Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~   ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 4:55 am

First topic message reminder :

Animorphs

We are the Animorphs. We are the only ones who know about the invasion, besides the andallites. Yes, the invasion. The Yeerks are invading Earth. Yeerks are small parasites, a lot like slugs, and enter a body through the ear canal. A Yeerk then takes over the body. We call humans who have been taken over by Yeerks, Controllers. Either Human Controllers or Hork Bajir Controllers. Visser Three, the only andalite Controller, leads the invasion. It happens to be our job to stop them. I know what you're thinking. How can a group of kids save the planet? Well, here's the answer. We can morph. Morph into any animal we want when we want. We got these powers from the Andalites, the only others to know about the Yeerks. The Ellimist is our ally, well most of the time anyway. He's a curious being. Crayak is another enemy. Not only our enemy but the Ellimist's. Occansionally we go into battle with him, but normally we stay away. The Drode is Crayak's mesenger/servant/right hand man(if you could call it a man).

About the Morphing Technology

The morphing technology is pretty cool. Before you can morph you must aquire the animals DNA. To do this you must touch the animal and focuse on it. It falls into a trance while you do this. After you've aquired it you can morph it whenever you want. However, there is a time limit. If you stay morphed for longer then two hours you stay that animal forever. No going back.

Will you join us?

Pics
Andalite- http://www.scholastic.com/animorphs/download/33andalite.jpg
Hork Bajir- http://www.scholastic.com/animorphs/download/34hork.jpg
The Ellimist- http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/images/n5/n27106.jpg

Form

Andalite or Human:
Name(first only):

My Forms

Human
Jake
Male
Brown hair, blue eyes

Human
Rachel
Female
Long blond hair. Violet eyes. Would be a perfect model

Human
Cassie
Female
Dark skin. Black hair. Hazel eyes

Human
Marco
Male
Short. Has an olive complexion. Black hair

Human
Tobias
Male
Red-tailed hawk

Andalite
Aximili-Esgarrouth-Isthill(Ax)
Male
Light blue, green eyes

Members

Leader
Jake(WolfCrazy96)

Humans
Tobias-WolfCrazy96
Rachel-WolfCrazy96
Marco-WolfCrazy96
Cassie-WolfCrazy96
Caitlyn-Cmain
Zack-kaikai776
Isabella(Bella)-Bondai67
Allison-I <3 Doctor Who

Andalites
Aximili-Esgarrouth-Isthill(Ax)-WolfCrazy96
Rejah-Ehon-Fire(Fire)-kaikai776
Emmil-Fargouthil-Fasermone(Emerald)-I <3 Doctor Who
Exsheel-Rovliax-Oglishez(Shell)-I <3 Doctor Who

Side characters played by WolfCrazy96
Visser Three
Ellimist
Crayak
The Drode

Last edited by WolfCrazy96 on Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:06 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~   ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 7:32 am

I squcked "NOT IN POBLIC!"
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
Jay
Jay

Female
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~   ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 2:41 am

ASlex saw the bird an got curious she hid behind a bush and morphed the dove and flew up to watch what was happening.She made sure to act like a normal dove.
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzwarriorcatsroleplays.hqforums.net
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~   ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 5:37 am

I scuried around behind a trash can and turned to a crow. I flew up to meet them.
james: I saw what they were doing I joined them turning to a chickidi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~   ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:09 pm

Zack laughed.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~   ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 4:28 am

Jessica chirped. "ello."
james: whats going on?"
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Female
Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~   ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:00 am

Alex watched curiously pretending to notice the preadatory birds and flew torwards the ground.
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzwarriorcatsroleplays.hqforums.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~   ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4