Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pizza Wacking

Go down 
+3
City Girl
_furryfurby
PWNED
7 posters
AuthorMessage
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

Pizza Wacking Empty
PostSubject: Pizza Wacking   Pizza Wacking I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:50 am

Today his girl took this slice of pizza and slapped her ex-boyfriend It was HILARIOUS.
Back to top Go down

Pizza Wacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pizza Wacking   Pizza Wacking I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:53 am

lol, like when a guy would dump me ( like that would ever happen lol jk) like at a restaurent i would take my drink and poyur it on his head then leave
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

Pizza Wacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pizza Wacking   Pizza Wacking I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:24 am

the usual lol tigerlily.
that was funny rose.
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Pizza Wacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pizza Wacking   Pizza Wacking I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:43 am

FUNNY, like me with Drew, only it wasn't hitting with pizza, I opened the cover of my smoothie and splashed it at his face, he was MAD!
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

Pizza Wacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pizza Wacking   Pizza Wacking I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 10:54 am

Those are funny. lol!
Back to top Go down
lusher_roxgirl
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
lusher_roxgirl

Female
Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Pizza Wacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pizza Wacking   Pizza Wacking I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 11:57 pm

Guys you are just too much for me, lol! That's funny, I've never heard of Pizza whacking. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzone.com

Pizza Wacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pizza Wacking   Pizza Wacking I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:19 am

That's Awesome! Go Vengful Girl! LOL. J/k. That's a good one!
Back to top Go down
Mrs.JoeJonas
Administrator
Administrator
Mrs.JoeJonas

Female
Number of posts : 1005
Nickname: : Lilly Kutie KK MJJ Little Miss Lovable
Registration date : 2008-04-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Pizza Wacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pizza Wacking   Pizza Wacking I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:32 am

That is what i would do but my ex is like my guy bff
Back to top Go down
http://www.gomezlovato.forumotions.net
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Pizza Wacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pizza Wacking   Pizza Wacking I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:36 am

that's funny MJJ, i can't stay friends with guys once we brake up, like now Jake hates me, and i absolutelt hate Drew, that's why when i was at the mall in the caf. and Drew walked over to me i splashed my smoothie on him and walked away, lol
Back to top Go down

Pizza Wacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pizza Wacking   Pizza Wacking I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:55 pm

Harsh! I wouldn't do that I'm with Mjj,
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Pizza Wacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pizza Wacking   Pizza Wacking I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:03 am

well I hate Drew, he's evil, he only asked me out on a dare, I wouldn't do that to Jake though, i wanna be friends with him but he hates me
Back to top Go down

Pizza Wacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pizza Wacking   Pizza Wacking I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:28 am

BlakeC on here is that a boy or girl? Just curious, I've met a boy and girl Blake before!
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Pizza Wacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pizza Wacking   Pizza Wacking I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:36 am

boy, i've met a girl named Blake, but she went by Blakely whick it what i call Blake
Back to top Go down

Pizza Wacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pizza Wacking   Pizza Wacking I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:37 am

Oh. Well, why not go with Blake or does he hate you too? Just curious.
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Pizza Wacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pizza Wacking   Pizza Wacking I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:40 am

no, he dosen't hate me, and i don't like him, i like James, so i'm going out with him, lol
Back to top Go down
sorrow
Geek
Geek

Female
Number of posts : 226
Nickname: : GD
DragonEggs : I dont got any ;_;
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Pizza Wacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pizza Wacking   Pizza Wacking I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:10 am

LOL thats funny!!! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://forumsocial.forumotion.net/index.htm
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

Pizza Wacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pizza Wacking   Pizza Wacking I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:27 am

WACKING PIZZA!
Back to top Go down

Pizza Wacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pizza Wacking   Pizza Wacking I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 2:53 am

*shakes head laughing* How old r u again? Hurricane:
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

Pizza Wacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pizza Wacking   Pizza Wacking I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:35 am

I know the pizza was greasy so it was even better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pizza Wacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pizza Wacking   Pizza Wacking I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pizza Wacking
Page 1 of 1