: Laugh all you want....   Laugh all you want.... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 7:01 am

lolz, I have never shaved.
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Laugh all you want....   Laugh all you want.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 8:33 pm

I have but to try to avoid cuts I cover my legs with cream so I wont cut myself as for the maunal and electric MAUNAL!! Rox plus if your parents dont approve of you shaving the electris makes so much nosie.
Back to top Go down
[xo]skittles
Loser
Loser
[xo]skittles

Female
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Laugh all you want....   Laugh all you want.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 8:07 am

lol I don't use a razor.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Laugh all you want....   Laugh all you want.... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:49 am

Ur lucky ur hormones arent raging yet and u dont have to shave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laugh all you want....   Laugh all you want.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laugh all you want....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Ungrouped. :: Wacky Moments-
Jump to: