Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hogwarts RP

Go down 
+6
WritingOtaku
lusher_roxgirl
City Girl
mnm1995
Bondai67
Katniss
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Katniss
Geek
Geek
Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 409
Nickname: : I want to start over
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Hogwarts-Samantha, Starlight Wolf Pack-Wolfie,Coyote, 0901 Beverly Hills-Samantha, Windclan-Magicheart, Gypsies Wolf RP-Wolfie

Hogwarts RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Hogwarts RP   Hogwarts RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 11:05 am

First topic message reminder :

I will sort you out into houses so we don't have an overflow in Gryffindor
Form
Name-
Personality-

Teacher
Name-
Head of which house-
Subject they teach-

Name-Samantha
Personality-Likes animals and cares for them and is brave

Houses
Gryffindor
Teacher: Professor McGonagall
-Samantha
-Hermoine
-James

Slytherin
Teacher: Professor Snape
-Layla
-Paseny
-Draco

HufflePuff
Teacher: None
-Blake

RavenClaw
Teacher: None
-Luna
-Cho Chang

If you don't really know any harry potter spells go here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Potter_spells
Please be nice and enjoy the RP!

Last edited by kaikai776 on Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:55 am; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Just adding more students *hums*)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP   Hogwarts RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:34 am

:@ Wow. Hogwarts really died. =/

~CleoCosette/Bellatrix
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Geek
Geek
Katniss

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Hogwarts-Samantha, Starlight Wolf Pack-Wolfie,Coyote, 0901 Beverly Hills-Samantha, Windclan-Magicheart, Gypsies Wolf RP-Wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP   Hogwarts RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:00 am

Yea without furry and MCR doesn't really come on Hogwart RP's anymore...lusher left, kai hasn't come, some people haven't started RPing
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP   Hogwarts RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:05 am

there once was a hogwarts, it had lots of possts.
well, before it was deleted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP   Hogwarts RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 8:24 am

_furryfurby wrote:
there once was a hogwarts, it had lots of possts.
well, before it was deleted.

*sighs* I miss the old WI Hogwarts. The stupids at WI Banned me for life for no reason. <.<
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Geek
Geek
Katniss

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP   Hogwarts RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:13 am

Yeah I know, IP ban I heard and well I had some WI mods/admins on my friendlist and I guess when they banned me they took me off their friendlist for no reason.......i added justin and he accepted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP   Hogwarts RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:16 am

Unicornlover11 wrote:
Yeah I know, IP ban I heard and well I had some WI mods/admins on my friendlist and I guess when they banned me they took me off their friendlist for no reason.......i added justin and he accepted
Naw, it wasn't IP Ban, cause I made a new account. But they still didn't explain why. I feel like suing them. . . Justin was real nice. He wasn't involved in my banning. . . D*** Larkrose, really.
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Geek
Geek
Katniss

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP   Hogwarts RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:20 am

What? Larkrose is my favorite mod.....MommaB and Cows4You are mean to me, they don't like me
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Geek
Geek
Katniss

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP   Hogwarts RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 10:21 am

Oh there is a Hogwarts RP on WI. I went there but it took forever to group my character in a house...
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP   Hogwarts RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:30 am

i don't go on wi anymore, just for news and stuf.f
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Geek
Geek
Katniss

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP   Hogwarts RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:39 am

Yeah because I can't go on WI forum....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP   Hogwarts RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:27 am

Unicornlover11 wrote:
Oh there is a Hogwarts RP on WI. I went there but it took forever to group my character in a house...
Cause we're swamped. . . About Larkrose: She was a b*tch to me. <.<
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Geek
Geek
Katniss

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP   Hogwarts RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:57 am

Why?, she's nice to me. What I figured out, if your not nice to any staff or not being nice and they catch you, they won't like you. like MommaB, Cows4You and stuff they don't like me
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP   Hogwarts RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:59 am

i haven't been bad on wi lol,
i hardly go on.
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Geek
Geek
Katniss

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP   Hogwarts RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:07 pm

Somone who can go on WI ask the mods/admins why
darkshahow cannot go on WI
lolz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP   Hogwarts RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:41 am

Unicornlover11 wrote:
Why?, she's nice to me. What I figured out, if your not nice to any staff or not being nice and they catch you, they won't like you. like MommaB, Cows4You and stuff they don't like me
I was kind to everyone. . . =/

Yeah, I'd like to know why CleoCosette was banned, too. ;)
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Geek
Geek
Katniss

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP   Hogwarts RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:01 am

Well i asked them, I joined and I'm waiting.
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP   Hogwarts RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:57 am

*omg, I forgot about here, hehheh Embarassed)
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Geek
Geek
Katniss

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP   Hogwarts RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:52 am

Yea, but Hogwarts School Is Closed For the Summer
2nd Years!
Yahoooo!
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP   Hogwarts RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 7:05 am

yay! lol.
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Geek
Geek
Katniss

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP   Hogwarts RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:24 am

Ok well it's open again.....Did I mention with the 7th years? When the school is about to be closed again for the last day I will set up an RP thread called the wizarding world. But if you quit Hogwarts when you turn 17 I'll set it up.....k well it will be open when I post the 2nd years..new charrie from me for every year!
Back to top Go down
Katniss
Geek
Geek
Katniss

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP   Hogwarts RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 6:30 am

OK New Lists The First Post Will Be Edited Out Into This One.
And We Have Characters Where Their User Quit

ARG I accidentally deleted it sorry but it's next time
Back to top Go down
~BreakingDawn~
Loser
Loser
~BreakingDawn~

Female
Number of posts : 12
Nickname: : Spazzy
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP   Hogwarts RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:43 am

name: Isabella Swan [mixing up a little of my fave series xD]
Personality: sarcastic, accident prone, class clownish, dare devil, music lover
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP   Hogwarts RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:05 pm

Maddison sat down on a couch, watching the fireplace crackle.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Jonas
Loser
Loser
Sarah Jonas

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP   Hogwarts RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:28 am

Form
Name- Demi Rishim
Personality-She sweet, but can be devious, likes to sneak around, and know secrets. She's really brave, and likes to be the first to do something weird or wacky
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP   Hogwarts RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:45 am

Maddison leaned back on the couch.
She examined the high ceiling.
I can't believe I'm in Hogwarts..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hogwarts RP   Hogwarts RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hogwarts RP
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Works of Art :: Role Plays :: Schools-