Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Florida University

Go down 
+5
xoMrsEdwardCullenox
_furryfurby
Feisty_Feline
Jacobluver
Zoey
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Zoey
Administrator
Administrator
Zoey

Female
Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Florida University - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Florida University   Florida University - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

You're Form:

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Dorm#-
Personality-
Description-
BF/GF-
Other-
WAnt Roomate-

My Form:

Name-Holly Cathers
Age-25
Gender-F
Dorm#-1
Personality-nice,kind,funny,flirty
Description-tall,slender,brown hair, deep blue eyes.
BF/GF-none......
Other-has three cats(Freya,Hecate,Bast.)
Want Roomate-NO
Dorm #1- Holly Cathers (ME!!!) Roomate- Caitlyn Mastriani (CMain!!!)

Dorm #2-Tyler Prince (kai!!) Roomate- Dean Winchester(Kai!!!)

Dorm #3-Roxy(Tigerlily) Roomate- Taylor(Tigerlily)

Dorm #4-Lexi(tigerlily) Roomate- Ashley(Tigerlily)

Dorm #5-Sam(Tigerlily) Roomate- Carson(Tigerlily)

Dorm #6- Blake(Tigerlily) Roomate- Nate(Furry)

Dorm #7- Carla(Furry)

Dorm #27- Korbyn Snyder(CMain)

Last edited by 42Zoey on Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:45 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinz.com/us_en

AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Florida University   Florida University - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 10:14 am

"well we got to go see ya." he said and walked off james and jess followed
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female
Number of posts : 2882
Nickname: : Mist, Misty, Misteh-you get the point
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Florida University   Florida University - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 10:16 am

Naomi grinned at Jake.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Florida University   Florida University - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 10:23 am

they turned and walked to school
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Florida University   Florida University - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 10:26 am

Naomi spun him around and got closer.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Florida University   Florida University - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 5:55 am

Jake looked at her with a face that said what the! "Dude, the bell rang." Jess was upset. Even if they weren't together anymore. She still got mad. James pulled his lttle sisters hand. "Go get the car started." Jess nodded she didn't need to see this girl hit on jake. She thinks she all that, But jake is a hard guy to mess with.
James grabbed the girls arm. "were leaving."
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Florida University   Florida University - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:56 am

Naomi smiled suducingly and winked at him, "What's up, baby?"
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Florida University   Florida University - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:35 am

"The sky now sho" said James ignoring her and doing the dirty work for jake
Both boys turned Knowing that they just left behind godess of Females but oh well. they were not going to be played. they got into a blue honda and drove off towrds school
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Florida University   Florida University - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:38 am

Naomi rolled her eyes and followed, than drove to school in her hot pink convertible.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Florida University   Florida University - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:50 am

James And jake meet up with their gang agian jess was with three of her friends with them. Most the guys wer now whereing football team jakets of the schools they talked at their lockers till the bell rang Jake went off with jess and ben to their first class
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Florida University   Florida University - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:17 am

naomi walked in and wentto class lateand unprepared. She sat in the seat beside Jake and winked, "I always get what I want...."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Florida University   Florida University - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:43 am

Jake turned away with a what ever face on... He had been "taking notes" but then threw the 'notes' to a blonde diagnal from him named Amber
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Florida University   Florida University - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:11 am

Naomi smiled, 'Come on, baby, you'resuch a hot and .. guy!" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Florida University   Florida University - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:13 am

Jake Ignored her as the blond passed back a note
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Florida University   Florida University - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:20 am

Naomi flipped her hair, "Fine, you'll just loose the chance of a life time and I'll find a bigger, better man!" she whispered to make himjelous. She turned to James and smiled, "Heey!"
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Florida University   Florida University - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:23 am

James smiled but gave her no more. The bell rang and it was lunch. Jake and james gathred their books and Jake whispered to james. And the amber girl gathered with her firneds and begain giggling and looking over their shoulders at jake and james. Jake smiled
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Florida University   Florida University - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:27 am

Naomi grinned and walked over to James, tracing his abs with her fingers andlooking up athim, "Hey, big boy!" she got really close.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Florida University   Florida University - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:56 am

Jake grumbled in disbelife and anyoance.

James smiled but pulled away as he turned to follow jake down a difrent hall
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Florida University   Florida University - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 4:14 am

Naomi grinned. She WOULD crack him!
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Florida University   Florida University - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 4:26 am

Jake meet up with the rest of his buds They got lunch. Hot dog today. He sat down At the table and then % girls came over to vist including amBer
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Florida University   Florida University - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 4:29 am

Naomi smiled and got her lunch, then went over to James and Jake's table and sat right beside James. "Hey!" she grinnedand took a bite of her salad.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Florida University   Florida University - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 4:33 am

"Hi. What dont have any other friends?" he teased the gys laughed at his joke including Jake. The girls smiled. AMber slipped next to jake onto the seat
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Florida University   Florida University - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 4:35 am

Naomi rolled her eyes, "Are you kiddingme? ME? Not have friends? I just rather hang out with you..." she put her hand onhis inner thigh, so no one could see.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Florida University   Florida University - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 4:36 am

James flinched and slowly he turned his face from the guys to her. confussion and bewilderedment on it. No one Else SEEMED to notice
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Florida University   Florida University - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 4:38 am

Naomi's hand slipped up his thigh a bit, and no one could see. She grinned, 'Come on, big boy, you know you want me..." she whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Florida University   Florida University - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 5:04 am

Uncomfrotable He grabbed her hand and Squeeezed it hard enough so it would hurt her. Then pushed her hand away and scoched evr so lightly away... not his type.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Florida University   Florida University - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Florida University
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next