Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Strays Of VaniValla (Stray dog RP)

Go down 
+2
_furryfurby
City Girl
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Strays Of VaniValla (Stray dog RP) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Strays Of VaniValla (Stray dog RP)   Strays Of VaniValla (Stray dog RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:33 am

First topic message reminder :

You wonder around the streets of VaniValla, New York, tired and starving. You enter an alleyway with 3 dumpsters in it, you search through the black one and a small terrier pokes his head out of the garbage, "Hey, get your own" he yaps. You move to the blue one and a white samoyed jumps out, "Go find your own dumpster" she growls. You move to the other side of the alley, before you can even try to open the dumpster, a big german shepherd jumps out, "Why are you on my territory" he growls. "Hey, Champ, give the dog a chance to speak" chimes in a voice, it was a beautiful golden retriever. The german shepherd, Champ as the golden retriever had called him, growls, "Fine, tell your story about why you're here" he says and sits down as you speak. When you finish you ask to join, "Come on Champ, let the dog join" pleeds the golden retriever. "Fine" Champ snarls "The dog can stay Glory"

FORM:
Name:
Age(pup,teen,adult):
Personality:
Looks:
Interested In Being Alpha Female?:

MY FORMS:
Name: Champ
Breed: German Shepherd
Personality: Tough, strict, mean, only nice to members of his pack
Looks: http://www.llewellynsecurity.com/images/bigjed.jpg
Interested In Being Alpha Female?: NO! He's alpha male

Name: Sam
Breed: Jack Russel Terrier
Personality: Cocky, thinks he's a big tough dog
Looks: http://www.dogwild.info/jack-russel-terrier.jpg
Interested In Being Alpha Female?: NO!

Name: Glory
Breed: Golden Retriever
Personality: Kind, sweet, nice
Looks: http://www.custom-pet-portraits.net/Dogs_Pet_Portraits_Images/golden_retriever_r534.jpg
Interested In Being Alpha Female?: No

Name: Onya
Breed: Samoyed
Personality: Kind, sweet, tough
Looks: http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/images14/SamoyedRotationDSCN1353.JPG
Interested In Being Alpha Female?: Yes, she really likes Champ, but Champ sometimes ignores her

Alphas
Champ (hurricanechrisl0ver)
Springwater (tigerlilly)

Males
Sam (hurricane)
Buster (WolfCrazy96)
Tramp (Cmain)
Duke (kaikai776)
Furby (_furryfurby)
Major (Bondai67)

Females
Glory (hurricanechrisl0ver)
Onya (hurricanechrisl0ver)
Alice (Cmain)
Roxy (Cmain)
Kally (WolfCrazy96)
Macie (WolfCrazy96)
Aveilthè (WolfCrazy96)
Molly (kaikai776)

Last edited by Hurricane Chris L0ver on Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:25 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Strays Of VaniValla (Stray dog RP)   Strays Of VaniValla (Stray dog RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:00 pm

Champ turned around and growled, but it didn't work, the man netted Champ and took him away...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strays Of VaniValla (Stray dog RP)   Strays Of VaniValla (Stray dog RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:02 pm

Springwater groled as a humn put a rope around her neck, she his head and ran after Champ
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Strays Of VaniValla (Stray dog RP)   Strays Of VaniValla (Stray dog RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:11 pm

Champ tried to shake himself free, but it was no use, they threw him in a cage, shut the door and locked it tight
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strays Of VaniValla (Stray dog RP)   Strays Of VaniValla (Stray dog RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:14 pm

Th man with a strong clod grip graped Sprinmgwtaer by the surff and back legs. His eyes where cold. He throw her into the cage next to Champ. She landed on front right leg, she howled in pain
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Strays Of VaniValla (Stray dog RP)   Strays Of VaniValla (Stray dog RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:18 pm

"Springwater, are you alright" Champ called, panic stricken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strays Of VaniValla (Stray dog RP)   Strays Of VaniValla (Stray dog RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:21 pm

" Yea," Springwater said getting up and limping, " Juts stings," she said and closed er eyes, she out her muzzle in bettwen the cage gets to be with Champ
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Strays Of VaniValla (Stray dog RP)   Strays Of VaniValla (Stray dog RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:23 pm

"That's it" he growled, he attacked the lock, bitting it furiously until it broke and he was free, he began to bit at the lock on Springwater's cage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strays Of VaniValla (Stray dog RP)   Strays Of VaniValla (Stray dog RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:25 pm

Springwater smilied at him. The lock was undone
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Strays Of VaniValla (Stray dog RP)   Strays Of VaniValla (Stray dog RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 12:30 pm

When he finished her rushed over and nuzzled her "Do you think you can make it back to the allet?" he asked

(i gtg, sry, pick this up tomorrow if we can, k?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strays Of VaniValla (Stray dog RP)   Strays Of VaniValla (Stray dog RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:01 pm

( K and we are both on)
" Yea," Springwater said getting up. The pund was locked, but the door was open.
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Strays Of VaniValla (Stray dog RP)   Strays Of VaniValla (Stray dog RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:08 pm

(wAT? GOTA TALK LIKE UE TALKIN TO A 2ND GRADER RITE NOW, LOL, BBL! I gota pack 4 Western Fest!!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strays Of VaniValla (Stray dog RP)   Strays Of VaniValla (Stray dog RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 11:15 pm

( lol ok, i am in my room cleaning so i will be on, but not really in front of the screen)
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Strays Of VaniValla (Stray dog RP)   Strays Of VaniValla (Stray dog RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:50 am

"I'll find it later, plz explain what u said earlier, lol)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strays Of VaniValla (Stray dog RP)   Strays Of VaniValla (Stray dog RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:51 am

Alice,Roxy, and Tramp all padded down an alley. They heard a truck behind them and got out of the way, that wa sa mistake, Tramp was gone in a second, In a net. He yellped, "Roxy, Alice Run!" he growled as he nipped at the Dog Catcher

Roxy stayed and bit the catcher a few times.

Alice ran to get Champ, "Champ!" she panted.,"Please hlep Tramp....in....net....dog,....cather...evil." she yelped;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strays Of VaniValla (Stray dog RP)   Strays Of VaniValla (Stray dog RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 12:58 am

( they are in the pound to)

( ok they are in the pound, and it is closed btu teh door is unlocked.)

Springwater opened the door, but found herself in a grooming section of the pound.
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Strays Of VaniValla (Stray dog RP)   Strays Of VaniValla (Stray dog RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:15 am

Champ looked around, he saw a window, it was closed, he growled "Stay here" he said and charged at the wall, he jumped in time to hit the window and shatter it, glass peices shaddered every where, a couple of the dug themselves into Champs side, he landed on grass and walked back to the shaddered window, blood dripping down his side from the glass that were in his sides, "Come on Springwater, do you think you can jump?" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strays Of VaniValla (Stray dog RP)   Strays Of VaniValla (Stray dog RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:17 am

Tramp was taken to the pound, luckily Roxy and Alice had gotten out, Roxy jumped the back of the trucj and jumped off and ran into the open dorr without the catcher seeing her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strays Of VaniValla (Stray dog RP)   Strays Of VaniValla (Stray dog RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:17 am

" Yea, i can," Springwater barked, she jumped onto a chair and leapt into the window, she saw champ and ranover to him linmping, " I have to get the glassm out," she said solfly and graped the biggest pice of glass with her teeth and ripped it out. " Sorry if it hurt," Springwater siad and did a little more. Her leg was killing her
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Strays Of VaniValla (Stray dog RP)   Strays Of VaniValla (Stray dog RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:22 am

Champ grimiced in pain "No, enough, we need to get you off that leg" he said, pain in his voice
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strays Of VaniValla (Stray dog RP)   Strays Of VaniValla (Stray dog RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:24 am

" No its ok, we need to get teh glass out, my leg and wait, your blood cant," Springwater saif anf fell. She got back up
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Strays Of VaniValla (Stray dog RP)   Strays Of VaniValla (Stray dog RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:28 am

"Tht's it, we're getting you back to the alley" he said, he stood beside her with the side with no glass, proping her up so she wouldn't fall again "Let's go" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strays Of VaniValla (Stray dog RP)   Strays Of VaniValla (Stray dog RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:32 am

"alright," Springwater said, " Thank you," she mumbeled
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Strays Of VaniValla (Stray dog RP)   Strays Of VaniValla (Stray dog RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:38 am

Champ smiled and headed for the alley, being sure to stay right next to Springwater
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strays Of VaniValla (Stray dog RP)   Strays Of VaniValla (Stray dog RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:39 am

Roxy growled, " alittle Help Champ and Spingwater!" She barked Tramp was stuck in a cage. Still, She hated that she didn't have thumbs, "Curse you freak who cut my thumbs off." she looked up to the ceiling. ((LOL. She thinks some one did it, LOL))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strays Of VaniValla (Stray dog RP)   Strays Of VaniValla (Stray dog RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 1:41 am

( Lol)

Springwater smeeled the greastest smeel in the workld, her wool blanket, she and Champ walked into teh alley. " Come into my cardbored box and lets get the glass out," Springwater siad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strays Of VaniValla (Stray dog RP)   Strays Of VaniValla (Stray dog RP) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strays Of VaniValla (Stray dog RP)
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next