Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~

Go down 
+2
HeraTort
Feisty_Feline
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~   Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 11:05 pm

First topic message reminder :

1 year earlier: Loveheart, Pantherpelt and Cougaclaw were out hunting, They heard a large ear piercing rumbling noise they ran when they saw 10 huge monsters behind them. They ran yowling warnings, but it was too late, the monsters leveled the camp and every cat in it. Loveheart and Gorgevalley a cat from Blizzardclan, were the only survivors with ties to Sandstar, gingerclan leader. They Jounyied for a wholle year. Loveheart stopping at the Moonledge to become Lovestar. They traveled with hardships, rats, lack of prey, sicknesses. They survived along with their clan. Today: They live in the mountains, high above a valley, their camp is a very, very large circle of thorns and shrubbery. The east and west sides are guarded by Mountain walls. Noth and south by large open Meadow's any cat could see what was coming. they also met the tribe of Falling Snow. A few of the tribe members came along with them.

Leader: Lovestar (Cmain)

Deputy: SmokedMeadow (Tigerlilly) she-cat

Medicine Cat: Snow that fallsfrom the Heavens (Snow) she-cat

Medicine Apprentice:

Warriors:

Mist where the vine is (Mist) Tigerlilly

Mossheart (KAiKai776)

Iceheart (Rose)

Cougarclaw (KaiKai776)

Gorgevalley (Cmain)

Vinemist (Cmain)

FlyingSparks (HeraTort) tom

Crow that flies overhead (HeraTort)

Roseheart (Rose)

Apprentice/to-Be's:

Pebble that falls from mountain (Cmain)

Spottedpaw (TigerPower)

Coral that lies deep in Sand (Coral) (Cmain)

Crane that flies over Silver Lake (Crane ) HeraTort

Hollypaw (wolfy)

Jaypaw (wlfy) *blind*

Lion (Wolfy)

Queens:

Kits:

Last edited by Cmain on Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com

AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~   Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:11 am

(kk what I miss?)
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~   Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:13 am

( I need my new ones added
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~   Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 1:47 am

Iceheart went for a swim
Roseheart walked around camp thinking
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~   Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 5:49 am

(oh well)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~   Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:46 am

Mossheart fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~   Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:57 am

(can I rp...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~   Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 10:58 am

(SURE!)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~   Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 10:10 am

Lionheart Guided rainkit to the highe stone with her brother cloud kit.
Cloudkit: I held my head h high i was going to be apprenticce I liked my milky gray coat with swirls of white and silver. My sister was cleaning her gray silver coat with spekals and stripes. I couldn't hold in my exciment it bubbled over as I begain to bounce around
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~ - Page 2 BUcdMountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~ - Page 2 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~   Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:11 am

Mossheart looked around camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~   Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mountainclan ~The remains of the perished Gingerclan~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Beach :: Works of Art :: Role Plays :: Clans-
Jump to: