Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~   ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 4:55 am

First topic message reminder :

Animorphs

We are the Animorphs. We are the only ones who know about the invasion, besides the andallites. Yes, the invasion. The Yeerks are invading Earth. Yeerks are small parasites, a lot like slugs, and enter a body through the ear canal. A Yeerk then takes over the body. We call humans who have been taken over by Yeerks, Controllers. Either Human Controllers or Hork Bajir Controllers. Visser Three, the only andalite Controller, leads the invasion. It happens to be our job to stop them. I know what you're thinking. How can a group of kids save the planet? Well, here's the answer. We can morph. Morph into any animal we want when we want. We got these powers from the Andalites, the only others to know about the Yeerks. The Ellimist is our ally, well most of the time anyway. He's a curious being. Crayak is another enemy. Not only our enemy but the Ellimist's. Occansionally we go into battle with him, but normally we stay away. The Drode is Crayak's mesenger/servant/right hand man(if you could call it a man).

About the Morphing Technology

The morphing technology is pretty cool. Before you can morph you must aquire the animals DNA. To do this you must touch the animal and focuse on it. It falls into a trance while you do this. After you've aquired it you can morph it whenever you want. However, there is a time limit. If you stay morphed for longer then two hours you stay that animal forever. No going back.

Will you join us?

Pics
Andalite- http://www.scholastic.com/animorphs/download/33andalite.jpg
Hork Bajir- http://www.scholastic.com/animorphs/download/34hork.jpg
The Ellimist- http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/images/n5/n27106.jpg

Form

Andalite or Human:
Name(first only):

My Forms

Human
Jake
Male
Brown hair, blue eyes

Human
Rachel
Female
Long blond hair. Violet eyes. Would be a perfect model

Human
Cassie
Female
Dark skin. Black hair. Hazel eyes

Human
Marco
Male
Short. Has an olive complexion. Black hair

Human
Tobias
Male
Red-tailed hawk

Andalite
Aximili-Esgarrouth-Isthill(Ax)
Male
Light blue, green eyes

Members

Leader
Jake(WolfCrazy96)

Humans
Tobias-WolfCrazy96
Rachel-WolfCrazy96
Marco-WolfCrazy96
Cassie-WolfCrazy96
Caitlyn-Cmain
Zack-kaikai776
Isabella(Bella)-Bondai67
Allison-I <3 Doctor Who

Andalites
Aximili-Esgarrouth-Isthill(Ax)-WolfCrazy96
Rejah-Ehon-Fire(Fire)-kaikai776
Emmil-Fargouthil-Fasermone(Emerald)-I <3 Doctor Who
Exsheel-Rovliax-Oglishez(Shell)-I <3 Doctor Who

Side characters played by WolfCrazy96
Visser Three
Ellimist
Crayak
The Drode

Last edited by WolfCrazy96 on Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:06 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~   ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:43 pm

<Yea!>
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~   ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:46 pm

Marco was very pleased. Something to do at last!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~   ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:49 pm

Zack went over to Marco. "Good job." he said. He slapped him on the back hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~   ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:51 pm

"Thanks," Marco said and slapped Zack on the back, equally as hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~   ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:52 pm

HE laughde/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~   ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:55 pm

"So," Jake said, "Let's go."

"We're morphing birds," Rachel asked, even though she already knew.

"Yup," Jake said and started morphing a peregrine falcon.
Back to top Go down
Bondai67
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Bondai67

Female
Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~   ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:14 am

(i am soooooooooo lost....)
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~   ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:24 am

((They are getting ready to go on a mission to help a group of divers find a submarine that sunk))
Back to top Go down
Bondai67
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
Bondai67

Female
Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~   ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:26 am

(ok. i'll b with them)
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~   ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:30 am

Rachel, smiling, started morphing into a golden eagle.

Marco and Cassie morphed an osprey.

Jake was now a peregrine falcon. <Tell me when everyone's ready> he said in thoughtspeak.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~   ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:30 am

ORP: Uhhh, what are we doing? And Allison, Ember, and Shell don't have any morphs. Ember and Shell have only a few alien morphs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~   ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:34 am

((Well, they're going to help a group of divers find a submarine...))
((Oh......that's a bit of a problem....))

Jake looked at Ember, Shell and Allison. <You'll need some morphs. We'll stop by the zoo on our way.> he said.

<You'll need a bird morph and a dolphin morph, for this mission anyway> Rachel said.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~   ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:36 am

Allison: I nodded.
Ember: <Thanks.>
Shell: I dipped my head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~   ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:39 am

Jake nodded and took off, flying lowand in the direction of the zoo.

<Come on> Rachel said, flying after Jake.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~   ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:44 am

I ran behind them.
I headedd into the forest for a quick human mixed morph.
I went in, too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~   ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 1:20 am

Marco, Tobias, Ax, Jake, Rachel, and Cassie flew just above Shell, Allison, and Ember. Soon they were at the zoo.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~   ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 7:35 am

"You two are my cousins that are visting, got it?" I told Ember and Shell before going into the zoo.
I nodded.
I nodded, too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~   ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 7:38 am

<Now, for today, you'll need a bird of prey morph and a dolphin morph> Jake instructed <We'll stay out here so we don't draw to much attention.>

<And you might want to get a few other morphs, just in case> Rachel suggested.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~   ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:03 am

I nodded my head, understanding. But what about Shell and Emerald? And where the heck will I find them?! I headed for the birdhouse, Shell and Emerald following.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~   ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:04 am

Tobias landed in a tree. <We should spread out. Six different birds of prey all together might attract unwanted attention> he said.

The others immediatly dispersed, but stayed in sight of the zoo.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~   ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:15 am

I looked at a White-tailed hawk in a cage. I put my hand inside, and rested it on her head. She went into a trance, and I aquired the DNA.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~   ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:22 am

Rachel rode the thermals.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~   ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:29 am

I came out of the forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~   ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:36 am

<You guys ready> Cassie asked, flying over Ember, Shell, and Allison.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~   ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 8:40 am

I shook my head. I mouthed 'How can they get their morphs? They have to be in their natural state.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~   ~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Animorphs~The RP based on the series by K.A.Applegate~ Part 1: In the Time of the Dinosaurs~
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next