Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The American Revolution Time

Go down 
+2
mnm1995
PWNED
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

The American Revolution Time Empty
PostSubject: The American Revolution Time   The American Revolution Time I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 11:50 am

As you can tell by the tittle this is an American Revolution rp. The war has just ened, now what are you going to do...

The form
Name:
Which side of war they were on (Tories, or Patriots?):
Personality:
Physical Description (Please, no pictures! I don’t want a colonial Miley Cyrus!):

If more than one character, what color they post in:

Here is mine

Name: Ashley
Occupation: a horse trainer, her ada is the riches in the us at the time
Which side of war they were on (Tories, or Patriots?): Patriots
Personality: sweet,carring, can be strit, friendly, friends with almost everyone
Physical Description (Please, no pictures! I don’t want a colonial Miley Cyrus!): has beautiful long dirty blongd hairl, beayfiul skin and has beautiful shappire color eyes

If more than one character, what color they post in: this

Thanks Clara5belle on wi for this idea
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: The American Revolution Time   The American Revolution Time I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 8:05 pm

Name:John
Which side of war they were on (Tories, or Patriots?):Patriots
Personality:Kind trustworth responsible honest generous caring
Physical Description (Please, no pictures! I don’t want a colonial Miley Cyrus!):Short wavy hair with dark brown eyes
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : The American Revolution Time Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel The American Revolution Time Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel The American Revolution Time Pet The American Revolution Time LKtU The American Revolution Time NpQC
The American Revolution Time GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: The American Revolution Time   The American Revolution Time I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 11:17 pm

Name: Virginia
Which side of war they were on (Tories, or Patriots?): patriots
Personality: sweet, nice, calm, outgoing
Physical Description (Please, no pictures! I don’t want a colonial Miley Cyrus!): she haas long brown/blond hair and brown eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The American Revolution Time   The American Revolution Time I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 11:19 pm

( trhanks for joing)

Ashely came troting into teh stable in riding pants, a cream clor shirt, she had a little dirt on her face, but it made ehr just the more cuter. Her deep blue eyes sparkling playfully. She dis mounted Freedom and brought him to teh hicjkting post.
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female
Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The American Revolution Time   The American Revolution Time I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 11:31 pm

Name:Holly Cathers
Personality:nice,kind,fierice
Physical Description (Please, no pictures! I don’t want a colonial Miley Cyrus!):tall,slender,long light brown hair with deep blue eyes
BF/GF:Jeraud

Name:Jeraud Deveraux
Personality:fierice,protective
Physical Description (Please, no pictures! I don’t want a colonial Miley Cyrus!):tall,muscular,short black hair,very dark eyes

BF/GF:Holly
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinz.com/us_en

PostSubject: Re: The American Revolution Time   The American Revolution Time I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 11:43 pm

( ok no one eles can work with horses, right now)
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The American Revolution Time   The American Revolution Time I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:17 am

okay, should i change mine?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The American Revolution Time   The American Revolution Time I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:46 am

(no, no,no, everyone afetr you)
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The American Revolution Time   The American Revolution Time I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:56 am

(oooooh. okay.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The American Revolution Time   The American Revolution Time I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:01 am

( Yep)

ashely toke off Freedoms tack and put it into his tack room. She lead him into his wodden stallwith hay and water.

Ashley sat in the office while the rain podered
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : The American Revolution Time Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel The American Revolution Time Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel The American Revolution Time Pet The American Revolution Time LKtU The American Revolution Time NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: The American Revolution Time   The American Revolution Time I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:14 am

V walked into the stables. She normally came around this time to exercise Snow Runner, a white mare for jumping and dressage. She went into the office to see who was there.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: The American Revolution Time   The American Revolution Time I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:20 am

The form
Name: Lacey Duvall
Occupation: Baker and was a fighter, against the Torie laws she shuldn't have been
Which side of war they were on (Tories, or Patriots?): Torie
Personality: fun, flirty, mean, snappy, tough, rebel
Physical Description (Please, no pictures! I don’t want a colonial Miley Cyrus!): tall, slender, has a lot of muscle, brown hair, very short had to squeeze her way into looking like a by when she enrolled for the war. Is just now starting to grow her hair out and is wearing normal clothing for women

The form
Name: Caitlyn Stryder
Personality: fun, flirty, sweet, kind, easy going, protective bold
Physical Description (Please, no pictures! I don’t want a colonial Miley Cyrus!): tall, blonde, most of her height is legs, very small size.

The form
Name: Melanie Stryder
Occupation: baker like her sister and owns a saloon (Yes they were around back then)
Personality: fun, sweet, kind, cheery, easyt going, brave protetiv
Physical Description (Please, no pictures! I don’t want a colonial Miley Cyrus!): tall brunette, longer reach, small pixie like form.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com

PostSubject: Re: The American Revolution Time   The American Revolution Time I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:53 am

" hello V," ash;ey said getting up.

( thansk for joing Cmain)
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The American Revolution Time   The American Revolution Time I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 2:54 am

"hello Caitlyn. I finally found a job I could use my powers for without any one knowinfg."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: The American Revolution Time   The American Revolution Time I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:05 am

John raced Night down the street
Back to top Go down
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The American Revolution Time   The American Revolution Time I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:08 am

Jer walked Eli out of the stables.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The American Revolution Time   The American Revolution Time I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:34 am

Tigerlilly wrote:
" hello V," ash;ey said getting up.

( thansk for joing Cmain)
"Hello Ashley" V said getting her grooming supplies that she used.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The American Revolution Time   The American Revolution Time I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:43 am

" Hello, tyhe rain is coming down quite hard." ashelys aid
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The American Revolution Time   The American Revolution Time I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:48 am

"Yea I was thinking of grooming Snow Runner down then coming tomorrow to work her." she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The American Revolution Time   The American Revolution Time I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:49 am

" that would work, btu inside arean, the hroses cant get sick," ashley siad looking out of the winodw
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The American Revolution Time   The American Revolution Time I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:05 am

"I may work her in there, I don't know yet." she said takiing Snow out of her stall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The American Revolution Time   The American Revolution Time I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 4:12 am

" okw ell, be care." ashley siad.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: The American Revolution Time   The American Revolution Time I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 7:58 am

Caitlyn stared at her and shuffled away quikckly, "Mel, I think we have a problem."

"What?"

"Well, I can't find Edward. And You need to find David."
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The American Revolution Time   The American Revolution Time I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 9:13 am

"Whats wrong Caitlyn?" asked Holly
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: The American Revolution Time   The American Revolution Time I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 10:14 am

Name: Laura Thompson
Which side of war they were on (Tories, or Patriots?): patriots
Personality: helpful, serious
Physical Description (Please, no pictures! I don’t want a colonial Miley Cyrus!): pastel blonde hair, usually in a bun, thin lips, serious look, no fat or skinny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The American Revolution Time   The American Revolution Time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The American Revolution Time
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next